Cancelling Student Debt?

" Dose Of Reality

* Everything Included *

If the U.S. can cancel the debts of nations we defeated in WWII then we can forgive student loans.
They better be ready to reimburse everyone alive who has already paid their debt and reimburse everyone alive whose inheritance from an estate had been decreased by payment of college debt .

As presented in the treatise for a public private trust , special endowment to corporations is equally as unethical as egalitarianism - Public Private Trust .

They better be ready to reimburse everyone alive who has already paid their debt and reimburse everyone alive whose inheritance from an estate had been decreased by payment of college debt .
No, that's dumb. Just as we don't reimburse people for private medical expenses when someone goes on medicare. This is definitely the dumbest argument in this discussion.

" Guilt Tripping Tripe "

* Sanctimonious Idiocy *

That is not what the Bible and King Lear states.
The bible , as in the torah or the gospel ?

The meaning of an after life is passing on ones genetic identity through ones offspring , and the strong anthropic principle is a tautology that does not compromise , so you can go sell your cart of crap elsewhere to some other gullible fool .
Do you always act like a titular for abstinence?

" Dose Of Reality

* Everything Included *

If the U.S. can cancel the debts of nations we defeated in WWII then we can forgive student loans.

As presented in the treatise for a public private trust , special endowment to corporations is equally as unethical as egalitarianism - Public Private Trust .
Or just file bankruptcy and then you can whine about that method.

Instead of wage growth we opted for debt growth as the path to the middle class. The boomers sit around bragging that they started with nothing when today's graduates would be thrilled to start with nothing instead of a debt they will be paying for years and years.

“Boomers” didn’t go to college and rack up debt, they worked blue collar trades....You know, those trades your cherished wetbacks have destroyed.
pknopp

I build houses. "Wetbacks" did not ruin my trade at all or hamper anyone who wanted to do for a living. I make pretty good money and I'm never out of work. If nothing else the "wetback" work ethic made us all better carpenters to compete and rid us of the crappy ones.

You must be in North Dakota....you certainly aren’t in Mexifornia, Arizona, NV, NM, TX or Florida....THAT or you have your head in your ass or you’re lying your ass off.

Florida. I compete by building better. My workday would kill the old crews I started out with in eighties. Showing up late on Monday morning all hung over and broke, Smoking dope at lunch and to the bar after work. Never was part of that dead-end shit. I'm 56 years old and I'll outwork and out quality anyone around. I have three custom beach houses going right now and two more in the pipeline. Anyone that cries about the Mexicans done took my job could not have been that good to begin with.

Haha...that’s a hell of a spin bud...one that I’d concoct if I owned a Cuban wife and some anchor baby children or some crazy shit like that...the thing is, I to am a builder / developer, you can’t sell your retarded bullshit to me or anybody even half sane.

LefTard Logic:
“It’s so cool that desperate thirdworlders willing to work below board and off the books have infiltrated the building trades...they have no expectations or standards, no requests for conditions, no healthcare or retirements to worry about, they work for whatever I’m willing to pay and they never ask questions....American workers need illegal wetbacks to make them better...think about how much better one has to be when the brown guy / 21st century slave will do better for half the cost.”

So how's the meth epidemic going for your people? We recently had to drop a framing crew of fine upstanding white guys for mething out in the port-a-john all day, messing shit up and still somehow take way longer than they should. You'd think being all methed up would at least help productivity. The Mexican crews are booked solid. Never used one but anything is better than a bunch of meth heads. It's a prime example of what I was talking about. It's not about the cheapness, it's about fewer headaches.

You clearly don’t know how to interview and vet potential employees and or subs. You simply have a hiring issue, you are a poor judge of ones character.
For your lack of business savvy you’ve deviated to the path of least resistance. You’re not alone, thats what all poor businesses owners do.
Now imagine if the wetback option didn’t exist...you’d have become and do better as a business owner...that’s what you really need but you’d rather be lazy and hire desperate, mute Gustavo.
You must be an awesome American.

I am an awesome American. The people who work with me are the best but we sub out the framing. The guy that runs that particular crew is OK but his crew was crap. Shit happens. Seems like you are unaware of the meth epidemic in the trades. You'll find out the hard way.

I'm completely aware of meth-heads and how/why they're drawn to construction.
Unfortunately, these days, constructions trades only draw the worse society has to offer...Why you ask? The answer is....wetbacks.
Good, hardworking, legitimate Americans can't and won't compete with illegal aliens. They won't work without conditions, they won't live 13 people to a 1,100 sqft two bedroom, they won't live a life of struggles and hardship to pound a hammer or hang drywall so they seek other options because most can.
You really need to watch the video again, unless you're an illegal or barely legal yourself there's no way you'll prevent yourself from understanding the issue.

" Rational Of Thieves "

* Having Struggled To Pay For My Own Dictators Demand Payment For Others *

No, that's dumb. Just as we don't reimburse people for private medical expenses when someone goes on medicare. This is definitely the dumbest argument in this discussion.
The premise to cancel student debt is the dumbest argument in this discussion , whereas my argument took the absurdity to its maximum extent of " fairness " .

Student debt is not analogous with medicare , as if someone with student debt is suddenly on disability , as if there is some " student debt insurance " where payments kick in if someone is stupid enough to loan money to a student over some threshold , .

People who apply for student loans are old enough to vote. They are presumably intelligent enough to get into college. They have the ability to assess the long term cost of the debt they assume, and they do so willingly. Statistically, they will earn twice as much over their working lives as those who get no college education, and yet they now ask those non-college people to bail them out from their foolish actions.

