Can she masterbate on a beach in Georgia?

The thing that I find most disturbing about the whole affair is the public shaming. Yes, it was an inappropriate act. But there's this funny thing that happens with society where women are not supposed to embrace our sexuality, except inasmuch as we're serving a man by giving him his. I'm supposed to like it so a man can have the ego satisfaction of being a stud. But female pleasure is still treated with outright hostility in many ways.

My hunch was that this was some kind of fantasy indulgence gone awry, and ultimately treated disproportionately. Even as upset as I was that children witnessed the act, many people indulge in public sex fantasies in places or ways that are scarcely more discreet than this. Society made this woman a scapegoat.
Oh boo hoo

A guy would have been reported and arrested the same as her

Hey Posters, when I started this thread, I was not aware she killed herself. What a waste of a College Graduate and Realtor. Drugs it is said is why she killed herself.

Oh boo hoo

A guy would have been reported and arrested the same as her

Yeah but I didn't take that as that they were saying that she shouldn't have been arrested, and maybe she deserved a lot of the public shaming, but I guess it really comes down to is where is the line drawn of it going overboard?

This was from a couple years ago, and the woman arrested committed suicide months afterward. Maybe not the best thing to be turning into a spectacle.
Today you and others informed me. I was not wanting her trashed. The reports said her drug use caused her to die.

Personally, I don’t care how pretty she may be, no woman (and this goes even more emphatically for males) should ever engage in that behavior in public places (unless, maybe, you’re at some hedonistic type resort location).
And yet some tell tales of a mile high club.

Where is this beach?

Asking for a friend.
1702258085089.png

Well if she wants to be arrested, she can. It is her body. When talking about abortions, it comes down for some to her body. So this woman has a body. Should she be arrested?

So apparently a woman can't do whatever she wants with her body. Nobody might have been around and she thought she was alone but my guess is that someone was looking around the beach with binoculars and saw her. Probably didn't hurt that she was pretty good looking. So it amounts to public indecency, but if she was covered up or just rubbing herself outside then, it is a pretty weenie complaint. That said, two thoughts:
  1. Unless she was caught in the act, confessed or there was video evidence, then it is just their word against hers and the police had no business arresting her.
  2. I saw no justification to searching through her bag. The police had no probable cause to believe there was anything in her bag that was criminal or involved in the commission of a crime, so, she might have a legitimate case to sue for illegal search and seizure.

Forum List

Back