Candace Owens denied medical care by CO lab. Racism?

The government doesn't "authorize" labs. Hell, testing centres have popped up across the nation like Starbucks stores. You think the government is controlling and "authorizing" them. They license them on the basis of qualifications - not on the basis of some nebulous government criteria you have yet to link to.

Either you have a "for profit free market medical establishment complex' or you have a government managed system, which is it Mr. Business Consultant?

I spent my entire working life dealing with government licensing regulations, on both sides of the border. Our patent and trade mark applications, IP protections were all done through the USA because you have the broadest protections which are recognized worldwide. Private labs are run according to standard business criteria.

I wouldn't provide testing services for any right wing media covid denier either. I'd be worried about what lies they'd be broadcasting about my lab when they were finished. There's much better publicity denying these assholes a test than I would giving them the test and having them trash me on Hannity or Candace Owens shows.

These people have proven over and over again that they will lie to suit their own agenda, so I wouldn't want to subject my business to their tactics or their politics.
Yes. Cause they reimburse them. Not any Joe shmo can start a testing lab you moron.

You lied that you said that Candace Owens said that racism doesn’t exist.

Ok.

Nice try, leftist. Dragonlady is an overt antisemite but you’re Ok with that too as she shares your political identity. You’re such a leftist.
I really doubt it but what does that have to do with you being wrong about her quote?

The lab claims it was because of her political beliefs, which is bad enough. When will they be called out for this blatant racism?

Candace Owens denied medical treatment as Colorado lab cancels COVID test appointment​

Conservative author and commentator Candace Owens was denied medical care in the form of a coronavirus test by a Colorado laboratory because of her political beliefs, Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson reported Thursday.

Owens was sent a letter by Aspen Laboratories co-founder Suzanna Lee informing her that her "booking" was being cancelled and that she would be "denied service" because of both her aversion to governmental facemask mandates and her analysis of the effectiveness of vaccination shots.

"We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing, and discouraging the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations," Lee wrote in the letter obtained by "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Sometimes the customer isn't always right. Sometimes the customer is just an asshole.

Nope, I'm pretty consistent and honest.
Bullshit. You’re a leftist zombie. Show me a direct quote where she says racism doesn’t exist. Not some 3rd party saying she implied it. Is this Ted Lieu? You’re embarrassing yourself like he did.

Implies. Lol. Show me a quote where she says racism doesn’t exist. You’re such a leftist.
She very much appears to be saying this country isn't racist and the only reason people think racism is still around is because we're being told so. Well, now Owens is claiming there is racism in this country.

I'd call her a dipshit, but really she's just grifting off of them.

She very much appears to be saying this country isn't racist and the only reason people think racism is still around is because we're being told so. Well, now Owens is claiming there is racism in this country.

I'd call her a dipshit, but really she's just grifting off of them.
You’re a liar. Her quote you English challenged fool. She is saying that because there is racism it doesn’t mean black people cannot succeed. That is all. You are obviously stupid.

Stop selling us our own oppression,” she said. “Stop taking away our self-confidence by telling us that we can’t because of racism, because of slavery. I've never been a slave in this country.”

Oh so you cannot admit you lied? OK. You’re a dishonest person. Just admit it.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse

What is it with you? You lie about everyone and then accuse others of lying. You're one of the most dishonest posters on this board. Look at the way you're prepared to cut up my quote so you can falsely accuse me, and others, of anti-semitism, all while you lavish praise on anti-Jewish hate groups.

When you point your lying fingers at someone else, there are four pointing back at you, you lying asshole.

What is it with you? You lie about everyone and then accuse others of lying. You're one of the most dishonest posters on this board. Look at the way you're prepared to cut up my quote so you can falsely accuse me, and others, of anti-semitism, all while you lavish praise on anti-Jewish hate groups.

When you point your lying fingers at someone else, there are four pointing back at you, you lying asshole.
Your post was Antisemitic. You said “Jews invented whining”

The Mods agreed and left it in my siggy. You’re immortalized as a Jew hater.

