Poll for republicans/trump supporters/ conservatives

Will trump be reinstated?

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure it's not up to me.

I'm loathe to predict the actions of others.

Orangecat , you took the time to read it, are you afraid to vote?
The question is too vague, and is a poorly concealed "gotcha".
There is no upside in answering, so I just laugh in your general direction.
I would, however, answer if there were a third option, that option being "Perhaps".

Do you think trump will be reinstated in August?

Feel free to explain, but a simple yes or no will do.
Wrong.

Of course, being a moron, you cannot understand that your question is a false dilemma.
How so? Lots of republicans believe he will be reinstated. What's wrong with asking how many here believe it. Ae you embarrassed to answer such a simple question? Explain this false dilemma you claim.

Wrong.

Of course, being a moron, you cannot understand that your question is a false dilemma.
How so? Lots of republicans believe he will be reinstated. What's wrong with asking how many here believe it. Ae you embarrassed to answer such a simple question? Explain this false dilemma you claim.

Last edited:

Wrong.

You claimed a false dilemma instead of a false premise, but I'll let that slide. Exactly what premise was put forward in the OP? I didn't see one. "Do you think trump will be reinstated in August?" is a simple straight forward question with no premise. Answer the question or not, but don't go whining about a false premise when there is no premise to the question.
1623306094259.png

Wrong.

You claimed a false dilemma instead of a false premise, but I'll let that slide. Exactly what premise was put forward in the OP? I didn't see one. "Do you think trump will be reinstated in August?" is a simple straight forward question with no premise. Answer the question or not, but don't go whining about a false premise when there is no premise to the question.
View attachment 499372

Wrong.

You claimed a false dilemma instead of a false premise, but I'll let that slide.

They are not mutually exclusive terms, jackass.

Last edited:

Wrong.

View attachment 499372

Wrong.

You claimed a false dilemma instead of a false premise, but I'll let that slide.

Didn't say they were. Neither of them apply to the question in the OP though. There is neither a premise or dilemma mentioned in the straight forward yes/no question.

Wrong.

View attachment 499372

Wrong.

Didn't say they were. Neither of them apply to the question in the OP though. There is neither a premise or dilemma mentioned in the straight forward yes/no question.

The OP can't even spell "Trump".

He's quite obviously a low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:

Wrong.

View attachment 499372

Wrong.

The OP can't even spell "Trump".

He's quite obviously a low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

So you admit your previous claim was just you showing your ignorance again, right? No need to reply. It's obvious.

Nope.

The gatekeepers now have their hands on the reins of power and will not be letting go anytime soon.

Orangecat , you took the time to read it, are you afraid to vote?
The question is too vague, and is a poorly concealed "gotcha".
There is no upside in answering, so I just laugh in your general direction.
I would, however, answer if there were a third option, that option being "Perhaps".
What's vague about it? Do you think tRump will be reinstated? Yes or no? Pretty damn straightforward.

Wrong.

I didn't supply a premise. I asked a simple yes or no question.

Forum List

Back