What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Candy Crowley to defy debate contract

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score

Misty

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know if she's being awesome or if she's being a brat. It depends on if she hammers both candidates equally.

OP
beretta304

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't know if she's being awesome or if she's being a brat. It depends on if she hammers both candidates equally.

I expect her to find a way to shill for Obama. She seems determined that she wants everyone to know she doesn't like the role she has to play tonight. Too bad it's too late to throw her ass out.

masquerade

positivity
Reaction score
Well ... she's looking for her time in the spotlight.

TakeAStepBack

Gold Member
Reaction score
So both candidates are scared of real questions? We knew that already. It's like a race to see who can fill the country's floor with bullshit faster in this race. Both of these turds just spew diarrhea endlessly. And you guys argue abotu who lied the best, or more. :lmao:

peach174

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course she will violate the contract. She has to make Obama look good this time.
Progressives are great at breaking the rules.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

that's never going to happen. she's going to help the impotent obama.

OP
beretta304

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score

But that's the point. Tonight shouldn't be about it being "her time". It should be about the candidates and the issues. She has an ego as big as herself.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
I heard she might do that at least some people were encouraging her to. One reason is that Mitt lied so much during the last debate, she wants to pin him down on some things. She also wants to ask some questions of Obama.

What is anyone going to do about it anyway?

peach174

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard she might do that at least some people were encouraging her to. One reason is that Mitt lied so much during the last debate, she wants to pin him down on some things. She also wants to ask some questions of Obama.

Mitt did not lie. The Media & the Dems are portraying that.He has said the same thing about his polices since day one.
Obama is the one who lied throughout the whole debate.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score

Mitt did not lie. The Media & the Dems are portraying that.He has said the same thing about his polices since day one.

Mitt lies and panders more than any politician I've ever seen.

Dissent

Rookie
Reaction score
OMG you mean she might ask some hard questions! OH NO!

lukelk

VIP Member
Reaction score
Bretta how many useless posts are you going to start today, I am about to start a pointless tread just in your honor

Zander

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Personally, I hope Candy decides to make an ass of herself and "help" Obama. Then Romney can call her out on it, and ask her to go take a seat with Obama.....so he can debate both of them!

Obama's problem is his RECORD. Candy can't make that go away. Hell, Obama can't make it go away. The mindless mantra of "Hope and Change" will not sell anymore...the emperor really has no clothes, and everyone knows it....

I expect Obama to give a better performance tonight- his handlers will have him pumped full of new slogans and a fistful of fresh promises...woohoo!! But it won't matter......It will not be enough...well, not unless Mitt really screws up, and I don't see that happening.

My call = Mitt wins it all tonight.

Last edited:

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Reaction score
I think she will be fair.:eusa_shifty:

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score

Mitt lies and panders more than any politician I've ever seen.
Isn't that the truth. Mittens will be whatever the audience in front of him wants him to be for those couple of hours, and then as soon as he leaves that room, the chameleon changes colors for his next audience.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

She also isn't a signatory to any agreement. It's my understanding that it was worked out.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List