Cancun Ted calls for more regulation of the Texas energy industry

Let's see what right wing anti-regulation folks in this board say about this.
My best bet is that they are going to claim that they always wanted regulation for these companies anyway, but they were too busy to write it anywhere in the internets.

My best bet is that your are an evil asshole. It is not about regulation. It is about total control and massively increasing prices. Automobiles now have about 6 thousand dollars in safety regulations. How much is enough.

Its a bloody disgrace. I understand that they even make Doctors pass exams as well.

What the stupid trump person you replied to is totally too stupid to realize is that the people of the state of Texas don't control their energy.

Private corporations do.

Yes it is about control. The people of Texas allows private companies to control their energy.

President Trump had the good sense to recognize Epstein for what he was/is and he broke his acquaintance with the man. Dems on the other hand couldn't kiss the guy's butt long enough.

My best bet is that they are going to claim that they always wanted regulation for these companies anyway, but they were too busy to write it anywhere in the internets.

I guess they will have to weigh the benefits against the cost. We have already seen, twice in a decade, what it cost in human lives when not regulated. Will regulations cost lives? Is that not part of the equation?

hahahhahahahahahahahha.......your ''best bet''' = your HATEFUL OPINION only
.....an ABnormal weather event and you people go crazy--with HATE!!!!!
If I could find you, I would kick your fucking ass for 5 days straight. It's easy to hate an asshole like you who didn't even get cold while I froze my ass off.

BiteMe is breaking campaign promises on a daily basis and the left wants to keep us focused on fake news tempests about right wingers. So the guy accompanied his daughters to cancun. Bill Clinton, john legend, spacey, hillary, gates etc flew on epstein's lolita express in order to abuse children and you don't have a word to say about that. At least Cruz showed care for his kids rather than exploiting them.
He spends time with his family and now Ted-bad. Nothing wrong with China Groper Joe or Blow job Bill though.

Where do you come up with this claim that we are against any regulation?

Energy companies in Texas are already regulated by the PUC (public utilities commission) and the Texas Legislature

and both along with the governor are in for massive amounts of criticism

particularly the PUG

If I could find you, I would kick your fucking ass for 5 days straight. It's easy to hate an asshole like you who didn't even get cold while I froze my ass off.
Put an extra blanket on your bed. Wear a coat, hat and gloves. Go sit in your car with the heater on. For crying out loud. How did you survive for this long without your mommy. Go to some of the northern states and check out the unfortunate homeless who live every winter in conditions much worse than TX. Whining stinking democrats.

Put an extra blanket on your bed. Wear a coat, hat and gloves. Go sit in your car with the heater on. For crying out loud. How did you survive for this long without your mommy. Go to some of the northern states and check out the unfortunate homeless who live every winter in conditions much worse than TX. Whining stinking democrats.
I've lived in Alaska and North Dakota. The electricity stayed on in both places. Obviously, I did survive. I would gladly kick your ass too, since you are a motherfucking piece of shit.

Things not so good in Texas. Repubs should be very worried.

I've lived in Alaska and North Dakota. The electricity stayed on in both places. Obviously, I did survive. I would gladly kick your ass too, since you are a motherfucking piece of shit.
I'm shaking, Billy Badass, keyboard warrior. You are seriously triggered today, am baby having a hard day wifout his mommy?

Naw the whiny baby CA transplants will go running to AZ where it never gets below 50. LOL.

GOP should be worried in general. The country has gone full leftist. This is getting way more coverage than Cuomo and the NYC death cover up...Leftist media is biased.

GOP should be worried in general. The country has gone full leftist. This is getting way more coverage than Cuomo and the NYC death cover up...Leftist media is biased.

It certainly is. I've been assuming Cuomo will still be resigning in the near future. It's not my state so I haven't followed it completely.

GOP needs better people and policy people can say works. Right now they have a bunch of senators that many have been proven dishonest over and over like Graham and Cruz.

Dems will likely mess up and in 2 years lose the house or Senate. I just wish repubs would get it together cause I really think their policy has proven to not work and we desperately need a real conservative party. They have too much crony in their conservative now.

It certainly is. I've been assuming Cuomo will still be resigning in the near future. It's not my state so I haven't followed it completely.

GOP needs better people and policy people can say works. Right now they have a bunch of senators that many have been proven dishonest over and over like Graham and Cruz.

Dems will likely mess up and in 2 years lose the house or Senate. I just wish repubs would get it together cause I really think their policy has proven to not work and we desperately need a real conservative party. They have too much crony in their conservative now.

I give Cuomo the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty. This is still America. I agree with you. I like Dan Crenshaw and John James for example. Ex Military and very smart people who actually want to improve the country.

I give Cuomo the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty. This is still America. I agree with you. I like Dan Crenshaw and John James for example. Ex Military and very smart people who actually want to improve the country.

We need real patriots who understand we do good things when we come together. The partisan nut jobs on both sides tend to mess everything up. For instance Obamacare probably could have been pretty good if it was bipartisan.

Forum List

Back