Can she masterbate on a beach in Georgia?

I never said that she should have any kind of leniency. My problem is with the public shaming that came out of it.
Public shaming is a tried, and true method if punishment for social deviance. The stocks used in the old days come to mind. A much better alternative to jail in many cases...
That aside; this girl was fucked up like a soup sandwich. She had a laundry list of problems even before this incident took place. Both legal, and personal.

Thats good advice if you are guilty of something

I used to know a guy who had a lot of experience with the cops

His expert advice: “If you dont admit it they cant prove a thing”
That's good advice for the innocent too.

Lets not forget that cops have had innocent people arrested and then later convicted of crimes they did not commit.

And it still happens.

The cops are trained to lie to you . They are encouraged to lie to you. And we all know they do lie to us.

Therefore the only thing a prudent person can do is assume everything the cops tell you is a lie.

You people think the police work for you. The don't they work for the DA's office.

That's good advice for the innocent too.

Lets not forget that cops have had innocent people arrested and then later convicted of crimes they did not commit.

And it still happens.

The cops are trained to lie to you . They are encouraged to lie to you. And we all know they do lie to us.

Therefore the only thing a prudent person can do is assume everything the cops tell you is a lie.

You people think the police work for you. The don't they work for the DA's office.
Its very difficult to entrap an innocent man

Personally, I don’t care how pretty she may be, no woman (and this goes even more emphatically for males) should ever engage in that behavior in public places (unless, maybe, you’re at some hedonistic type resort location).

Why do I have the feeling she had plenty of other issues besides the desire to diddle herself in public?

Why do I have the feeling she had plenty of other issues besides the desire to diddle herself in public?
Who complained to the cops? No red blooded American male opposes an attractive female doing herself. That’s a show worth watching. It must have been a jealous female who called the cops. Lol.

Cops are idiots. Never talk them.

Who complained to the cops? No red blooded American male opposes an attractive female doing herself. That’s a show worth watching. It must have been a jealous female who called the cops. Lol.

Cops are idiots. Never talk them.

How about if you have a few of your kids walking along with you?

You don;t know what the term false confessions means do you?
I suppose the Deep State could lock me in a room and torture me till I signed a false confession

The chicoms did that during the Korean War

That seems to be the case with the Capital building protestors

So I cant say your apprehension is totally unfounded

But it is somewhat over the top

Forum List

Back