Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

We can think. God cannot.

We can reproduce true. God cannot.

We can have many children. God cannot.

We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.

We would cure instead of kill. God kills.

We do not torture babies. God does.

We believe in freedom. God does not.

Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

That's why I pray to Galactus. You ain't greater than him, he'd beat your ass! Eat your whole fuckin planet!

This sounds as bright as the usual Christian.

Regards
DL
But since you are not all knowing, do
[
It's God's job to show, not mine

It is yours to show why you follow such a vile God.

Why do you adore a genocidal god?

You seem quick to disavow your own responsibility for how you think. You blame everyone but you.

Regards
DL
I'm telling you how Christians think.

Good. Tell us why Christians adore a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Regards
DL

If God is perfect, how did he fuck up?
He didn't, we did...

You blame the created for being as God created us to be. That is a cop out.

Regards
DL
He gave us free will, we had a choice, we chose wrong

Liar. You do not have a choice but to sin and hiding behind your free will B.S. card does not add to your thinking.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Regards
DL
We don't get punished for being sinful, we get rewarded for resisting it...but only if done out of love for your creator

Nice play on words designed to deceive.

Get thee behind me Satan.

Regards
DL

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL

That's why I pray to Galactus. You ain't greater than him, he'd beat your ass! Eat your whole fuckin planet!

Regards
DL
[

You seem quick to disavow your own responsibility for how you think. You blame everyone but you.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Cuz he's hung like a stallion. Seriously, I ain't even into dick, but when he breaks out that monster, it's like. . . you just suddenly find yourself kneeling. Like worshipping is suddenly your natural state, and you just kinda. . .forget not to, you know? IT's really something else.

He didn't, we did...

Regards
DL
But, according to scripture, shouldnt he have known in the first place? Seems an "experiment" is redundant..
To the ignorant human mind, yes.
Apparently his ignorant mind as well.. LOL
We all get to believe what we want

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
[

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Cuz he's hung like a stallion. Seriously, I ain't even into dick, but when he breaks out that monster, it's like. . . you just suddenly find yourself kneeling. Like worshipping is suddenly your natural state, and you just kinda. . .forget not to, you know? IT's really something else.

Troll alert. Why do you post this hate? And somebody thanked you for it too, unbelievable. Fortunately for you, I ain't a mod cuz if I was you'd get one and only one warning to cut the crap or be banned. Permanently.

Don't even know what the 1st claim above means. But all the rest -- are meaningless unless you define "WE".. If "WE" = atheists -- those statements are blatantly false.

NOBODY should depend on the laws of man to be fair or reasonable. History proved that time and time again. The laws of God are "fairer". If you're in a concentration camp or living in a bombed out city like Raqqa Syria -- you're NOT turning to your god of "WE" for fairness and to validate your INNATE God given freedom and Liberty.

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Not when you show so little wisdom or knowledge.

You questioned what this means.

"We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not."

If you decided a human sacrifice from your family was required for some great purpose, would you step up or would you send your child to die?

If you are a normal parent, you will step up as you will see that as the moral and right thing to do.

Your God did the opposite so if you did the moral thing, your God obviously did the immoral thing.

You follow secular law and do not try to have your barbaric God's laws be the law of the land and that belief your view of your genocidal son murdering God's laws as being better than secular law.

Regards
DL

Perhaps you can tell me a law - any law - that doesn't have a basis in the Ten Commandments. Just pick one ---- "secular" law is a myth.

Perhaps you can name one of the ten commandments for which there is no previous version. Any one of them that is original, and had never been made law previously?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
[

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
The Christianity I'm familiar with believes that Jesus IS God, so it is viewed as a willing self sacrifice

Regards
DL
[

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Troll alert. Why do you post this hate? And somebody thanked you for it too, unbelievable. Fortunately for you, I ain't a mod cuz if I was you'd get one and only one warning to cut the crap or be banned. Permanently.

Total troll. Hate, though? Nah, hardly. Just having some fun, saying goofy shit while I sip my coffee and wait for actual arguments to progress on other threads. Sometimes jokes are just jokes, bud.

Plus, the joke was as self deprecating as anything. Along with Christians, I just cracked a comment about how I found myself forgetting not to worship a really big dick. I'm pretty sure I wasn't hopping on the internet to promote hate against me, so if I shared the brunt of the insult. . . well, I'll let you add it all up.

Regards
DL
[

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Hopefully you never get asked. We dont need mods that make rules up on a whim. Especially for personal bias.

Don't even know what the 1st claim above means. But all the rest -- are meaningless unless you define "WE".. If "WE" = atheists -- those statements are blatantly false.

NOBODY should depend on the laws of man to be fair or reasonable. History proved that time and time again. The laws of God are "fairer". If you're in a concentration camp or living in a bombed out city like Raqqa Syria -- you're NOT turning to your god of "WE" for fairness and to validate your INNATE God given freedom and Liberty.

Trust me on that.
The bolded : I dont see how that is even possible.

Fairer than mere men? Of course they are. Otherwise L'il Kimchee in NK wouldn't be a god making his country into starving dwarves. God's Commandments fit on a couple of ole stones. MAN'S commandments are too voluminous to fit on your computer.

Which men/women do you TRUST making your moral/ethical decisions for YOU??

And what I ADMIRE about people of faith is that they know HUMILITY. That's a key to peaceful societies. When they RECOGNIZE how humans fail on consistency, total knowledge and wisdom. HUMILITY is a beautiful thing. And the only way to REALLY get it --- it to recognize SOME kind of higher power that guarantees your freedom and liberties. The Founders put it exactly THAT way. They were very humble men. And they recognized how defective man-made law was. I'm a "Natural Law" spiritualist. Not much different to what they believed.

