Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.

We would cure instead of kill. God kills.

We do not torture babies. God does.

We believe in freedom. God does not.

Don't even know what the 1st claim above means. But all the rest -- are meaningless unless you define "WE".. If "WE" = atheists -- those statements are blatantly false.

NOBODY should depend on the laws of man to be fair or reasonable. History proved that time and time again. The laws of God are "fairer". If you're in a concentration camp or living in a bombed out city like Raqqa Syria -- you're NOT turning to your god of "WE" for fairness and to validate your INNATE God given freedom and Liberty.

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Not when you show so little wisdom or knowledge.

You questioned what this means.

"We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not."

If you decided a human sacrifice from your family was required for some great purpose, would you step up or would you send your child to die?

If you are a normal parent, you will step up as you will see that as the moral and right thing to do.

Your God did the opposite so if you did the moral thing, your God obviously did the immoral thing.

You follow secular law and do not try to have your barbaric God's laws be the law of the land and that belief your view of your genocidal son murdering God's laws as being better than secular law.

Regards
DL

Perhaps you can tell me a law - any law - that doesn't have a basis in the Ten Commandments. Just pick one ---- "secular" law is a myth.

Perhaps you can name one of the ten commandments for which there is no previous version. Any one of them that is original, and had never been made law previously?

Given that God created man, and given that He created the code of morality by which we should live, it is incredibly ignorant to think that His code wouldn't be passed down thru the ages. You yourself attest to his consistency.

Frankly, your comment is pretty silly.

Don't even know what the 1st claim above means. But all the rest -- are meaningless unless you define "WE".. If "WE" = atheists -- those statements are blatantly false.

NOBODY should depend on the laws of man to be fair or reasonable. History proved that time and time again. The laws of God are "fairer". If you're in a concentration camp or living in a bombed out city like Raqqa Syria -- you're NOT turning to your god of "WE" for fairness and to validate your INNATE God given freedom and Liberty.

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

If you decided a human sacrifice from your family was required for some great purpose, would you step up or would you send your child to die?

If you are a normal parent, you will step up as you will see that as the moral and right thing to do.

Your God did the opposite so if you did the moral thing, your God obviously did the immoral thing.

You follow secular law and do not try to have your barbaric God's laws be the law of the land and that belief your view of your genocidal son murdering God's laws as being better than secular law.

Regards
DL

Perhaps you can tell me a law - any law - that doesn't have a basis in the Ten Commandments. Just pick one ---- "secular" law is a myth.

So no laws existed before the 10 Commandments? Interesting. I guess all those court documents about ancient egypt was a ruse.

No one said that all ... once again, you find it necessary to run out to the very end of the pier in order to try to justify sailing off the end of the world of logic and truth

What I said was that ALL laws in the US can be traced to its roots in the 10 commandments. You, on the other hand, try to deny the influence of Christianity in the structure and construction of the US.

History can't be denied - it can only be misrepresented.

Dude, my point was that some of our laws are laws that are THOUSANDS of years old. Your post premise was a fallacy.

You intentionally choose to misinterpret what I posted. I merely said that all US law is based in the 10 commandments, and that the concept of "secular law" is, in a word, silly.

Now, if you wish for something else, I will tell you that all laws in the history of the world are a direct result of man's interpretation of the word of God.

Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

We can think. God cannot.

We can reproduce true. God cannot.

We can have many children. God cannot.

Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

That's why I pray to Galactus. You ain't greater than him, he'd beat your ass! Eat your whole fuckin planet!

This sounds as bright as the usual Christian.

Regards
DL
But since you are not all knowing, do
[
It's God's job to show, not mine

It is yours to show why you follow such a vile God.

Why do you adore a genocidal god?

You seem quick to disavow your own responsibility for how you think. You blame everyone but you.

Regards
DL
I'm telling you how Christians think.

Good. Tell us why Christians adore a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Regards
DL
I'm still trying to figure out why God needs to be worshiped and why he is so jealous.

Sounds too human to me and unGodlike.

The evidence appears to show that man created God and not vice versa. Personally I believe there is a God gene complex. Evolution has given our brain the ability to answer the unanswerable to help to prevent insanity.
Perhaps you should drop to your knees and thank God for the unbelievable level of arrogance that makes you think you are somehow qualified to judge.

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Regards
DL

Perhaps you can name one of the ten commandments for which there is no previous version. Any one of them that is original, and had never been made law previously?

Of course, they aren't original ... haven't you been paying the least bit of attention????

When God created man, he created a moral code by which man could gain entrance into immortality only by complying with that code, in His name.

To think that the 10 commandments is, somehow, a new concept is ludicrious. It has been part of God's code since the creation of man. You watch man's evolutionary knowledge grow as he begins to grasp the depth and significance of God's word, and you want to somehow segment the 10 commandments from all that went before??

