Just to be clear.

Yes, and this is a severe miscalculation they are making.

If they try to someday claim Trump has a conviction for an offense with no jail time but disqualifying for the presidency all Hell will break loose if they try to enforce a ruling like that.

Especially if they tme it for after Trump wins the primary.

If they try to disqualify Trump using the security state, democracy is over in the US. You know that right?
That would depend on the political climate at the time Ray.

The FBI will be fully aware that their first task is to manage the climate in their favour. If they couldn't do that then they would be ready to move with alternative means that don't require a sympathetic American people.

The FBI will be fully aware that their first task is to manage the climate in their favour. If they couldn't do that then they would be ready to move with alternative means that don't require a sympathetic American people.
frgk9.jpg

The federal agencies were criticized recently for buying up an excessive amount of ammo. If they try what you suggest, they will quickly lament not buying more.

The federal agencies were criticized recently for buying up an excessive amount of ammo. If they try what you suggest, they will quickly lament not buying more.
I've agreed that the cost in lives would be heavy on the military's side too.
This is the reason why the sentiments of the American people need be secured by the law. Then the takedown of the 'boys' can be swift and deliberate.

Yes, and this is a severe miscalculation they are making.

If they try to someday claim Trump has a conviction for an offense with no jail time but disqualifying for the presidency all Hell will break loose if they try to enforce a ruling like that.

Especially if they tme it for after Trump wins the primary.
One: I doubt they can secure a conviction at all.

Two: but if they do, I doubt they can do it before 2024 Election Day.

Three: even if they managed that, a mere statue doesn’t control the determination of whether President Trump is eligible to hold office. The Constitution does that. And the Constitution doesn’t say any such fucking thing.

The task of taking down a fascist threat in America won't stop short of 'communist' means if that is what is needed. It would be swift and brutal unless the people are turned by the law and the task can be accomplished without blood.

One: I doubt they can secure a conviction at all.

Two: but if they do, I doubt they can do it before 2024 Election Day.
I think the same, but it's shocking that this is their Hail Mary pass. The TDS folk don't know that they're juggling lit torches in a gunpowder warehouse.
Three: even if they managed that, a mere statue doesn’t control the determination of whether President Trump is eligible to hold office. The Constitution does that. And the Constitution doesn’t say any such fucking thing.
100% correct and we have a court that doesn't ignore the Constitution any more.

The task of taking down a fascist threat in America won't stop short of 'communist' means if that is what is needed. It would be swift and brutal unless the people are turned by the law and the task can be accomplished without blood.
The libtarded ^ Canuck duck fuck has just babbled from his little hole in Canuckistan.

The only fascist threat IN the United States comes from the Democrap Party and it’s fellow travelers. And they are more likely to be communists than anybody else. So, no. They won’t be saving America from any alleged fascist threat. You idiot.

Loyal Americans will prevent the threat of American fascism by continuing to oppose the crap spewed by the DNC and the policies they always try to impose over the rest of us.

If they try to disqualify Trump using the security state, democracy is over in the US. You know that right?
Kinda weird to hear Trump supporters trying to complain about attacking democracy given Trump’s behavior after the election.

Kinda weird to hear Trump supporters trying to complain about attacking democracy given Trump’s behavior after the election.
Trump's behavior, mannerisms, quirks and foibles are irrelevant. The derangement comes from focusing on them.

Trump's behavior, mannerisms, quirks and foibles are irrelevant. The derangement comes from focusing on them.
How could his behavior be irrelevant? This entire thread is a reaction to the consequences of that very behavior.

How could his behavior be irrelevant? This entire thread is a reaction to the consequences of that very behavior.
No. This thread reveals that derangement, emotional and mental makes it possible to use a security state to dismantle democracy right before the eyes of those who are deranged. This is how banana republics roll. You just go out and arrest people you don't like. Government brings charges against those that expose them and the deranged perceive the charges as proof that a crime has been committed.

Show me the man and I will show you the crime:

No. This thread reveals that derangement, emotional and mental makes it possible to use a security state to dismantle democracy right before the eyes of those who are deranged. This is how banana republics roll. You just go out and arrest people you don't like. Government brings charges against those that expose them and the deranged perceive the charges as proof that a crime has been committed.

Show me the man and I will show you the crime:

What did you say in 2016 when Trump’s rallies would be chanting “lock her up”? Did you accuse him of being deranged?

Forum List

Back