Antifa leader caught indoctrinating kids in school

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

This sicko is a California AP high school teacher and was caught bragging about how he’s indoctrinating his students into Antifa.

Now he’s a victim because he’s getting fired.

Pull your kids out of public schools!

Last edited:
I'm glad project veritas exists. I just wish more people knew about them.

They showed this, they showed the CNN technical director admitting on camera they created propoganda and spread lies to get Trump out of office instead of reporting facts and unbiased news.

They do a lot of good and root out true evil and wrong doings against true Americans that love their country.

Shame there isn't a teacher registry in this country for people like him. Kind of like a sex offender registry if you do something like this as a teacher and go on the list you can't be a teacher again in the entire country.

Children are ripe to be taken advantage of in a lot of ways because they are kids. Physically, psychologically, and mentally. Any teacher who takes advantage of a child in any of those of those ways should be banned from teaching. Teaching them to think for themselves, learn, be social, be good people, e open minded and such is fine. But this is abhorrent. I hope some of those kids dad's get their hands on him.

I'm glad project veritas exists. I just wish more people knew about them.

They showed this, they showed the CNN technical director admitting on camera they created propoganda and spread lies to get Trump out of office instead of reporting facts and unbiased news.

They do a lot of good and root out true evil and wrong doings against true Americans that love their country.

Shame there isn't a teacher registry in this country for people like him. Kind of like a sex offender registry if you do something like this as a teacher and go on the list you can't be a teacher again in the entire country.

Children are ripe to be taken advantage of in a lot of ways because they are kids. Physically, psychologically, and mentally. Any teacher who takes advantage of a child in any of those of those ways should be banned from teaching. Teaching them to think for themselves, learn, be social, be good people, e open minded and such is fine. But this is abhorrent. I hope some of those kids dad's get their hands on him.
The CNN bust should have been enough to indict the entire DemonRat party and every employee at CNN.

But what can you expect from a Banana Republic run by Globalist Elites?

This sicko is a California AP high school teacher and was caught bragging about how he’s indoctrinating his students into Antifa.

Yes, pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for your child's education because of one teacher, in one school who is mentally challenged. That sounds economically feasible.

The board had a meeting last night there. So many people showed up to demand his firing the board literally called a break and snuck out the back door.

This guy will likely be fired.

Problem is, he's tip of the iceberg, more than likely.

Cancelled.....motherfucker.

If my kid was in his class, I'd find him and have a private conversation regarding his poor judgement.

This guy is a predator, and this is why we need cameras in public school classrooms.

Forum List

Back