Can NASA make science cool again?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I admit during the early to mid 2010s I thought GMOs were bad. I was even an anti vaxxer for a couple days back in 2015.

Fast forward to the 2020 quarantine and I check out this show on Apple TV out of boredom and curiosity.

This show has reignited my interest in space exploration which in turn made me more appreciative of science.

Even in 2020 I didn't know we had replacements to the Space Shuttle that were coming into full operation.

Now instead of businessmen the astronauts, scientists, and engineers are my role models.

I regret being so anti science and vapid.

Can we use NASA to make science cool again?

Last edited:
1623301172215.png

They're too busy going woke

*****SMILE*****

:)

NASA is all about the environment now...

... which is only ever cool when you're out in the middle of it with the recreational vehicle of your choice.

I admit during the early to mid 2010s I thought GMOs were bad. I was even an anti vaxxer for a couple days back in 2015.

Fast forward to the 2020 quarantine and I check out this show on Apple TV out of boredom and curiosity.

This show has reignited my interest in space exploration which in turn made me more appreciative of science.

Even in 2020 I didn't know we had replacements to the Space Shuttle that were coming into full operation.

Now instead of businessmen the astronauts, scientists, and engineers are my role models.

Science has always been cool. It's a shame so many people are just too dumb to see that.

I was born with a scientific mind and had to force myself to learn mathematics. Math is racist, anyways. Math is not a science. To answer your question, GMO grain is harmless for humans and other mammals to eat. GMO means genetically modified organism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back