Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Been to Los Angeles or Philadelphia lately?
America is the most violent nation on earth. Cherrypicking certain cities because they are headed by democrats doesn't change that. And you guys don't apply per capita to this, because if you did, you'd find that republican controlled smaller towns have higher rates of violence than many of the larger cities you guys cherrypick.

America is the most violent nation on earth. Cherrypicking certain cities because they are headed by democrats doesn't change that. And you guys don't apply per capita to this, because if you did, you'd find that republican controlled smaller towns have higher rates of violence than many of the larger cities you guys cherrypick.
LIAR-S.jpg

Sorry but when whites started killing there weren't more of them here and no matter how many are here you do get to kill more people because there are more of you. I know what Owens said, and she is repeating white nonsense when you do the math with the numbers the percentages represent. The DOJ provides those number just as well.
haha she’s repeating data from the DOJ

you are referring to nothing, we have no data related to when whites first came here…i am sure the states wpuld reflect what the african american popular looks like today…i am sure more indians killed more people…but that’s not relevant to today and what owens said

it’s a red herring…deflection by you, so that nobody addresses the issue and tries to fix the problems that cause it. Because you in fact want the issue to continue. You don’t want to address the issues facing the african american community and that is racist

safe_image-Th.gif

How is she NOT qualified? What would you accept as qualifications for Ms. Owens to articulately express her opinion, supported by verifiable facts from reliable sources? Please be specific and leave your name-calling and spin behind. My guess is that you can't do it! Like all the other race-baiters, you can't dispute the facts being presented, so you childishly attack messenger.

As you know, Hunter Biden was given a seat on the board of directors of an oil and gas company in Ukraine. He's being paid millions a year. What are his qualifications?

Specifically, in your opinion what "qualifications" do I need to post these facts?

Black%20Family%20collapse-S.jpg

Owens has no expertise on the matters on which she speaks.

She says what you want to hear and since she is black you feel you can repeat her ignorance.

Owens is speaking on social issues but she cannot articulate the root cause of the problem. In her latest bout of idiocy, she claims those blacks are violent, yet she is black. I have disputed Owens bs and have done so factually. Hunter Biden doesn't have a damn thing to do with this discussion and you are such a dumb ass that you can't see that Candace Owens is being used by the far right to race bait. She craves attention and fame no matter how low she must stoop to get it. If she wasn't doing this she'd be sucking dick on videos.

That meme at the end of your post is incorrect.

In 1959 blacks lived at a 55.1 percent rate of poverty. Less than half of all blacks finished high school. Black median income was approximately half that of whites. Black unemployment was double that of whites. If things were as your meme suggests, the civil rights movement would not have been necessary.

If things were are your meme suggests, Malocolm X would not have been preaching about blacks controling the economies in their neighborhoods. You ask what qualifications you need?

The ability to face reality.

Last edited:
But blacks are inferior...

There are only maybe dozen or so good blacks... Candace is probably the best black of them all...it's not even fair to call her black honestly...it's like an insult to someone of her superior intelligence....

Odd tho...I never hear much about her thoughts on anything else other than how dumb blacks are...

Like, I'd love to hear her thoughts on improving infrastructure... making healthcare more affordable..etc

• Love
Reactions: IM2
haha she’s repeating data from the DOJ

you are referring to nothing, we have no data related to when whites first came here…i am sure the states wpuld reflect what the african american popular looks like today…i am sure more indians killed more people…but that’s not relevant to today and what owens said

it’s a red herring…deflection by you, so that nobody addresses the issue and tries to fix the problems that cause it. Because you in fact want the issue to continue. You don’t want to address the issues facing the african american community and that is racist

Actually it is very relevant and you want to excuse the violence of the past because such violence is proof of a continuing behavior among a segment of white America. The evidence exists just like the number of slaves owned by whites exists those like you use to whine about what you didn't own Whites are the most violent group in this country.

Last edited:
But blacks are inferior...

There are only maybe dozen or so good blacks... Candace is probably the best black of them all...it's not even fair to call her black honestly...it's like an insult to someone of her superior intelligence....

Odd tho...I never hear much about her thoughts on anything else other than how dumb blacks are...

Like, I'd love to hear her thoughts on improving infrastructure... making healthcare more affordable..etc
You won't hear that because Candace has no clue. All she knows is that as long as she can grift by making negative comments about blacks that the checks will continue rolling in.

You love child molesters....you vote for the political party, the democrats, created
by slave rapists.......what is it with you democrats and child molesters?
Wow.... I knew when you run out of NRA spooge, you really don't have much of an argument.

Are you the only one that hasn't seen the videos or read the decisions?

I saw the video... The decisions were kind of awful, a right wing judge and incompetent prosecutor couldn't get a conviction of a guy who was caught on video gunning people down in the street.

Are you really that desperate? How many decades do you have to go back to denigrate a Deadman? Especially when you have a prime example whose Ol' Man sits in the Oval Office.
You miss the point. Limbaugh got on his show and railed all day about how drug users deserved horrible prison sentences. Until he got caught using illegal drugs himself.. Then he hid behind lawyers and got rehab.

After decades of of grossly unfair sentencing guidelines, which president worked hard to reform that legislation? Was it former President Obama? No, it was President Trump.
Not really. Trump didn't really move the needle on the stupidity of the Prison-Industrial Complex. in fact, his changes only really effected the Federal System, when most prisoners are in state prisons.

Still mindlessly repeating lies, exactly as ordered.

Funny how you can't seem to work up any outrage over violent rioters armed with illegal weapons disobeying a curfew.

Those rioters didn't kill anyone. The only person who killed anyone that night was Rittenhouse.

