Candace Owens refused covid test by private facility

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is because she has been so active in spreading covid lies through the pandemic.

Well I understand the clinics decision but even idiots have the right to be tested. If Ms Owens was lucky enough to live in a country with proper healthcare she would not be turned away. Our NHS treats all folk, rich or poor, normal or crazy.

This is because she has been so active in spreading covid lies through the pandemic.

Well I understand the clinics decision but even idiots have the right to be tested. If Ms Owens was lucky enough to live in a country with proper healthcare she would not be turned away. Our NHS treats all folk, rich or poor, normal or crazy.
so if shes positive its not her fault if she spreads it,,,

Well I understand the clinics decision but even idiots have the right to be tested.
Again with the misunderstanding of rights. No one has a "right" to demand service from others.

The testing facility is just that, they aren't political op-ed facility. Everyone has a right to an opinion, everyone has a right to believe what they want and everyone in this country has a right to express it. Your country the government will punish you for your speech, that makes it easier to control people such as yourself.

Denying her a test could spread COVID though, so this companies stance is crazy and FAR more dangerous than Candice.

Rights are geographical. I have that right. We all do over here. As it should be,
Then you have a curious conception of rights. The right to claim the service of another is called slavery. We outlawed that here.

Denying her a test could spread COVID though, so this companies stance is crazy and FAR more dangerous than Candice.
Only if she goes out and spreads it. I guess she’ll have to stay home then.

they won on religious grounds didnt they??
that would be different than dblacks point,,
Yeah. They dodged the real issues with the religious angle. At some point, they're gonna have to deal with it though. Our approach to dealing with racism and civil rights is flawed and that needs to be addressed. The more that approach is expanded, the more ridiculous it becomes.

Forum List

Back