Can Gavin Newsom win on his record? If he wins and beats Larry Elder, is “systemic racism” to blame?

I’m pretty sure we all know Newsom can’t win this recall election on his record…His primary pathway to a win is by way of systemic racism…right?

All Newsom has to do, and has been doing, is warn the people of his state about all the rights republicans are taking away from people in red states.

All Newsom has to do is show the women in California what republicans are doing to women in red states. All he has to do is tell them that if they are raped the republicans will force them to carry that pregnancy to term.

All Newsom has to do it tell the people of California if they like to vote, republicans will take that right from them as they have been doing in red states.

The republicans are making it much easier for Newsom to win that recall.

If I lived in California I would be ticked off at republicans. They are wasting money.

Newsom runs for reelection next year. The republicans can't even wait one year to have their chance to vote him out of office. They prefer to waste tax dollars on an unnecessary recall election. If I was a Californian I would be very ticked off at republicans and their flagrant waste if my tax dollars.

I’m pretty sure we all know Newsom can’t win this recall election on his record…His primary pathway to a win is by way of systemic racism…right?
There is no such thing as a free, open and fair election in California. They have gone full USSR, and the entire state is so corrupt, that The North wants to secede from The South.

All Newsom has to do, and has been doing, is warn the people of his state about all the rights republicans are taking away from people in red states.

All Newsom has to do is show the women in California what republicans are doing to women in red states. All he has to do is tell them that if they are raped the republicans will force them to carry that pregnancy to term.

All Newsom has to do it tell the people of California if they like to vote, republicans will take that right from them as they have been doing in red states.

If I lived in California I would be ticked off at republicans. They are wasting money.

Newsom runs for reelection next year. The republicans can't even wait one year to have their chance to vote him out of office. They prefer to waste tax dollars on an unnecessary recall election. If I was a Californian I would be very ticked off at republicans and their flagrant waste if my tax dollars.
that bullshit only works with die hard party people....people who dont let a useless party tell them whats what....know better....

Under Newsom, California lost a Congressional seat, the first time in the history of that State.
Seems businesses are moving along with a lot of conservative minded people.
The rest can wallow in the slop

i have asked him that many a time.....

Yea I THINK his last response was that he had too many family members there. But even that doesn't make sense. I have only a couple family members that I keep in touch with - Primarily my daughter. Despite the fact that my kiddo is in Boise - I've seen her more since I moved to the beach in Oregon than when I lived in Boise.

Loser could move north or east to Idaho, Utah, Nevada or Arizona. He'd find their politics more to his liking and still be within a 1-2 hour plane ride.

yea sure they do....all they are doing is moving them to someplace to get them off the streets out of site....they will still be homeless in this building...now how does that great economy help them get on their feet?.
You'd bitch about being buried in a new pine box wouldn't you? "he's not doing anything" but when shown he IS doing something "He's not doing the right thing, the right way, the way I want".

Win an election.

Elder, MTG and Trump have all already signaled they'll pretend the election was rigged if Newsom wins.

These people will do anything, including turning our electoral system in a farce, to play the victim.
Let me guess you are running Newsom's ad campaign. All his ads do is chant Trump and Elder and not a word about Newsom's record.

You think Elder could outlaw abortion in California? How exactly would that work?

Yea I THINK his last response was that he had too many family members there. But even that doesn't make sense. I have only a couple family members that I keep in touch with - Primarily my daughter. Despite the fact that my kiddo is in Boise - I've seen her more since I moved to the beach in Oregon than when I lived in Boise.

Loser could move north or east to Idaho, Utah, Nevada or Arizona. He'd find their politics more to his liking and still be within a 1-2 hour plane ride.
i delivered and picked up many a change of address for people who packed up and left ...many moved their businesses and their kids whether they liked it or not....

You'd bitch about being buried in a new pine box wouldn't you? "he's not doing anything" but when shown he IS doing something "He's not doing the right thing, the right way, the way I want".

Win an election.
he is moving them to get them off the sidewalks....they will still be like they are just a new address.....you are just like the legislature.....get them out of sight....so now how is that great economy helping them?...

Newsome should win with 57% of the vote. Not really a comment on Elder, more of a comment on the liberal Democrats in California. Republicans need to run as centrist to win in California, far right wing candidates don't stand a chance.

Of course it wont be because of that. Bringing that up doesnt help them politically.
Everything they spout, is disingenuous. I dont think federal supremacists actually believe in anything besides the DNC.

The fact that there is a recall election at all, and the fact that it is actually CLOSE is proof of the horrible job Newsom is doing in California. But no Elder won't win......because the Democrat Media machine is in high gear smearing Elder.

The fact that there is a recall election at all is proof of the craven attempts of Republicans to overthrow and remove duly elected Democratic officials for no good reason and seize power.

California law makes it way too easy to recall and takes only a handful of signatures.

No one in California would ever elect a racist asshole like Larry elder is Governor in a fair election.

The fact that there is a recall election at all, and the fact that it is actually CLOSE is proof of the horrible job Newsom is doing in California. But no Elder won't win......because the Democrat Media machine is in high gear smearing Elder.
Hi, this is me in the future post-recall election.

Recall elections are relatively easy to get started in California. You just need a little money and 12% of the signatures from the last election, not really too difficult. Anyway, the election wasn't even close and may have boosted Newsom's chances in 2022. Please, please, please do not give up on Elder, nominate him to run again.

Forum List

Back