Candace Owens refused covid test by private facility

My question is, "why would someone go into business, supposedly because they care about peoples health (and not just because they love easy money) and then deny someone a test they are willing to pay for, because of their politics?"

These are the types of places ALL citizens should avoid for their health needs.

Yeah. They dodged the real issues with the religious angle. At some point, they're gonna have to deal with it though. Our approach to dealing with racism and civil rights is flawed and that needs to be addressed. The more that approach is expanded, the more ridiculous it becomes.
racist and any others that choose to not participate with other people should be allowed to so we can see who they are and make that same choice,,

the government using force always ends badly,,

This is because she has been so active in spreading covid lies through the pandemic.

Well I understand the clinics decision but even idiots have the right to be tested. If Ms Owens was lucky enough to live in a country with proper healthcare she would not be turned away. Our NHS treats all folk, rich or poor, normal or crazy.

Six months after they die.

racist and any others that choose to not participate with other people should be allowed to so we can see who they are and make that same choice,,

the government using force always ends badly,,
Sometimes it's called for. Certainly as a response to force. But it should always be a last resort.

I agree with Candace Owens on her views on race. I was unaware that she is an antivaxxer and spreads propaganda relating to Covid. If that’s true I have no sympathy for her

Any big name republican will get a false positive test...she is smart to refuse it....
You need to improve your reading skills. The facility refused to test her and not the other way around. Try to keep up.

This is because she has been so active in spreading covid lies through the pandemic.

Well I understand the clinics decision but even idiots have the right to be tested. If Ms Owens was lucky enough to live in a country with proper healthcare she would not be turned away. Our NHS treats all folk, rich or poor, normal or crazy.

A business denying a black person service. Are we still living in 1950?

No lies, she has been telling the truth, you idiot.....explain exactly what she has said and how they are lies...

Then you have a curious conception of rights. The right to claim the service of another is called slavery. We outlawed that here.
Nope just different. Our medical people enter the profession knowing they have to treat everyone. How is that slavery ?

Nope just different. Our medical people enter the profession knowing they have to treat everyone. How is that slavery ?

Ok, well let me ask some questions about your supposed "right" to health care.

First of all, how much health care do you have a "right" to?

Second, who is guilty of violating your right if you don't get that much health care?

Any big name republican will get a false positive test...she is smart to refuse it....
How do you explain all the Trump Admin testing positive then?

How about Lady Lindsey. Not a big enough name for you?

Yet another example of you and Republicans like you “just saying anything”

Ok, well let me ask some questions about your supposed "right" to health care.

First of all, how much health care do you have a "right" to?

Second, who is guilty of violating your right if you don't get that much health care?
I have the right to whatever I need. I have paid for it.

Forum List

Back