Candace Owens denied medical care by CO lab. Racism?

So you’re saying antisemitism doesn’t exist?

Are you a serious person? I didn't make anything close to that claim and you're just ready to jump in and call me anti-Semitic, aren't you?

You’re a real winner. So because she disagrees with you, she is a grifter who says racism doesn’t exist. You’re a fool.
Anyone caught dead trying to sell cheap Chinese Android knock off phones as "freedom phones" is a total grifter. I mean, a real piece of shit.

The keyword there is “billing,” as the Freedom Phone carries a price tag of $500 and was described by the Daily Beast as “a phone preloaded with apps like Parler and Rumble that appears to be a vastly more expensive version of a phone made in China.” A news article bringing attention to Owens’ latest scam said the Freedom Phone was being pushed by “MAGA Influencers.”​

She literally tweets out about the evils of Google and Apple while hawking this crap phone from her own iphone.

Let's not forget she uses the opportunity to call a lab that tests for COVID racist because they don't want to be involved with an asshole who spent the better part of a year calling the virus a hoax. Talk about a lying shit bag.

Did you know that her family won $37k against her school district over claims of racism? Imagine that, Candace Owens who bemoans claims of racism won money in a lawsuit. I don't have a problem with the lawsuit but I guess she and her family feels people should pay for not protecting her from racist bullies.

Are you a serious person? I didn't make anything close to that claim and you're just ready to jump in and call me anti-Semitic, aren't you?

Anyone caught dead trying to sell cheap Chinese Android knock off phones as "freedom phones" is a total grifter. I mean, a real piece of shit.

She literally tweets out about the evils of Google and Apple while hawking this crap phone from her own iphone.

Let's not forget she uses the opportunity to call a lab that tests for COVID racist because they don't want to be involved with an asshole who spent the better part of a year calling the virus a hoax. Talk about a lying shit bag.

Did you know that her family won $37k against her school district over claims of racism? Imagine that, Candace Owens who bemoans claims of racism won money in a lawsuit. I don't have a problem with the lawsuit but I guess she and her family feels people should pay for not protecting her from racist bullies.

Too long didn’t read it. Still
Waiting for you to find her post where she says “racism doesn’t exist”

Step it up leftist. Being a capitalist isn’t the same as being a grifter. Your boy Sanders is one for example. He and his three homes.

Too long didn’t read it. Still
Waiting for you to find her post where she says “racism doesn’t exist”

Step it up leftist. Being a capitalist isn’t the same as being a grifter. Your boy Sanders is one for example. He and his three homes.

It's been explained to you however as you admit, you just don't read.

You call capitalists, grifters. That’s funny. You’re just jealous she is more successful than you. Poor little leftist.
It's a complete scam. The rest of your post is just you having nothing to say.

Since you can't read, here is a video on the freedom phone. I think it's right up your ally.

It's a complete scam. The rest of your post is just you having nothing to say.
Scam? She is pretty open with her opinions. Has guests on her show and has made millions. You call her a grifter because she dares to be a conservative black person. You lied about her quote. You’re just a loser. It’s OK. The Govt will provide.

Blacks aren’t a monolith and because she disagrees with you she ain’t lying. You’re such a leftist troll. I disagree With you so does that make me a liar? You’re like five years away from
Death why are you wasting your time on a US Message Board? Go and enjoy your retirement. Pet a polar bear.

I'm not saying she's lying because I disagree with her. I'm saying she's lying because, she's lying, and selling her lies to make money off fools like you.

My mother just passed away. She was 88. I got another 20 years to go, and unlimited WIFI. How do you, the businessman at the peak of his earning years have so much time to post on a message board for free?

I'm not saying she's lying because I disagree with her. I'm saying she's lying because, she's lying, and selling her lies to make money off fools like you.

My mother just passed away. She was 88. I got another 20 years to go, and unlimited WIFI. How do you, the businessman at the peak of his earning years have so much time to post on a message board for free?
You’re 72. Doubt it. And it’s 8:43 on a Fri night. I am chilling. Busy week. She isn’t lying LoL. Just because she has disparate views from you doesn’t make her a liar.

Scam? She is pretty open with her opinions. Has guests on her show and has made millions. You call her a grifter because she dares to be a conservative black person. You lied about her quote. You’re just a loser. It’s OK. The Govt will provide.
The "freedom phone" she's claiming to use while getting caught tweeting from her iphone. Are you not able to follow?

I didn't lie, I can't help it if your too dumb to understand her. I think Owens too loves the poorly educated.

The "freedom phone" she's claiming to use while getting caught tweeting from her iphone. Are you not able to follow?

I didn't lie, I can't help it if your too dumb to understand her. I think Owens too loves the poorly educated.
Find the quote then. Want to compare resumes? Let’s do it. Liar.

You said “Jews invented whining”. What does that have to do with the Government of Israel? Palestinians are terror supporters. Duh.

You cut the next sentence where I talked about the abuse suffered by the Jewish people, giving you license to whine, and then called me an anti-semite. You're a lying piece of shit. Always. You can't tell truth from lies, and you post lies and call them truth.

You cut the next sentence where I talked about the abuse suffered by the Jewish people, giving you license to whine, and then called me an anti-semite. You're a lying piece of shit. Always. You can't tell truth from lies, and you post lies and call them truth.
Even if the next sentence doesn’t exist. Did you or did you not say that “Jews invented whining”? What does that have to do with Israel?

The lab claims it was because of her political beliefs, which is bad enough. When will they be called out for this blatant racism?

Candace Owens denied medical treatment as Colorado lab cancels COVID test appointment​

Conservative author and commentator Candace Owens was denied medical care in the form of a coronavirus test by a Colorado laboratory because of her political beliefs, Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson reported Thursday.

Owens was sent a letter by Aspen Laboratories co-founder Suzanna Lee informing her that her "booking" was being cancelled and that she would be "denied service" because of both her aversion to governmental facemask mandates and her analysis of the effectiveness of vaccination shots.

"We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing, and discouraging the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations," Lee wrote in the letter obtained by "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

1630799498385.png

You call capitalists, grifters. That’s funny. You’re just jealous she is more successful than you. Poor little leftist.

No, we call liars and con artists who prey on gullible and sell them garbage at inflated prices "grifters".

You're incapable of discerning liars and con artists from genuine people. That's why you voted for a grifter and con artist like Donald Trump, but your continued devotion to this anti-Semitic, racist, incompetent is beyond comprehension.

No, we call liars and con artists who prey on gullible and sell them garbage at inflated prices "grifters".

You're incapable of discerning liars and con artists from genuine people. That's why you voted for a grifter and con artist like Donald Trump, but your continued devotion to this anti-Semitic, racist, incompetent is beyond comprehension.
You said “Jews invented whining”. Yes or no?

Forum List

Back