You’re a liar. Her quote you English challenged fool. She is saying that because there is racism it doesn’t mean black people cannot succeed. That is all. You are obviously stupid.
That's not what she is saying. Maybe the dog whistle is blowing out your ear drums. She's telling wingnut racists that the only racism that exists is people talking about the effects of racism and that it exists.

Stop selling us our own oppression,” she said. “Stop taking away our self-confidence by telling us that we can’t because of racism, because of slavery. I've never been a slave in this country.”

Yeah, she selling the "boostrap" argument to the choir.

That's not what she is saying. Maybe the dog whistle is blowing out your ear drums. She's telling wingnut racists that the only racism that exists is people talking about the effects of racism and that it exists.

Yeah, she selling the "boostrap" argument to the choir.
Nope. She is saying that racism doesn’t have to keep black people down. I agree with her. Antisemitism is alive and well and Jews are prospering. How do you explain that? Dumb leftist. You lied. Just admit it.

Nope. She is saying that racism doesn’t have to keep black people down. I agree with her.

Kind of let's ya' off the hook, no? Ignore all those other black voices to find the grift you agree with.

Antisemitism is alive and well and Jews are prospering. How do you explain that? Dumb leftist. You lied. Just admit it.

Because Jews and blacks aren't treated the same in this country.

Kind of let's ya' off the hook, no? Ignore all those other black voices to find the grift you agree with.

Because Jews and blacks aren't treated the same in this country.
So you’re saying antisemitism doesn’t exist? You’re a real winner. So because she disagrees with you, she is a grifter who says racism doesn’t exist. You’re a fool.

And yet here she is claiming that she's being denied service because of racism, when she is obviously being denied service because she lies to her viewers. No one is "selling [blacks] our own oppression", nor is anyone telling her black people "can't succeed because of racism". That's utter bullshit.

Even worse, ignorant twits parrot her words and say "See, there is no racism", which is a lie, proven simply by one simple fact: the average life expectancy for white people, both men and women, is substantially greater for white people than blacks. White men lived, on average, 5.4 years longer in 2009 than black men. For women, that gap is 3.8 years.

It has been speculated that part of this gap is due to the negative impact of living with the stress of racism throughout their lives, because even high income middle class blacks with access to health care still have a shorter life span than their white counterparts.

So just because you've found one black woman who will lie just like the rest of the members of Republican leadership, doesn't mean she isn't lying, because she's making a lot of money lying to her fans, just like Hannity, and Tucker Carlson.

And yet here she is claiming that she's being denied service because of racism, when she is obviously being denied service because she lies to her viewers. No one is "selling [blacks] our own oppression", nor is anyone telling her black people "can't succeed because of racism". That's utter bullshit.

Even worse, ignorant twits parrot her words and say "See, there is no racism", which is a lie, proven simply by one simple fact: the average life expectancy for white people, both men and women, is substantially greater for white people than blacks. White men lived, on average, 5.4 years longer in 2009 than black men. For women, that gap is 3.8 years.

It has been speculated that part of this gap is due to the negative impact of living with the stress of racism throughout their lives, because even high income middle class blacks with access to health care still have a shorter life span than their white counterparts.

So just because you've found one black woman who will lie just like the rest of the members of Republican leadership, doesn't mean she isn't lying, because she's making a lot of money lying to her fans, just like Hannity, and Tucker Carlson.
Blacks aren’t a monolith and because she disagrees with you she ain’t lying. You’re such a leftist troll. I disagree With you so does that make me a liar? You’re like five years away from
Death why are you wasting your time on a US Message Board? Go and enjoy your retirement. Pet a polar bear.

So you’re saying antisemitism doesn’t exist? You’re a real winner. So because she disagrees with you, she is a grifter who says racism doesn’t exist. You’re a fool.

No we're not, but anti-Semitism isn't defined as "anyone who says anything against the government of Israel".

You seem to think that anyone who says that the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians is disgusting and needs to stop, is being anti-Semitic.

No we're not, but anti-Semitism isn't defined as "anyone who says anything against the government of Israel".

You seem to think that anyone who says that the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians is disgusting and needs to stop, is being anti-Semitic.
You said “Jews invented whining”. What does that have to do with the Government of Israel? Palestinians are terror supporters. Duh.

Forum List

Back