Candace Owens refused covid test by private facility

And the other question - who is guilty of violating your rights if you don't get all the health care you "need"?
Its never happened so I wouldnt really know. Ms Owens would be better off over here though. You all would. There has never been a medical bankruptcy in the UK. I understand that medical bills are the biggest cause of bankruptcy in the US.

Its never happened so I wouldnt really know.

Do you understand the question? I'll try it again - who would be responsible for violating your rights if you couldn't get the health care you think you need? Would it be the doctor closest to you? All of them? Society as a whole? Who is harming you if you can't get the health care you need?

The only way she gives COVID to anyone is if she is out in public.

That’s her decision.
She doesnt know that she has COVID. This company refused to test her. You can be in public until you get a positive test.

I could care less. I think it's petty, but BFD.

Now this is a pretty unpleasant test. If it were me and I had the opportunity to jam a stick up the nose of someone I disliked that much I'd probably take it and really make sure I got a good sample by rotating that bastard around for a good, long while. Then say the test was corrupted and do it again.

She tried to get tested, but they refused her. See the problem?
They also kindly told her where she could get tested. I expect Owens will do the right thing and not infect anyone.

Unless she’s a selfish asshole who doesn’t actually care.

It’s the second.

They also kindly told her where she could get tested. I expect Owens will do the right thing and not infect anyone.

Unless she’s a selfish asshole who doesn’t actually care.

It’s the second.
Now she has to go to more places and potentially spread COVID. I thought you lefties were against that. The truth is, you arent worried about COVID. You care about fucking with right wing personalities more than COVID safety.

Now she has to go to more places and potentially spread COVID. I thought you lefties were against that. The truth is, you arent worried about COVID. You care about fucking with right wing personalities more than COVID safety.
No. She just has to go one place.

Now two places because of some vindictive douchebag lefties.
Very interesting how you automatically attribute deadly lies and disgusting misinformation as traits of the right, and upholding truthful info a trait of the left, regarding the pandemic. Very telling.

Very interesting how you automatically attribute deadly lies and disgusting misinformation as traits of the right, and upholding truthful info a trait of the left, regarding the pandemic. Very telling.
What in the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

This is because she has been so active in spreading covid lies through the pandemic.

Well I understand the clinics decision but even idiots have the right to be tested. If Ms Owens was lucky enough to live in a country with proper healthcare she would not be turned away. Our NHS treats all folk, rich or poor, normal or crazy.
Private institution who collects public dollars for the testing as it helps keep the disease in check. Tsk tsk tsk.

The rejection of her nauseating and harmful lies about the pandemic. The same thing you are talking about.
She is entitled to her opinion and the rejection is likely illegal since the facility collects govt monies for the test. Its also stupid. The facility is trying to ensure that those with the virus don’t spread it. So if CD had the virus and the facility refused to test her and she spread it then the facility just defeated its own purpose.

Forum List

Back