Candy Crowley to defy debate contract

Thank God. I dont have faith that she'll truly be critical enough of either one, but I'm glad she is defying the tyranical debate contract and hoping she gives them tough questions that stump both of them.

I don't know if she's being awesome or if she's being a brat. It depends on if she hammers both candidates equally.

I expect her to find a way to shill for Obama. She seems determined that she wants everyone to know she doesn't like the role she has to play tonight. Too bad it's too late to throw her ass out.
So she's wearing her "I want to have Obama's baby T-shirt"? :lmao:

Presidential debates are starting to be a circus.

In an interview with CNN this afternoon, Candy Crowley reiterated that, like past town-hall debate moderators, she intends to do more than just hold the microphone at tonight's debate in Hempstead, N.Y. -- an intention that has caused concern for both campaigns.

Presidential debate 2012: Candy Crowley to defy debate contract - POLITICO.com

She gets to pick the question (of those submitted by the audience) and she gets to choose the asker.

That's a lot of power. She could make or break the candidates.

We need to hire a real debate moderator that will possess a real challenge like Alex Jones. Alex Jones would utterly destroy Romney and Obama in the debate arena.

Personally, I hope Candy decides to make an ass of herself and "help" Obama. Then Romney can call her out on it, and ask her to go take a seat with Obama.....so he can debate both of them!

Obama's problem is his RECORD. Candy can't make that go away. Hell, Obama can't make it go away. The mindless mantra of "Hope and Change" will not sell anymore...the emperor really has no clothes, and everyone knows it....

I expect Obama to give a better performance tonight- his handlers will have him pumped full of new slogans and a fistful of fresh promises...woohoo!! But it won't matter......It will not be enough...well, not unless Mitt really screws up, and I don't see that happening.

My call = Mitt wins it all tonight.
Fixed it,

the clothes have no emperor

Alex fucking dipshit Jones would be shit on by the audience, justifiably.

No.

What would be very cool is if Mitt (and maybe even the lack-lustre President) chose to completely ignore any "follow up" questions "posed" by Candy Growly. And by the way, that sow looks like a slightly fatter version of Shrillary.

I heard she might do that at least some people were encouraging her to. One reason is that Mitt lied so much during the last debate, she wants to pin him down on some things. She also wants to ask some questions of Obama.

What is anyone going to do about it anyway?
She is required to be neutral and fair.

If she can't cut the mustard, she has no business cheerleading Obama through his depression.

He's depressed because he has not served all Americans, and he thinks taxing Republicans and giving it to Democrats is his ticket.

Our plan is to take that ticket that he has squandered away from him and never allow another wealth redistributor with no respect for the fiscal health ratings of America. He's downgraded America twice.

He's getting tossed.

Last edited:
I think she will be fair.:eusa_shifty:
We will know for sure in a couple of hours.

If Romney gets his butt kicked, you'll blame the moderator no matter what.
No, I blame the moderator of the last debates for boosting Obama while giving Romney the most hateful looks I've seen in public in a long time.

Hate is not going to rule anymore in America on November 6. Romney will beat Obama, because Obama is a thoughtless spendthrift who will not bargain with other Americans.

He's trying to turn us into Saddam's Iraq where people hate each other so much the government goes out and gasses people they hate.

That's why Obama has to go. He's nothing but lousy stinking, hateful trouble against people who've done right and good things all their lives and deserve better than what he slops out.

And there's nothing that you can say that will redeem Obama now. He's turned people against himself all by himself, with nobody's help, because he cloisters himself off from the rest of the world with doors and guards.

I expect her to find a way to shill for Obama.

Who would you like? Limbaugh or Hannity.

Mindless loser.

I've always liked Candy. Gee that doesn't sound good does it :razz: Yikes. I've always thought her fair and when I did have television every time I watched her and don't bazooka barf here guys fair and balanced.

And I'll put her into omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim's category.

I like her. I hope there is no disappointing me. Just be fair and moderate.

We will know for sure in a couple of hours.

No, I blame the moderator of the last debates for boosting Obama while giving Romney the most hateful looks I've seen in public in a long time.

Hate is not going to rule anymore in America on November 6. Romney will beat Obama, because Obama is a thoughtless spendthrift who will not bargain with other Americans.

He's trying to turn us into Saddam's Iraq where people hate each other so much the government goes out and gasses people they hate.

That's why Obama has to go. He's nothing but lousy stinking, hateful trouble against people who've done right and good things all their lives and deserve better than what he slops out.

And there's nothing that you can say that will redeem Obama now. He's turned people against himself all by himself, with nobody's help, because he cloisters himself off from the rest of the world with doors and guards.

Thank you for proving my point. If the last moderator wanted to boost the dems, she would have started with women's issues and not Iraq.

As for the rest... No Obama doesn't have to go. And, perhaps I'd the GOP cut loose its radical right flank, you'd have better candidates

I expect her to find a way to shill for Obama.

Who would you like? Limbaugh or Hannity.

Mindless loser.

I've always liked Candy. Gee that doesn't sound good does it :razz: Yikes. I've always thought her fair and when I did have television every time I watched her and don't bazooka barf here guys fair and balanced.

And I'll put her into omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim's category.

I like her. I hope there is no disappointing me. Just be fair and moderate.
I hope you're right, tinydancer. I'm going to look at it with my little list of body language points recorded if I have to. If she is indeed fair and doesn't cast I-hate-your-guts looks at Romney like that last alleged moderator did, I will be pleasantly and happily surprised.

I'm hoping Romney continues pitching for a budget. Americans need a government that has a dedication to not squandering budget money and shrinking the government to run it more like a government than the make a wish foundation for Democrats only that it has become on this administration's watch.

This is a test of professionality. I trust your instincts, tinydancer and feel a little better. Thx!

Thank you for proving my point. If the last moderator wanted to boost the dems, she would have started with women's issues and not Iraq.

As for the rest... No Obama doesn't have to go. And, perhaps I'd the GOP cut loose its radical right flank, you'd have better candidates
You must've heard it on the radio. Her body language made her look like an Amazon warrior with a hate mask on. :lmao:

I think tinydancer has a good attitude. I hope she's right about Crowley. I'll be watching for offensive moves on her part, though. After last time, I have a low level of trust for Democrat spokespersons masquerading as journalists. ;)

Forum List

Back