Ridiculous.

Trust you. LOL.

Regards
DL

So no laws existed before the 10 Commandments? Interesting. I guess all those court documents about ancient egypt was a ruse.

No one said that all ... once again, you find it necessary to run out to the very end of the pier in order to try to justify sailing off the end of the world of logic and truth

What I said was that ALL laws in the US can be traced to its roots in the 10 commandments. You, on the other hand, try to deny the influence of Christianity in the structure and construction of the US.

Dude, my point was that some of our laws are laws that are THOUSANDS of years old. Your post premise was a fallacy.

You intentionally choose to misinterpret what I posted. I merely said that all US law is based in the 10 commandments, and that the concept of "secular law" is, in a word, silly.

Now, if you wish for something else, I will tell you that all laws in the history of the world are a direct result of man's interpretation of the word of God.

well you said "any law" maybe you should be more clear.
The post before this one says What I said was that ALL laws in the US can be traced to its roots in the 10 commandments.
Which isnt correct. They can be traced back way before the 10 Commandments.

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Regards
DL

Of course, they aren't original ... haven't you been paying the least bit of attention????

When God created man, he created a moral code by which man could gain entrance into immortality only by complying with that code, in His name.

To think that the 10 commandments is, somehow, a new concept is ludicrious. It has been part of God's code since the creation of man. You watch man's evolutionary knowledge grow as he begins to grasp the depth and significance of God's word, and you want to somehow segment the 10 commandments from all that went before??

Ridiculous.

MANY religions, peoples, morals and laws are older than the concept of the Abrahamic God.

That's why I pray to Galactus. You ain't greater than him, he'd beat your ass! Eat your whole fuckin planet!

This sounds as bright as the usual Christian.

Regards
DL
But since you are not all knowing, do
[
It's God's job to show, not mine

It is yours to show why you follow such a vile God.

Why do you adore a genocidal god?

You seem quick to disavow your own responsibility for how you think. You blame everyone but you.

Regards
DL
I'm telling you how Christians think.

Good. Tell us why Christians adore a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Regards
DL
I'm still trying to figure out why God needs to be worshiped and why he is so jealous.

Sounds too human to me and unGodlike.

The evidence appears to show that man created God and not vice versa. Personally I believe there is a God gene complex. Evolution has given our brain the ability to answer the unanswerable to help to prevent insanity.
Perhaps you should drop to your knees and thank God for the unbelievable level of arrogance that makes you think you are somehow qualified to judge.
Do you believe in magic?

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Regards
DL

Ridiculous.

MANY religions, peoples, morals and laws are older than the concept of the Abrahamic God.

Christianity stole much of its religion from others. Christmas, the Trilogy are just a few.

Trust you. LOL.

Regards
DL

Ridiculous.

Christianity stole much of its religion from others. Christmas, the Trilogy are just a few.

So much more.. even the virgin birth.

Ridiculous.
The Flood

Ridiculous.
The Flood
fig trees after the fast, "son of god", "lion of the tribe", crucifictions, resurrections, turning water into wine, sacred cups, slain for salvation of human kind
I could keep going lol

Ridiculous.
The Flood
fig trees after the fast, "son of god", "lion of the tribe", crucifictions, resurrections, turning water into wine, sacred cups, slain for salvation of human kind
I could keep going lol
It drives them crazy when I tell them Christianity is the endpoint evolution of religion due to natural selection

The Flood
I could keep going lol
It drives them crazy when I tell them Christianity is the endpoint evolution of religion due to natural selection
Thats awesome! Never heard that before.

Ridiculous.
The Flood
I could keep going lol
It's not the "trilogy"! It is the TRINITY. Three eternal beings existing together as ONE essence we call GOD. GOD calls Himself the I AM. A "trilogy" are a set of 3 books that usually progress a story. Adam & Eve sewed fig leaves together. GOD made them clothes of animal skins (the 1st sacrifice). There is no such a thing as a sacred cup. You are speaking of the "Holy Grail" and that is something fairy tails are made of --- it's not scriptural. Christianity is Messianic. Messiah means the very same as Christ. Christianity is the biblical fulfillment of Judaism. And Christians are now performing what the Jews never did -------- Missionary work!

Last edited:

well you said "any law" maybe you should be more clear.
The post before this one says What I said was that ALL laws in the US can be traced to its roots in the 10 commandments.
Which isnt correct. They can be traced back way before the 10 Commandments.
Perhaps the more appropriate wording would have been that " ... ALL laws in the US can be traced THROUGH the 10 commandments."

Does that make you feel better now? The facts still stand ... what is so blithely called "secular laws" all have their origin in God's law.

Last edited:

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Regards
DL

Ridiculous.

Ahhhh .... but the question isn't when people discovered God ... the answer is that God is older than all religions, peoples, morals, and laws.

Forum List

Back