Can Gavin Newsom win on his record? If he wins and beats Larry Elder, is “systemic racism” to blame?

I’m pretty sure we all know Newsom can’t win this recall election on his record…His primary pathway to a win is by way of systemic racism…right?

Systemic racism is a myth now a days and hasn't existed for a very long time.

Black doctors, congressman, a black president, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Hart, Oprah, are all proof there is no systemic racism. There are a million successful black people alive right now that show it's not real.

If he doesn't win it's either because he truly doesn't get enough votes, or democrats and the msm didn't allow it to happen. That's the only 2 honest to goodness plausible and realistic ways elder won't win.

His plans for NOT combating COVID. California has no interest in becoming Florida or Texas where the politics are winning over the science...and people are dying.
"science" hasn't played a part in fighting COVID anywhere in the country, since it started. Politics and fear has.

Really? That's your argument? What happened to "trickle down"...or don't conservatives believe in that anymore?

As to the homeless, he's doing what he can, but it's a big problem and is going to take some time to fix. Here's what he's currently doing

yea thats my argument....and if you want to know about "trickle down" maybe you should ask a conservative......

California doesn’t practice trickle down. We tax our rich people and then use that money to tackle the homeless crisis.
yea sure they do....all they are doing is moving them to someplace to get them off the streets out of site....they will still be homeless in this building...now how does that great economy help them get on their feet?.

I don't follow California politics much since moving to Portland in the early 90s so couldn't tell you. But his approval rating is in in the black. The sixth attempt to recall him will be another loser.
I believe you're right, he won't get recalled. That doesn't mean he shouldn't, it just means that Ca. is so deep blue that
nothing will change for the better.

Mexifornia politicians have done a bang-up job recruiting an electorate comprised of weirdo's, criminals, degenerates, anchor babies / free shit beggars...in other words, single issue voters.... Mexifornia is and will implode and destroy itself.

I may have asked you this question before but remind me: Why do you live in "Mexifornia" if you hate it so much?

I don't follow California politics much since moving to Portland in the early 90s so couldn't tell you. But his approval rating is in in the black. The sixth attempt to recall him will be another loser.
there have been 55 attempts over the years to recall a Cal governor.....only one was successful....this one will fail too....

Forum List

Back