Can she masterbate on a beach in Georgia?

So apparently a woman can't do whatever she wants with her body. Nobody might have been around and she thought she was alone but my guess is that someone was looking around the beach with binoculars and saw her. Probably didn't hurt that she was pretty good looking. So it amounts to public indecency, but if she was covered up or just rubbing herself outside then, it is a pretty weenie complaint. That said, two thoughts:
  1. Unless she was caught in the act, confessed or there was video evidence, then it is just their word against hers and the police had no business arresting her.
  2. I saw no justification to searching through her bag. The police had no probable cause to believe there was anything in her bag that was criminal or involved in the commission of a crime, so, she might have a legitimate case to sue for illegal search and seizure.
She had her lights off apparently because she told the two cops she had an orgasm. Bad time to confess since they then put the cuffs on her.

Public shaming is a tried, and true method if punishment for social deviance. The stocks used in the old days come to mind. A much better alternative to jail in many cases...
That aside; this girl was fucked up like a soup sandwich. She had a laundry list of problems even before this incident took place. Both legal, and personal.

This is a perfect example of what I have been saying. Female pleasure is great social evil to many people.

Unless there was a sign specifically stating "Masturbation not allowed", what's the problem?

Public indecency is a standing law in a lot of places.

So if they have that law there then that's the problem. Which isn't a problem at all, it's a simple basic law that any decent or moral person would have no problem upholding.

The only problem is too many people anymore have no shame.

Does every single place need signs posted specifically saying every potential thing that could be possibly not allowed? If that were the case then the sign would have to said "no masturbating while being a white woman wearing a green one piece bikini during daylight by putting a vibrator inside the bikini while sitting by the water with hair tied up and so on".

Well if she wants to be arrested, she can.

It is her body. When talking about abortions, it comes down for some to her body. So this woman has a body. Should she be arrested? Do not think you will see her actually masterbate.

The family allegedly was watching ....... how could they know? Was the family with children gawking at the lady.

Perhaps they the parents should be busted for child abuse.

Absurd I say...... anyway orgasms strengthen the immune system and promote calm.

The family allegedly was watching ....... how could they know? Was the family with children gawking at the lady.

Perhaps they the parents should be busted for child abuse.

Absurd I say...... anyway orgasms strengthen the immune system and promote calm.
What parents with children aren't watching thier surroundings? Those who breed Darwin Award recipients....

Forum List

Back