Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Naw, I don't begrudge Ms. Owen for making money as a sellout... I mean, it's better than selling ass on the street corner, but it's the same mentality... tell people what they want to hear for money.

Instead of pointing out why the black community has higher crime rates, we should be addressing the underlying causes of crime, which are poverty, addiction, mental illness, and gun proliferation, and how those things impact them more heavily. But Ms. Owens isn't up to that discussion. She's there to tell white people what they want to hear.

Let's take mental illness. A white person with a mental illness is more likely to have access to a doctor who will prescribe medications... while a black person is less likely and will often self-medicate with alcohol and drugs.

But white people don't want to hear that... they like to hear Ms. Owens tell them what they want to hear because she can say it without being called on her racism.
What makes her a sellout?

“Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.
Which of the 5 races recognized by the US Census IS the most murderous by rate? If it really is blacks, just evade answering my question and I'll know your answer.

The only fact is Owens is a opportunist, boot lickin sell out.
I actually firmly believe she believes in the things she believes in.

I look at opportunities as people that come out of nowhere, to certain cases, and make a show and ton of money then leave the scene....sort of like your BLM folks...that are out there buying mansions

Meanwhile, in Ferguson, they are wondering when any of that money is going to come help the black lives in that communtiy Michael Brown’s father, Ferguson activists demand $20M from BLM

The reality is the BLM folks, are opportunitiest that got rich off the deaths of blacks, and did nothing about black lives.

Those are sell-outs and opportunities....Owens actually believes in her views, and believes if her policies were in place, black lives would get better....

but you keep sitting on the plantation master's porch there superslave....keep drinking Master Joey Xiden's kool-aid.....keep those chains nice and tight

In that case, why isn't she a Democrat?
She was until she realized being a boot lickin, sell out Republican was more profitable. That is why right wing
^^^Says the guy who voted for a man who doesn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" full of black people.

LOL! Nice try, Remus.
As opposed to the man that loves white supremacist, calls black mothers the Bword, doesn't want black folks counting his money and was sued by the Fed Gov't because he didn't want to black folks and I am pretty sure he his kids didn't attend school with any black kids. Sorry Jethro.

She was until she realized being a boot lickin, sell out Republican was more profitable. That is why right wing

As opposed to the man that loves white supremacist, calls black mothers the Bword, doesn't want black folks counting his money and was sued by the Fed Gov't because he didn't want to black folks and I am pretty sure he his kids didn't attend school with any black kids. Sorry Jethro.

Say hi to your governor for me, Remus! Make sure those sheets are starched good this time, too.

1638393572981.png

I actually firmly believe she believes in the things she believes in.

I look at opportunities as people that come out of nowhere, to certain cases, and make a show and ton of money then leave the scene....sort of like your BLM folks...that are out there buying mansions

Meanwhile, in Ferguson, they are wondering when any of that money is going to come help the black lives in that communtiy Michael Brown’s father, Ferguson activists demand $20M from BLM

The reality is the BLM folks, are opportunitiest that got rich off the deaths of blacks, and did nothing about black lives.

Those are sell-outs and opportunities....Owens actually believes in her views, and believes if her policies were in place, black lives would get better....

but you keep sitting on the plantation master's porch there superslave....keep drinking Master Joey Xiden's kool-aid.....keep those chains nice and tight
Owens was a Democrat in 2015 and when she couldn't milk money out of liberals she took her dog and pony show to the Republican Party and claimed she was this ultra conservative. I've seen her type of fool before. She is not respected as a lap dog, boot lickin funky, she is just a useful tool until her show runs out.

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
Candace Owens does not speak ebonics like "sure be murderous" you sick scumbag.

Prove she was a Democrat.

Owens was a Democrat in 2015 and when she couldn't milk money out of liberals she took her dog and pony show to the Republican Party and claimed she was this ultra conservative. I've seen her type of fool before. She is not respected as a lap dog, boot lickin funky, she is just a useful tool until her show runs out.
a lot of people are dumb when they are young and as they age get maturity and wisdom and leave the plantation. Owens isn’t unique in that

Your post is a prime example of why Owens is popular among white people. She's a black face that will reinforce your prejudices. The problem is, she has no interest in discussing the systemic issues underlying the myriad of problems facing black Americans. You go straight to George Floyd. To reinforce your prejudices.

Let me boil it down for you. You like her because she basically reinforces the same thought that pops into your head when you see a protest, hear about a murder in the black community, watch a real spokesperson for the black community on TV...you think, "Why can't black people just behave like white people". That's it in a nutshell. Owens plays to that. That's why you can listen to her and feel good. If she were Joy Reid or Maxine Waters, you wouldn't give her the time of day.
Typical left wing looney tune. You left wing bozos can't handle blacks who think for themselves and do not tow the extreme leftist line.
She isn't speaking to black women. She's speaking to white people who want easy answers, reassurance, and reinforcing of their beliefs of the problems confronting black Americans.

Forum List

Back