Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

From a true Christian perspective all these arguments don't wash as the Christian premise is the God alone is perfect so our idea of morality means squat
then why did he make poisonous spiders?
Christians believe that all that is bad/evil in the world was caused by original sin.

They believe if Adam and Eve had not disobeyed God, we would be in a perfect world
If God is perfect, how did he fuck up?

From a true Christian perspective all these arguments don't wash as the Christian premise is the God alone is perfect so our idea of morality means squat

There are no true Christians according to scriptures that have Jesus saying that any real believer will be able to do all he did and more.

If you meant your perspective then you are lying about being a true believer, --- according to the bible.

If your genocidal God id perfect, then show how genocide is praiseworthy.

Regards
DL

Christians believe that all that is bad/evil in the world was caused by original sin.

They believe if Adam and Eve had not disobeyed God, we would be in a perfect world

If God did not want A & E to disobey, why did he insure that they would by putting Satan and or the talking serpent in Eden, knowing Eve would be tempted?

Regards
DL

He didn't, we did...

He didn't, we did...
Naw bonzi. Shouldnt he have known?
God ... knoweth all things. 1 John 3:20
Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men. Acts 1:24

He didn't, we did...

You blame the created for being as God created us to be. That is a cop out.

Regards
DL

There are no true Christians according to scriptures that have Jesus saying that any real believer will be able to do all he did and more.

If you meant your perspective then you are lying about being a true believer, --- according to the bible.

If your genocidal God id perfect, then show how genocide is praiseworthy.

Regards
DL
It's God's job to show, not mine

He didn't, we did...
Naw bonzi. Shouldnt he have known?
God ... knoweth all things. 1 John 3:20
Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men. Acts 1:24
The again, we are too dumb to "get it", we are not all knowing...so what seems wrong and illogical to us might be wrong

He didn't, we did...

Regards
DL
He gave us free will, we had a choice, we chose wrong

He didn't, we did...

Regards
DL
But, according to scripture, shouldnt he have known in the first place? Seems an "experiment" is redundant..

We can think. God cannot.

We can reproduce true. God cannot.

We can have many children. God cannot.

We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.

We would cure instead of kill. God kills.

We do not torture babies. God does.

We believe in freedom. God does not.

Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

That's why I pray to Galactus. You ain't greater than him, he'd beat your ass! Eat your whole fuckin planet!

[

It is yours to show why you follow such a vile God.

Why do you adore a genocidal god?

You seem quick to disavow your own responsibility for how you think. You blame everyone but you.

Regards
DL

He didn't, we did...

Regards
DL

Liar. You do not have a choice but to sin and hiding behind your free will B.S. card does not add to your thinking.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Regards
DL

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL

That's why I pray to Galactus. You ain't greater than him, he'd beat your ass! Eat your whole fuckin planet!

This sounds as bright as the usual Christian.

Regards
DL

He didn't, we did...

Regards
DL
But, according to scripture, shouldnt he have known in the first place? Seems an "experiment" is redundant..
To the ignorant human mind, yes.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Don't compare me to them. Jesus was what. . . 5'1"? Made Lazarus rise from the dead? Galactus is over 60 feet fucking tall, and could've turned Lazarus into the Silver fucking Surfer! No comparison. You're really putting your ignorance on display right now.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
But since you are not all knowing, do
[

It is yours to show why you follow such a vile God.

Why do you adore a genocidal god?

You seem quick to disavow your own responsibility for how you think. You blame everyone but you.

Regards
DL
I'm telling you how Christians think.

He didn't, we did...

Regards
DL

Liar. You do not have a choice but to sin and hiding behind your free will B.S. card does not add to your thinking.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Regards
DL
We don't get punished for being sinful, we get rewarded for resisting it...but only if done out of love for your creator

He didn't, we did...

Regards
DL
Apparently his ignorant mind as well.. LOL

He didn't, we did...

Regards
DL

Tell us why your God would create ignorant human minds.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back