Who are the most arrogant people you know? Don't they want to make all your decisions FOR you? Are they annoying or not? HUMBLE people use power wisely... Especially POLITICAL power...
IDK man.. The "morality" of the bible isnt very moral. Genocide, tyranny, complete obedience, inconsistency etc.

Those are "facts of life". Less so in modernity. We don't generally have harems, or marry at 10, or have slaves anymore. So SOME of that is antique parable. But there's enough REALITY in the Bible to make it a credible guide to navigating even the WEIRDEST situations that the world throws at you..

You follow secular law and do not try to have your barbaric God's laws be the law of the land and that belief your view of your genocidal son murdering God's laws as being better than secular law.

Didn't say anything about me being a fan of Theocracy. Only govt I recognize IS a secular Govt. But I'm not willing to let them take my freedom or family sovereignty.

If you're all for stepping up to the greater good -- that's done ALL THE TIME without the force of man and the state. As in our volunteer military.. But I have no idea why you're all pissy about God testing Abraham with sacrificing his son. Govt USED to do that when the military was by draft. Testing families by TAKING their sons without the son's approval or the family consent.

THe 4 examples I pulled from your OP are just plain confused and wrong. And you ignore the bigger issue of which ARROGANT and IMPERFECT leaders do YOU trust to muck around in making MORAL/ETHICAL/FAMILY life decisions? Where's the competition to a simple ass Biblical Code? Name some names of the "annointed" that you trust to replace a Higher Authority. Be it as in God -- or simply as a belief in Natural Law that supercedes the faulty arrogant decisions of mere mortal men.

Following any living man, that can be argued or have discussions on his policy is better than following the dictates of an invisible guy in the sky.

That God is the lowest authority. Not the highest.

Mortal men, as Jesus said, are the light of the world.

Why do you fear to show your light and look for the light of an imaginary man made God?

If you recognize natural law, you might note that God goes against that with having Jesus needlessly murdered.

Regards
DL

There you go again with the obvious FALSE generalizations. "Following ANY living man is better..... "???

You're not even getting out of the gate here. Why do you follow David Duke?? Or Charlie Manson? Or Chuckie Schumer? Is it because of their wisdom SURPASSES anything that religious belief has to offer?

I asked for a list of WISE, CONSISTENT infallible men to follow. You never suggested any... Not even an arrogant atheist from your crowd..

He didn't, we did...

Regards
DL
But, according to scripture, shouldnt he have known in the first place? Seems an "experiment" is redundant..
To the ignorant human mind, yes.

Tell us why your God would create ignorant human minds.

Regards
DL

Ignorance is curable. And ignorance is not a sin. Mankind's right to Free Will is a right from a Higher Power, than secular law. We haven't gotten much smarter over the Ages, we BUILD knowledge and preserve it. And create machines that think faster and react faster to the world. THAT'S human potential. And possibly a race between US and the machines to see which becomes more god-like first.

Being as human behavior has so many flaws and inconsistencies -- I'll go with machines.

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

If you decided a human sacrifice from your family was required for some great purpose, would you step up or would you send your child to die?

If you are a normal parent, you will step up as you will see that as the moral and right thing to do.

Your God did the opposite so if you did the moral thing, your God obviously did the immoral thing.

Regards
DL

Perhaps you can tell me a law - any law - that doesn't have a basis in the Ten Commandments. Just pick one ---- "secular" law is a myth.

You mistake the ten commandments that copied Hammurabi's code

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Regards
DL

Anti-slavery laws.

Regards
DL

Once again, your lack of biblical education betrays you. I suggest you start with the treatise written by George Bourne regarding the biblical admonitions against slavery. I know, I know ... you can't keep up with everything written. (It was written in 1845) George Bourne, 1780-1845. A Condensed Anti-Slavery Bible Argument; By a Citizen of Virginia.

So, we'll call that a loss for you .... want to try again???

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
[

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I'm still trying to figure out why God needs to be worshiped and why he is so jealous.

Sounds too human to me and unGodlike.

The evidence appears to show that man created God and not vice versa. Personally I believe there is a God gene complex. Evolution has given our brain the ability to answer the unanswerable to help to prevent insanity.

Can you accept that there's a 99% chance there's NO god?
No, but I'm pretty comfortable with the 100% belief there IS a God.

Which God, and if the bible God, why do you like a genocidal son murdering God?

Regards
DL
I like a God who establishes the guidelines by which to attain entry into Heaven, and I like a God who is adamant about the guidelines.

Your comment is rooted in ignorance, and fertilized with bullshit spread by the left.

Yes, I see that you are brain dead and want some invisible guy in the sky to guide your every move.

Typical brain dead sheeple.

Regards
DL
Personal attack is your only refuge?

I'm sorry -- I assumed you wanted to have an intelligent discussion. My bad.

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Regards
DL

So no laws existed before the 10 Commandments? Interesting. I guess all those court documents about ancient egypt was a ruse.

No one said that all ... once again, you find it necessary to run out to the very end of the pier in order to try to justify sailing off the end of the world of logic and truth

What I said was that ALL laws in the US can be traced to its roots in the 10 commandments. You, on the other hand, try to deny the influence of Christianity in the structure and construction of the US.

History can't be denied - it can only be misrepresented.

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Regards
DL

So no laws existed before the 10 Commandments? Interesting. I guess all those court documents about ancient egypt was a ruse.

No one said that all ... once again, you find it necessary to run out to the very end of the pier in order to try to justify sailing off the end of the world of logic and truth

What I said was that ALL laws in the US can be traced to its roots in the 10 commandments. You, on the other hand, try to deny the influence of Christianity in the structure and construction of the US.

History can't be denied - it can only be misrepresented.

Dude, my point was that some of our laws are laws that are THOUSANDS of years old. Your post premise was a fallacy.

Forum List

Back