Will our "beloved" Trump show up to Debate???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Hillary Clinton committed weeks ago to the general-election presidential debates. Donald Trump has yet to officially sign on.

One reason for the holdout: "I'll have to see who the moderators are," the Republican nominee told Time magazine last month. "Yeah, I would say that certain moderators would be unacceptable, absolutely."

As of Friday, the lineup was out: NBC's Lester Holt will moderate the first debate Sept. 26 at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y., ABC's Martha Raddatz and CNN's Anderson Cooper will lead a town-hall-style forum at Washington University in St. Louis on Oct. 9, and Fox News Channel's Chris Wallace will handle the questioning at the final debate Oct. 19 at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas.

So, are these journalists acceptable? Will Trump debate?

Donald Trump wanted to ‘see who the moderators are.’ Now that he has, will he debate?

Last edited:
Are you at least doing SOMETHING productive while you're tapping mindlessly away at your keyboard?

• Banned
Are you at least doing SOMETHING productive while you're tapping mindlessly away at your keyboard?

You mean, slapping around right wingers on a Sunday afternoon is NOT productive???? LOL

• Banned
They will show up with non-pertinent questions.

yes, non-pertinent questions, such as: "Mr. Trump, were are your freaking tax returns so that we can all see how much you've donated to charities as you claim...." LOL

They will show up with non-pertinent questions.

yes, non-pertinent questions, such as: "Mr. Trump, were are your freaking tax returns so that we can all see how much you've donated to charities as you claim...." LOL

You mean like the over a million dollars that Hillary and Bill donated to the Clinton Foundation? LOL!!

Oh, by the way. Trump's tax returns were on that computer Hillary lost that contained all those classified emails of hers.

Hillary Clinton committed weeks ago to the general-election presidential debates. Donald Trump has yet to officially sign on.

One reason for the holdout: "I'll have to see who the moderators are," the Republican nominee told Time magazine last month. "Yeah, I would say that certain moderators would be unacceptable, absolutely."

As of Friday, the lineup was out: NBC's Lester Holt will moderate the first debate Sept. 26 at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y., ABC's Martha Raddatz and CNN's Anderson Cooper will lead a town-hall-style forum at Washington University in St. Louis on Oct. 9, and Fox News Channel's Chris Wallace will handle the questioning at the final debate Oct. 19 at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas.

Donald Trump wanted to ‘see who the moderators are.’ Now that he has, will he debate?

He'll be there.....when they push out Hillary's wheelchair.

He'll be there.....when they push out Hillary's wheelchair.

I predicted on this forum early on that Trump would pussy out even before he hinted that he might skip one or more.

Trump has two problems:

1. He desperately needs the debates with Clinton

2. The last thing he needs is to have to debate Clinton.

Right on target......

Trump's problem is that he cannot just end each of his tatements with, "believe me, I'm the greatest"...

Ali, in his prime DID prove that he was "the greatest".....Trump won't even show his tax returns....LOL.

Forum List

Back