Rose McGowan calls out Gavin Newsome’s wife

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
so…apparently they were trying to bribe her into silence about Weinstein.

Gotta love hypocritical corrupt Democrats.

I thought you wingnut morons didn't want to hear the opinions about politics from celebrities in Hollyweird?

Fucking hypocrite.

When it comes to Me Too, Rose McGowan has been 100% consistent. I can respect that. Other aspects of the Me Too movement have been corrupted and hypocritical.

Not sure it will help Elder though.

so…apparently they were trying to bribe her into silence about Weinstein.

Gotta love hypocritical corrupt Democrats.

She is going to be arkansided here pretty soon..........

Love that girl!!!!

Would love to see her and Alyssa Milano put together in the same room now!!! LOL
Probably why Shannen Doherty hated Milano too. She used to always say Milano was a snake in the grass. Rose has said the same.

I’ve seen Milano in action. She is as fake as they come. And her mother is a narcissist psycho.

ALL WOMEN ARE TO BE BELIEVED!!!

Except Tara Reade….Rose McCowan, Juanita Broderick, Paula Jones…

….fuck you commie pieces of shit. You are the racists and misogynists.

She started out that way. I think she was even one of the actresses that posted rants after he was elected scolding white women that voted for him. Then she learned what lying scum democrats are apparently.

This is true…and she is one of those who will not fall into their web of lies.

I thought you wingnut morons didn't want to hear the opinions about politics from celebrities in Hollyweird?

Fucking hypocrite.
There are many Progs like Weinstein. They all keep quiet about them. This is what makes it dangerous when you attain full power. The peasants will be treated like peasants.

Fucking hypocrite.

There‘s a bit of a difference between a celebrity telling you who to vote for and a celebrity who is a sexual assault survivor, don’t you think? I thought you Liberal morons were all about protecting women?

Fucking hypocrite.

ALL WOMEN ARE TO BE BELIEVED!!!

Except Tara Reade….Rose McCowan, Juanita Broderick, Paula Jones…

….fuck you commie pieces of shit. You are the racists and misogynists.

McCowan is believed and always was. But it doesn’t matter. Men who make other people lots of money can do what they want and no one will stop them. That hasn’t changed.

Paula Jones never claimed Bill Clinton did anything but ask her for a blow job and she said “No”. All Jones wanted was an apology from a writer who said she gave Clinton a blow job because she didn’t.

It was the Republican Party that talked her into suing Bill Clinton for “sexual harassment” and the case was dismissed because it was a bullshit case.

Juanita Broaddrick signed an affidavit in the Paula Jones trial that Bill Clinton did not rape her. Ken Starr threatened to charge her with perjury and jail her if she didn’t recant her affidavit. So she then said that Bill Clinton raped her.

So which story do you believe? The affidavit Broaddrick gave freely where she swore Clinton didn’t rape her, or the coerced story of rape she told so she wouldn’t go to jail?

Tara Reid is a con artist and a liar. Even her lawyer dropped the case.

Forum List

Back