Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

I think they are both opportunists... and kind of awful people..

But at least they work within their own communities to bring change. I think they've also grown over the years. It's been a long time since Jackson waived a bloody shirt or Sharpton spread bullshit about Tawana Brawley.

Today they are considered elder statesmen.... and maybe they haven't really earned that.
So as long as you tell people who look like you "what they want to hear" you're cool but if you cross the racial barrier you're a POS sell out Uncle Tom? That's so very enlightened of you.... haha

Me? Naw, I think there are already too many idiots out there with guns.

But if he had shot Rittenhouse, the NRA would have praised him as a "Good Guy with a Gun". Rittenhouse just murdered two people, and if he had been shot, he'd have been branded an active shooter and that would have been the end of it.
I'm sure that fantasy comforts you.

Except the three people he shot were from Kenosha or a surrounding town... and in Wisconsin, so no, they didn't.
Kyle travelled 20 miles. Rosenbaum travelled 40. He was released from a milwaukee hospital that morning. Don't you ever bother to check things?
Again, they didn't kill anyone. As much as you guys want to talk about what the other people at that demonstration did, Rittenhouse was the only one who killed someone.
Yes, and the stupidity of those he shot to defend himself led directly to their deaths.
Rosenbaum lit a dumpster on fire.... Oh, no, save our precious garbage!!!!!
And blew a gasket when Rittenhouse came to put it out. What a maroon,
You mean high-paid lawyers slathered on layers of bullshit....
I mean a trial that came up with a verdict that you don't like, so you have to manufacture outrage and make up crap about it to make yourself feel better.
Yes, when I see video of a flop-sweaty little punk shooting people in the middle of the street, my mind tends to be pretty made up. When they catch you on tape doing exactly what you are accused of, that kind of ends it for me.
Ah, yes, the old, "I saw 5 seconds of one video and totally ignored all the rest that showed my conclusion was wrong" gambit.

They are terrified of Candace and other black Americans who are no longer obeying the democrat party....
Naw, she's kind of a joke.

The thing that should scare you, when working class whites figure out that the GOP only works for the rich and not them. They might stop clinging to their guns and their bibles.

So as long as you tell people who look like you "what they want to hear" you're cool but if you cross the racial barrier you're a POS sell out Uncle Tom? That's so very enlightened of you.... haha

If I only wanted to hear what I wanted to hear, I wouldn't come to this circus every day and talk to people.

She isn't crossing a racial barrier, she's just selling out.

Kyle travelled 20 miles. Rosenbaum travelled 40. He was released from a milwaukee hospital that morning. Don't you ever bother to check things?

Rosembaum resided in Kenosha... he was actually a homeless person.

I mean a trial that came up with a verdict that you don't like, so you have to manufacture outrage and make up crap about it to make yourself feel better.
Actually, if you had a lick of sense, you'd be worried, too. They have essentially established that you can kill someone in self-defense, even if you provoked the confrontation.

Ah, yes, the old, "I saw 5 seconds of one video and totally ignored all the rest that showed my conclusion was wrong" gambit.
I watched the whole video... includign the part where he gunned down two more people and then walked his way past seven police cars... because White Privilege.

1638637115095.png

I think it is very sad that whites and blacks are so deeply divided I think white nationalists do like Candace only because she talks bad about blacks I think they do not sincerely like her she probably is really a useful tool. I remember when someone asked on a other forum if they would marry Candace or a white liberal most whites replied a white liberal

Yes, how dare a woman have relationships that aren't about making babies to get their man into the Celestial Heaven.

Whose [sic] a misogynist cultist? you are... you are...

I guess the irony escapes you, in that you call me a misogynist while you condemn one woman who has achieved success on her own abilities, while praising one who only achieved success by selling sexual favors to a married man.

But then that's pretty much par for you—falsely accusing others of various forms of bigotry while vividly demonstrating, on your own part, far worse instances of that same bigotry than what you falsely accuse others of.

