Can Gavin Newsom win on his record? If he wins and beats Larry Elder, is “systemic racism” to blame?

I’m pretty sure we all know Newsom can’t win this recall election on his record…His primary pathway to a win is by way of systemic racism…right?

Well there was that trunk load of recall ballots they found. Which, oddly enough, people quit talking about the day after they were found in the guy's possession.

I suspect it'll be rigged in his favor.

Average. Mixed, as with virtually all chief executives. Not worthy of recall.
WTF!
Are you serious? What do you think the fundamental responsibility of a governor is? Which two policies has he rolled out that were clearly aimed to benefit Mexifornia's best citizens? I'll name ten that he's pitched that are aimed to benefit Mexico's finest.
I've heard that once upon a time you were an astute poster....What happened?

Well there was that trunk load of recall ballots they found. Which, oddly enough, people quit talking about the day after they were found in the guy's possession.

Of course you do. You're a tRumpling.

Sadly, make no mistake, Newsom is going to win.
Too many bleeding heart liberals in a deep blue state to shake out the mess.

California has legal vote harvesting and Chinese spies running harvesting operations. Newsom is safe.

The fact that there is a recall election at all, and the fact that it is actually CLOSE is proof of the horrible job Newsom is doing in California. But no Elder won't win......because the Democrat Media machine is in high gear smearing Elder.

Mexifornia politicians have done a bang-up job recruiting an electorate comprised of weirdo's, criminals, degenerates, anchor babies / free shit beggars...in other words, single issue voters.... Mexifornia is and will implode and destroy itself.

The fact that there is a recall election at all, and the fact that it is actually CLOSE is proof of the horrible job Newsom is doing in California. But no Elder won't win......because the Democrat Media machine is in high gear smearing Elder.
Not really, no. Recalls are nothing new in CA, and then one was fueled by one thing, really. Newsom got caught flaunting covid regs.

Once Newson sarted campaigning on COVID, his number shot up.
Did he launch such campaign at the French Laundry while having dinner with his elitist buddies that you proclaim to hate...or was it at his children's high-end private school that he kept open while keeping public schools closed?
hahahaha....you dumbmotherfuckers really are dumbmotherfuckers.

I’m pretty sure we all know Newsom can’t win this recall election on his record…His primary pathway to a win is by way of systemic racism…right?
Nope. He will win because Elder is a horrible candidate. Elder could be a black, gay, Muslim and a woman and still lose on the platform he's running on.

Republican have nothing to campaign on. Loser positions on infrastructure, loser positions on covid, loser positions on abortion, loser positions on election disenfranchisement, loser positions on immigration, loser positions on continuing tax breaks for the rich. About their only plan is to lose and cry fraud. Let’s see how that works.

I don't know. I do know he's been campaining on COVID, and his numbers shot up.

No wonder you're hysterical. If this is such a winning issue for Democrats, what hope do you have?
Hahaha…Covid is only a “winning issue“ in your dirty, disgusting, crime ridden blue shitholes full of unAmerican filth, wetbacks, plantation dwelling blacks and Father Government controlled sheep…trust me, legit real core Americans have completely conceded Mexifornia, Loon York and the other uncivilized thirdworlder shitholes to you.

Forum List

Back