No, it's the facts of what happened, and you seem to leave out a few things like the rioters where travelled further than he did,
Except the three people he shot were from Kenosha or a surrounding town... and in Wisconsin, so no, they didn't.

were looking for a fight, had illegal guns
Again, they didn't kill anyone. As much as you guys want to talk about what the other people at that demonstration did, Rittenhouse was the only one who killed someone.

and were disobeying a curfew to get into a fight with anyone who would dare to put out a fire they started to burn down a business.
Rosenbaum lit a dumpster on fire.... Oh, no, save our precious garbage!!!!!

This whole thing was laid out in court just recently.

You mean high-paid lawyers slathered on layers of bullshit....

Were you just not paying attention or was it that your mind was already made up and nothing was going to change it, no matter what?
Yes, when I see video of a flop-sweaty little punk shooting people in the middle of the street, my mind tends to be pretty made up. When they catch you on tape doing exactly what you are accused of, that kind of ends it for me.

Does anybody with a pulse not know that the "black community" is a problem? Violent, ignorant, aggressive. Until the actual problem is identified by everyone publicly (we all know what it is), there will be no solutions, and Marxist crap will advance.
wow, it's fun to see when you give them a fake name to hide behind, they don't even bother hiding their racism.

Funny, that’s all low IQ racists like you and super dumb bro cry about all the time. How “whitey held you down” and everything is “whitey’s fault”. Owens is successful and educated and speaks the truth that people like you don’t want to hear.
Owens is successful because she's willing to get on her knees in front of Tucker Carlson and his ilk.

How is she NOT qualified? What would you accept as qualifications for Ms. Owens to articulately express her opinion, supported by verifiable facts from reliable sources? Please be specific and leave your name-calling and spin behind. My guess is that you can't do it! Like all the other race-baiters, you can't dispute the facts being presented, so you childishly attack messenger.

Her whole career has been dropping out of college because she couldn't pay tuition.... then becoming a pathetic sellout when she realized there was a market for "telling white racists what they want to hear."

As you know, Hunter Biden was given a seat on the board of directors of an oil and gas company in Ukraine. He's being paid millions a year. What are his qualifications?

Hunter Biden is a lawyer, he had extensive experience working in banking, non-profits and government before he was tapped to help Bursima improve their corporate governance before they could do business outside the Ukraine.

You seem to be confusing her with The Whore, Kamala Harris; for whom that is the only way she ever did or could have succeeded at amounting to anything more than a mediocre ambulance chaser.

Yes, how dare a woman have relationships that aren't about making babies to get their man into the Celestial Heaven.

Whose a misogynist cultist? you are... you are...

Owens has no expertise on the matters on which she speaks.

She says what you want to hear and since she is black you feel you can repeat her ignorance.

Owens is speaking on social issues but she cannot articulate the root cause of the problem. In her latest bout of idiocy, she claims those blacks are violent, yet she is black. I have disputed Owens bs and have done so factually. Hunter Biden doesn't have a damn thing to do with this discussion and you are such a dumb ass that you can't see that Candace Owens is being used by the far right to race bait. She craves attention and fame no matter how low she must stoop to get it. If she wasn't doing this she'd be sucking dick on videos.

That meme at the end of your post is incorrect.

In 1959 blacks lived at a 55.1 percent rate of poverty. Less than half of all blacks finished high school. Black median income was approximately half that of whites. Black unemployment was double that of whites. If things were as your meme suggests, the civil rights movement would not have been necessary.

If things were are your meme suggests, Malocolm X would not have been preaching about blacks controling the economies in their neighborhoods. You ask what qualifications you need?

The ability to face reality.
power-of-silence-S.jpg

Wow.... I knew when you run out of NRA spooge, you really don't have much of an argument.

I saw the video... The decisions were kind of awful, a right wing judge and incompetent prosecutor couldn't get a conviction of a guy who was caught on video gunning people down in the street.

You miss the point. Limbaugh got on his show and railed all day about how drug users deserved horrible prison sentences. Until he got caught using illegal drugs himself.. Then he hid behind lawyers and got rehab.

Not really. Trump didn't really move the needle on the stupidity of the Prison-Industrial Complex. in fact, his changes only really effected the Federal System, when most prisoners are in state prisons.

Those rioters didn't kill anyone. The only person who killed anyone that night was Rittenhouse.
You're embarrassing yourself. Why?

Naw, I don't begrudge Ms. Owen for making money as a sellout... I mean, it's better than selling ass on the street corner, but it's the same mentality... tell people what they want to hear for money.

Instead of pointing out why the black community has higher crime rates, we should be addressing the underlying causes of crime, which are poverty, addiction, mental illness, and gun proliferation, and how those things impact them more heavily. But Ms. Owens isn't up to that discussion. She's there to tell white people what they want to hear.

Let's take mental illness. A white person with a mental illness is more likely to have access to a doctor who will prescribe medications... while a black person is less likely and will often self-medicate with alcohol and drugs.

But white people don't want to hear that... they like to hear Ms. Owens tell them what they want to hear because she can say it without being called on her racism.
tell people what they want to hear for money.
which is what 99% of these people do from either side....

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
Can't understand why any intelligent person would listen to anything this media whore has to say.

Are you saying any of what she said is wrong or are you just mad that a black woman would dare to point it out? IOW, is it true that "Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate"? I won't even ask if it's true that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”. That's pretty obviously true.
Are YOU saying that Black people kill because they're Black?

If so please explain:
The Holocaust
Trail of Tears
Cambodian Genocide under Khmer Rouge

I'll translate. "How dare that Black women have any other thought than what the Democratic party mandates "
Please explain why in 2014 she was a hated liberal and in 2015 SUDDENLY became a "conservative" reactionary?

Beyond mouthing the lies you want to hear, what are her Conservative credentials?

Forum List

Back