Can you tell us why you support Progressives over sanity?

Ditto here. When I was young my parents were poor. I was poor. I was a loyal democrat working a minimum wage job. I remember supporting them because they were for raising the minimum wage and I remember getting my first raise in the minimum wage from $2.85 per hour to $3.15 per hour, a whopping increase of about $50 per month, minus taxes. Then, one day, it hit me like a ton of bricks. If my only goal in life that I strived for was waiting for my friends, the democrats, to raise my minimum wage, I was ALWAYS going to be poor. So, I turned Republican and I actually did pull myself up by my bootstraps (okay, I didn't really have any boots) and grabbed the bull by the horns (okay, I didn't really have a bull either) and I improved my lot in life all by myself into eventually owning my own business making over 100K per year.
/——/ This makes you an enemy of the left.

Last edited:
/——: This makes you an enemy of the left.
Yup. Any and all business owners are the enemy. And Biden's new IRS thing which, much of which will be used for more audits, will target small businesses because the IRS will lay off the poor and big business has way too many lawyers to collect much. So, even though I don't do anything illegal, they will come down on you like mobsters wanting you to pay for their "protection".

And, yes, the left don't want anyone being an example to the poorer that you can actually pull yourselves up by your bootstraps. The sad fact is that so many supposedly poor people are playing the government so they don't have to work, that the people (such as the truly disabled) who actually really need the help, have to live in squalor because of all of the fraud out there.

I have worked around the poorer for decades and decades and it is almost unfathomable how many thousands and thousands I have personally encountered during that time who had chances to get ahead in their lives and didn't do it and there have been many who worked more in order to pay off some bills and yet once the bills were paid off, they returned right back to where they were as if having one thousand dollars in the bank was some sort of a sin.

Yup. Any and all business owners are the enemy. And Biden's new IRS thing which, much of which will be used for more audits, will target small businesses because the IRS will lay off the poor and big business has way too many lawyers to collect much. So, even though I don't do anything illegal, they will come down on you like mobsters wanting you to pay for their "protection".

And, yes, the left don't want anyone being an example to the poorer that you can actually pull yourselves up by your bootstraps. The sad fact is that so many supposedly poor people are playing the government so they don't have to work, that the people (such as the truly disabled) who actually really need the help, have to live in squalor because of all of the fraud out there.

I have worked around the poorer for decades and decades and it is almost unfathomable how many thousands and thousands I have personally encountered during that time who had chances to get ahead in their lives and didn't do it and there have been many who worked more in order to pay off some bills and yet once the bills were paid off, they returned right back to where they were as if having one thousand dollars in the bank was some sort of a sin.
/———/ I’m old enough to remember when the liberals would be marching in the street protesting the government expanding the IRS and the Right supporting it. My how things have changed.
F47A05A4-F877-4A12-BB5C-A406743CC199.jpeg

Good God are you stupid? Biden created the surge and has dismantled the ability to stop it. His words and actions leading up to his election and then his actions after becoming President. You have to be willfully BLIND not to know to this.

What actions would those be? How did Biden create the surge? This is my second time I'm asking and you STILL can't even name or point to anything that he specifically did. All you're doing is accusing and blaming. You're just a hopeless cultist. 🤦‍♂️

/———/ I’m old enough to remember when the liberals would be marching in the street protesting the government expanding the IRS and the Right supporting it. My how things have changed.
View attachment 686621
Yes, indeed. In fact, there are a whole lot of ways the far right were doing things decades ago that I disagreed with and now the tables have flipped where Democrats are doing the very same damned things far right Republicans were doing decades ago. It's like the poles of the planet flipped.

What actions would those be? How did Biden create the surge? This is my second time I'm asking and you STILL can't even name or point to anything that he specifically did. All you're doing is accusing and blaming. You're just a hopeless cultist. 🤦‍♂️
LOL Retard. He encouraged along with all the dem candidates for illegals to come to the US and then he disabled all of Trumps efforts that stopped the illegals. Only the courts stopped the worst efforts by Biden to undo the laws and procedures stopping illegals.

LOL Retard. He encouraged along with all the dem candidates for illegals to come to the US and then he disabled all of Trumps efforts that stopped the illegals. Only the courts stopped the worst efforts by Biden to undo the laws and procedures stopping illegals.

How did they encourage? Give me actual examples and what efforts did Biden disable? Back up both claims. You can't and you won't. This is why you continue to speak in vague generalities and repeatedly make claims you can't back up. You don't have an ounce of proof for anything you're saying.

Migrants arrived at the border in huge numbers under Trump and continued into Biden's administration. Trump didn't do squat to dissuade or stop migrants even when he started taking their children. We are talking about migrants from poor third world countries, they're coming here because it's America, you braindead cultist. In 2019 it spiked to highs we haven't seen since the early 2000s. Was Biden in control then as well? Things like this has happened under every administration. This is your third dumb reply to this thread and you still can't articulate what Biden policies are responsible for the so called surge you claim he is soley to blame for.

You people vilify "progessivism" without having so mucgh as an elementary understanding of it;s history or what it really is. You just have a knee jerk reaction to the word becuse you see it as a threat to your reactionary conservative world view that favors the wealthy over the poor, the favored races and religions of others, and the myth that Laissez-Faire capitalism is superior to workers rights, consumer protection, environmental responsability, and wage and wealth parity. Tghe fact is that progessivism made this country what it is. It built the middle class, only to have it eroded by consevative policies in recent decades/

A great democracy has got to be progressive or it will soon cease to be great or a democracy.

Theodore Roosevelt

Do you like the idea that workers can organize? That child labor is illegal? That you get weekends and holidays off? That we no longer have deadly sweat shops? Then stop trashing progressives/
We are NOT a democracy, your entire imbecilic premise falls into tatters right there.... Democracy is precisely what you fascists did to America, everyone of you should pay for that black evil with your lives, and the lives of your grotesquely evil children! :fu:

God are you really THIS stupid? I guess so. Under Trump the illegals were NOT allowed to enter and had to wait in Mexico for approval on any claim. Under trump the cross border instances were WAY down and had been falling for a YEAR. Biden and Harris both went on TV and told the illegals that those policies would end and everyone that came would be admitted. He started on day one by allowing the flood in and so many came that the system was overwhelmed right away. This encouraged even bigger trains of people to come up from central America and South as well as all over the world. This was all reported by the press since day one are you admitting you are so stupid you don't know this?

God are you really THIS stupid? I guess so. Under Trump the illegals were NOT allowed to enter and had to wait in Mexico for approval on any claim. Under trump the cross border instances were WAY down and had been falling for a YEAR. Biden and Harris both went on TV and told the illegals that those policies would end and everyone that came would be admitted. He started on day one by allowing the flood in and so many came that the system was overwhelmed right away. This encouraged even bigger trains of people to come up from central America and South as well as all over the world. This was all reported by the press since day one are you admitting you are so stupid you don't know this?
God are you really THIS stupid as to not know haw to use the reply feature so that we know who and what you are replying to?

We are NOT a democracy, your entire imbecilic premise falls into tatters right there.... Democracy is precisely what you fascists did to America, everyone of you should pay for that black evil with your lives, and the lives of your grotesquely evil children! :fu:
Holly shit! You are a seething and vicious psychopath.! Evil children? Seriously?

No, this is not a dirrect democracy but it is a representitive democracy. But regaedless, that distinction does not negate the fact that progressivism has made this country what it is-or was until you -the real fascists started to tear it down with your give aways to the wealthy and and cozying up to the authoritarian theocrats. You make no sense at all

Forum List

Back