Cancun Ted calls for more regulation of the Texas energy industry

Is he right to call for more regulation?
You tell us. Make your OWN points, instead of prancing around like a little lord, demanding others make the points you want them to make.
What point? I'm asking the poster if he agrees with Cruz. Do you agree Cruz made the right call, since you seem compelled to get involved?
Do you?
Why the evasiveness? It would seem that you would want to heap praise on someone trying to get more regulation. And you know it's poor form to answer a question with a question. Makes you look like you're not very confident in your position, like you're hiding something.

Why the evasiveness?
Excuse you, I already answered your question directly in my post above. So you are the only one being evasive. As usual... you Trumpers gaslight the way others breathe.

So, do you agree with Cruz? or are you just going to dance and prance and preen and accuse everyone else of evasion, when you are most guilty of it? I think I know the answer...

Why the evasiveness?
Excuse you, I already answered your question directly in my post above. So you are the only one being evasive. As usual... you Trumpers gaslight the way others breathe.

So, do you agree with Cruz? or are you just going to dance and prance and preen and accuse everyone else of evasion, when you are most guilty of it? I think I know the answer...
do you agree with this...I never had sex with that woman...ms lewinsky

Let's see what right wing anti-regulation folks in this board say about this.
My best bet is that they are going to claim that they always wanted regulation for these companies anyway, but they were too busy to write it anywhere in the internets.

My best bet is that your are an evil asshole. It is not about regulation. It is about total control and massively increasing prices. Automobiles now have about 6 thousand dollars in safety regulations. How much is enough.

If not you'd still be polluting for smog and having windows that break if you hit a bird, and you'd still be getting six miles to the gallon.

not true.. most safety advancements came without gov regs,, it was all market driven,,

I think things like mandatory seat belts, mileage standards etc. were the result of government involvement.

Why the evasiveness?

I opened with the question first, therefore if you respond to it, it's on you to answer. It's clear, however, that you don't want to answer it but prefer to play nonsense games.

I have no problem telling you what I think. I think Cruz is right to want more regulation if there are severe problems in the system that need to be addressed. That's a pretty easy one. Now, do you support REPUBLICAN Ted Cruz in this or not? Or will you continue to dance and evade per usual?

My best bet is that they are going to claim that they always wanted regulation for these companies anyway, but they were too busy to write it anywhere in the internets.

The unregulated free market capitalism is what made American billionaires. How could any sane person be opposed to a system that offers so much benefit to so few people? Charging the maximum the market will bear is as American as apple pie. So screw those who cannot afford a $6.000, $7,000, or even $20,000 utility bill.

When the deadbeats finally pay it, then their power and/or gas will be turned on again. The unregulated free market is always fair.

I consider myself a liberal. A REAL liberal, not a fake, communist shit pretending to be so. As such, I am against regulation when at all possible.

I am also against power companies being allowed to jack up the rates without notice.

Why does it have to be one or the other?

The problem here is not regulation. It's a contract problem between user and seller, where seller is taking advantage of a disaster situation and raising prices to an unconscionable level without notice to the user, whose very survival depends on the service.

I consider myself a liberal. A REAL liberal, not a fake, communist shit pretending to be so. As such, I am against regulation when at all possible.

I am also against power companies being allowed to jack up the rates without notice.

The problem here is not regulation. It's a contract problem between user and seller, where seller is taking advantage of a disaster situation and raising prices to an unconscionable level without notice to the user, whose very survival depends on the service.
Stop lying about considering yourself a liberal. You say that to pretend you have credibility. You're a right wing nut.

make lobbying illegal like it is in Europe. In reality Corporate America owns this country as they own the politicians
You think they dont have lobbying groups? It doesn't really make any difference whether they work legally or 'illegally'.

am also against power companies being allowed to jack up the rates without notice.

The problem here is not regulation. It's a contract problem between user and seller, where seller is taking advantage of a disaster situation and raising prices to an unconscionable level without notice to the user, whose very survival depends on the service
Yes, it should be about a contract between them. But if the contract doesn't directly specify this question and virtually allows the seller to set the price as they wish, then how can they not be 'allowed' to do so?

I wish Mexico would put all the republicans on no welcome list. Let's do this MEXICO!!!

Now referred to as CTC

make lobbying illegal like it is in Europe. In reality Corporate America owns this country as they own the politicians
You think they dont have lobbying groups? It doesn't really make any difference whether they work legally or 'illegally'.
Link please
Well, frankly I dont have a link. It is my assumption. I think that big business and big politics are intertwined. Doesn't matter whether it is in the US or Europe or elsewhere.

Link please
Well, frankly I dont have a link. It is my assumption. I think that big business and big politics are intertwined. Doesn't matter whether it is in the US or Europe or elsewhere.
Under the table? Maybe...

Link please
Under the table? Maybe...

Under the table, of course. And some formal regulations arent the thing that can stop this.

Forum List

Back