Can you tell us why you support Progressives over sanity?

I don't vote Democrat. I would vote for the gop if they came out and stated strong support for social security and Medicare. Until they do they haven't earned my vote. They capitulate to and support wealthy people believing they are more valuable to the nation than poor people. They're not all that much better. Maybe a tiny bit is all.

You're a Russian shit-bag, so your opinion means nothing to anyone, other than the most ignorant and abjectly clueless Americans who listen to you. Putin cock holster.

Excuse me, McDrip but you forgot the special McSauce on my fake molded meat pressed sandwich again. Do it again and I'll have to report it to your supervisor.

I support them over the crazies at Neo-GOP central, but that's not really sanity.

Because we have so many third world trash and minorities that eat up all our tax money with their welfare.

In ”modern countries”, which is lefty code speak for white European countries, the vast majority of the population aren’t degenerate slackers that want free welfare. Most strive to work and contribute to society. So they can afford small welfare programs for the few who can’t or won’t work.
Yes all our problems are due to blacks and Browns. Not the greedy idiot GOP rich who are laughing all the way to the bank the last 40 years. I guess you've never been to Europe they have much higher unemployment than they we do here and much more people on the dole. They don't have our national resources but they are smarter than we are considering we have to put up with your idiocy from the GOP.

He asked for policies, not your brainless conspiracy theories.
You would think, one such as yourself would exercise a jot of circumspection before making a total retarded fool of self, by uttering such an imbecilic string of words, whch serve to literally reveal an IQ in the low to mid 60's! There is no further point in even attempting to engage such a damaged mind.....:banana:

Progressive policies are insane, can you tell us why you support them?
You people vilify "progessivism" without having so mucgh as an elementary understanding of it;s history or what it really is. You just have a knee jerk reaction to the word becuse you see it as a threat to your reactionary conservative world view that favors the wealthy over the poor, the favored races and religions of others, and the myth that Laissez-Faire capitalism is superior to workers rights, consumer protection, environmental responsability, and wage and wealth parity. Tghe fact is that progessivism made this country what it is. It built the middle class, only to have it eroded by consevative policies in recent decades/

A great democracy has got to be progressive or it will soon cease to be great or a democracy.

Theodore Roosevelt

During this period, the progressives were concerned about creating a better American society that is not only democratic but safe to live in. Their efforts were geared mainly towards creating regulations for business organizations and corporations, which were aimed at making them more responsible for improving the working environment and conditions of workers in factories. They also channeled some efforts into improving the living conditions of the large population of immigrants. Another area they made efforts to strengthen was flushing the government of corrupt officials and conserving environmental resources to better American society.
Do you like the idea that workers can organize? That child labor is illegal? That you get weekends and holidays off? That we no longer have deadly sweat shops? Then stop trashing progressives/

PROGRESSIVISM TODAY​

The idea of progressivism in America parades a wide array of individuals who view themselves as reformers of some sort. They have a widespread belief that they are instrumental to the general reformation of American society. Adherents of the progressivism ideals have the common goal of reinforcing the American national government to ensure that it effectively responds to the political and socio-economic demands of the populace.

Yes all our problems are due to blacks and Browns. Not the greedy idiot GOP rich who are laughing all the way to the bank the last 40 years. I guess you've never been to Europe they have much higher unemployment than they we do here and much more people on the dole. They don't have our national resources but they are smarter than we are considering we have to put up with your idiocy from the GOP.
Riiight, the “greedy GOP laughing to the bank”. If you are referring to the politicians in Washington that supported “free trade” with China, and endless wars then I might agree. The problem is that is exactly what the Democrat Party is today as well, which you fully support. You have zero issues with the multi-millionaire and billionaires on the left and in Congress like Pelosi and her husband making money off stocks. You love greedy rich assholes as long as they spout some climate change nonsense before hopping on their private jets.

And yes, I have been all over Europe. I lived in Germany for several years. No, their unemployment rate was very low, and there were very few brown skinned people eating up their tax dollars. Of course that all started to change when your beloved Hussein financed a few new wars like in Syria, which created the refugee waves that flooded Europe, which caused crime and welfare programs to go up.

But hey, don’t let the facts stop you. Keep pretending blacks and Muslims are just like white people. I’m sure you’ve chosen to live in a black neighborhood. I’m sure you’d love it if your daughter or granddaughter married a Muslim. Sure, Francis. :itsok:

The first and biggest progressive policy they need to get rid of is medicare. That hasn't helped anyone. I'm with all you republicans.

Forum List

Back