Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

She gives easy answers to white people that reinforce their prejudices...just like she did here.
And yes, I watched it.

Where did you get the idea that all white people are prejudiced?

That's of course a load of shit.

After all, America is a majority-honky nation that elected black radical B. Hussein O to the presidency twice.

After all, America is a majority-honky nation that elected black radical B. Hussein O to the presidency twice.
Liberal white people are never sellouts. Only conservative black people are sellouts. Thus sayeth the fever swamp.

I didn't. Because I didn't say that. I said Candice Owens panders to white people by reinforcing their prejudices...which she does. Which makes her a sellout. Dismissed.

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
Sell out to what? What is she selling out to? Hillary is your demonic serpent. She promotes the Village. The Village is of the Bronze Age. Live for the now. A town of Huts with one ten times larger for people like her.

She gives easy answers to white people that reinforce their prejudices...just like she did here.
And yes, I watched it.

Easy answers? I thought you said she didn't talk about real issues facing blacks.

Again, the left ONLY wants to talk about race. They cause the issues facing blacks.

Naw, I don't begrudge Ms. Owen for making money as a sellout... I mean, it's better than selling ass on the street corner, but it's the same mentality... tell people what they want to hear for money.

Instead of pointing out why the black community has higher crime rates, we should be addressing the underlying causes of crime, which are poverty, addiction, mental illness, and gun proliferation, and how those things impact them more heavily. But Ms. Owens isn't up to that discussion. She's there to tell white people what they want to hear.

Let's take mental illness. A white person with a mental illness is more likely to have access to a doctor who will prescribe medications... while a black person is less likely and will often self-medicate with alcohol and drugs.

But white people don't want to hear that... they like to hear Ms. Owens tell them what they want to hear because she can say it without being called on her racism.
The reason the black community has higher crime rates has been addressed repeatedly and is transparent for all to see

Black families are about 70% fatherless. How can you escape poverty as a people with such numbers being led by a single parent mother, who is more than likely young and not well educated to boot? You can't.

And where will these children, especially boys, find their father figure? You guessed it, in the streets and in gangs.

It's not rocket science, yet Left wing organizations like BLM are at war with the Patriarchal family, why?

She isn't speaking to black women. She's speaking to white people who want easy answers, reassurance, and reinforcing of their beliefs of the problems confronting black Americans.
I keep telling you that the mind reading helmets don't work. You have no idea what people really want to hear. Is it valid to say that Joe Biden is a sellout because when he talks about the black community he's speaking to black people who want easy answers, reassurance, and reinforcing of their beliefs of the problems confronting black Americans?

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.

Is she wrong?

I have no respect for a turned-conservative-overnight black woman who is pandering to the ideal comfort level of most whites in their view of the majority of blacks. Owens is a nice, comfortable, black face they can listen to who will reinforce their prejudices. They can point to her talking to their friends and say, "now she's a black person I can get behind". She has no grasp of the issues facing blacks...and frankly doesn't care...because she's found a market of white people she can pander to. The fact that she has lighter skin, makes it even more comfortable for her white audience to listen to her. If she were darker skinned, they wouldn't give her the time of day. Dismissed.
That pretty much summed it up.

The left claims the "right" is "racist", then go bat crap crazy whenever a black person dares to voice anything but democrat approved rhetoric. They say things that would in a sane world get them cancelled because of racism.

The American left is the most racist institution on earth right now.

she’s a sell out for speaking a fact?

Forum List

Back