Taking a loan and not repaying it is immoral - a type of theft, essentially the same as fraud, which is a crime.

"Canceling" the loans is an insult and a slap in the face of the millions who have taken out such loans in the past and repaid them. Even asking for cancellation is a manifestation of a deficient character. And keep in mind, the biggest beneficiaries of this disastrous initiative would be doctors, lawyers, dentists, and college professors.

And by the way, college loans cannot be cancelled through personal bankruptcy, except in extraordinary circumstances.

Personal debt is not a catastrophe like a hurricane or flood. It is knowingly assumed, with alacrity.

Trolls (defined below)
The linked article addresses the racial component of student debt. Nothing surprising. Black student debt is higher than white student debt; Blacks have worse job prospects; it's a bigger burden...blah, blah, blah.
It's an institutional problem.
Erase $10k? 25k? 50k? Hell, why limit it all? Just cancel out the whole fucking thing for everybody!
Who's in control of that money once it is disbursed by government lenders? Diploma mills and for-profit schools need to do some serious auditing, budget-cutting, and belt-tightening. Traiditional colleges? Not that either. You can't balance the weight of all that ivy-league brick-wall crap on the backs of students, either.

IMO it would be interesting to look at what has happened wrt student debt. Tuition fees are as a rule huge in the US and the main reason for that is overpaid academics...most of whom are left wing fanatics in useless courses...so I propose the following. Reduce wages to Academics to 140% of a basic teacher wage. After that calculate a fee with a bias towards STEM courses and away from useless Humanities courses....though the Majors of Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology and Historiography would be thrown in with the Sciences as would languages. Cancel the Gov guarantee and hoist the Universities onto the free market. (Oh; and have a MINIMUM teaching load for each academic).

That's a STARTING POINT; anyone think it has merit?

Greg

We gave all those too big too fail companies more than enough money to pay off every mortgage in the country.

Gave? Link?

The mortgage debt in Q3 of 2008 was 11.2 billion

TARP bail out was 700 billion but in reality was in the trillions

Last edited:
We gave all those too big too fail companies more than enough money to pay off every mortgage in the country.

Gave? Link?

You're a bit off.......

1606751473428.png

See where it says "Millions of dollars"?
That makes the "One- to four-family residences" almost $11.2 trillion.

TARP bail out was 700 billion

The bank portion was $245 billion. Repaid at a huge profit to the US Treasury.
Repaid, not given.

but in reality was in the trillions

Nope. Bank TARP from the US Treasury, $245 billion.

1606751756290.png

Bank Investment Programs (treasury.gov)

Gave? Link?

You're a bit off.......

View attachment 423408

Repaid, not given.

View attachment 423410

even with the error it still works

Since TARP in reality was a 30 trillion dollar deal

Gave? Link?

You're a bit off.......

View attachment 423408

Repaid, not given.

View attachment 423410

Since TARP in reality was a 30 trillion dollar deal

LOL!

TARP for banks was $245 billion. less than 2.5% of mortgage debt.

Not given, lent.

Your confusion between TARP loans and Fed loans doesn't help your "given" case either.

You clearly don’t know how to interview and vet potential employees and or subs. You simply have a hiring issue, you are a poor judge of ones character.
For your lack of business savvy you’ve deviated to the path of least resistance. You’re not alone, thats what all poor businesses owners do.
Now imagine if the wetback option didn’t exist...you’d have become and do better as a business owner...that’s what you really need but you’d rather be lazy and hire desperate, mute Gustavo.
You must be an awesome American
If not these so called wetbacks, the prices of some services and goods would be higher. If there is the demand, then there is the offer. Except of that, due to the current demographics, all such discussions may be irrelevant in not so distant future.

education FREE! This will stop the scam and allow the availability of higher education to all who wish to obtain it
Hm, and you call yourself a libertarian?

If all who wish to obtain higher education will obtain it, that will decrease the 'value' of such education, won't that?

education FREE! This will stop the scam and allow the availability of higher education to all who wish to obtain it

If all who wish to obtain higher education will obtain it, that will decrease the 'value' of such education, won't that?
No. Of course you’re wrong and your conclusion is absurd. Do you think people obtaining an education is like people buying widgets?

Unfortunately, our government is a corrupt and criminal operation. It actively works to the benefit of the ultra wealthy. Until we can terminate this government, why not do something that helps the less fortunate too?

No. Of course you’re wrong and your conclusion is absurd. Do you think people obtaining an education is like people buying widgets?

Unfortunately, our government is a corrupt and criminal operation. It actively works to the benefit of the ultra wealthy. Until we can terminate this government, why not do something that helps the less fortunate too?

It’s not your Father Government footing the bill...you know that..right?

You must be an awesome American
If not these so called wetbacks, the prices of some services and goods would be higher. If there is the demand, then there is the offer. Except of that, due to the current demographics, all such discussions may be irrelevant in not so distant future.

If not these so called wetbacks, the prices of some services and goods would be higher.”
I don’t know of one good real American opposed to paying significantly more to rid our nation of the human cockroaches.

Except of that, due to the current demographics, all such discussions may be irrelevant in not so distant future.”
That’s sad but true.
An Operation Wetback 2.0 will need to be imposed to stop this nation from total ruin at the hands of Mexico’s most disgusting human beings.
Close your eyes and imagine an East Los Angeles the size of America....pretty fucking disgusting isn’t it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back