Last edited:
Point was, they didn't kill anyone.. Rittenhouse did. If his flop-sweaty ass had stayed in Antioch that day, no one would even remember the Kenosha riots.

I think those whose properties and businesses were destroyed would surely remember this riot. Including the owners and employees of the gas station that Mr. Rittenhouse apparently stopped from being burned down.

On the other hand, if all those subhuman criminal pieces of shit had stayed home, then no one would remember the riot, because there would have been no riot.

They are terrified of Candace and other black Americans who are no longer obeying the democrat party....

Even though slavery was officially banned in the United States more than a century ago, Democraps still believe that they own black people, or at least their votes and political support.

To them, a conservative black person is the modern day equivalent of a runaway slave. And that is exactly what Incel Joe means when he refers to a black person as an “Uncle Tom” or any other racist term; his objection is to a black person failing to recognize his place as a slave to the Democraps.

Actually, if you had a lick of sense, you'd be worried, too. They have essentially established that you can kill someone in self-defense, even if you provoked the confrontation.

That would only be a worry to someone who is that easily provoked into stupidly and unjustifiably attacking someone who is obviously armed. That certainly leaves out anyone who has “a lick of sense”.

The thing that should scare you, when working class whites figure out that the GOP only works for the rich and not them. They might stop clinging to their guns and their bibles.

If I only wanted to hear what I wanted to hear, I wouldn't come to this circus every day and talk to people.

I watched the whole video... includign the part where he gunned down two more people and then walked his way past seven police cars... because White Privilege.

View attachment 571712
Mindless repetition of leftist talking points is not a rational argument, but I understand it's the best you can do. You're simply not a bright person.

He travelled further than Kyle did to get to the riot, and Kyle's father lived in Kenosha, so there's that and you're wrong, again. The bottom line is, Kyle had every right to be in Kenosha at the time.
Sure, sure, you're going to let someone bash you in the head with a skateboard and kick you in the head while you're down on the ground and you're going to think, "well, I did make them mad. I deserve this". Not happening.

View attachment 571712
Oh, hey, we almost forgot to make a racial issue! Good thing you're there to remind everybody. They might not be mad at the right people.

That would only be a worry to someone who is that easily provoked into stupidly and unjustifiably attacking someone who is obviously armed. That certainly leaves out anyone who has “a lick of sense”.
It is kind of stupid to attack someone with a skateboard when they have an AR-15.

But if he had shot Rittenhouse, the NRA would have praised him as a "Good Guy with a Gun". Rittenhouse just murdered two people, and if he had been shot, he'd have been branded an active shooter and that would have been the end of it.
What they want is to turn this fool into another gun hero like Trayvon's murderer.

Guess they're not understanding what his life has been like since he committed a race murder

What they want is to turn this fool into another gun hero like Trayvon's murderer.

Guess they're not understanding what his life has been like since he committed a race murder
Yeah, a white guy killed other white guys. Or did you believe he killed black guys? It's a little confusing and all since there's been a trial and all the evidence came out, yet you're saying this.

Well, except none of that ever happened, so there's that.

Yeah, a white guy killed other white guys. Or did you believe he killed black guys? It's a little confusing and all since there's been a trial and all the evidence came out, yet you're saying this.
Trump visit..
Extremist congressman wants him for an aide...
TV appearances...

Those not smart enough to learn from history are just not smart.

Her tiny mind doesn't have the capacity to understand the issues much less discuss them intelligently.

Owens is nothing more than the latest GOP house ******.

Look at that, they censored the word.
But it does bring a point.
If someone says "N-word" don't they really mean "******?"
So why should one word be acceptable and the other not?
Just asking for a friend.
you are the one unwilling to discuss the issues..

she has repeatedly discussed the issues. You don’t want to discuss them because it’s your party the demaklan that’s caused them and wants to keep them in place

Forum List

Back