Can Gavin Newsom win on his record? If he wins and beats Larry Elder, is “systemic racism” to blame?

Nope. He will win because Elder is a horrible candidate. Elder could be a black, gay, Muslim and a woman and still lose on the platform he's running on.
“The platform he’s running on”
Yep, improve public schooling, improve healthcare, homelessness mitigation, stop illegal wetbacks from fucking over Californian‘s….Californians First…..such a terrible platform.

We've got one of the best and fastest growing economies in the nation. The fires due to climate change suck ass for sure, but that's not HIS fault.
Thanks to SillyCon Valley, Hollyweird, agriculture in the north and all those coastal elites you proclaim to hate.
Most of the state lives like the human cockroaches they are and you boast about the inequalities…hahaha you conflicted dumbmotherfucker.

Elder, MTG and Trump have all already signaled they'll pretend the election was rigged if Newsom wins.

That's outrageous!

Only Dems are allowed to do that!!!

These people will do anything, including turning our electoral system in a farce, to play the victim.

Ditto.

I’m pretty sure we all know Newsom can’t win this recall election on his record…His primary pathway to a win is by way of systemic racism…right?
U are the racist one so are all the cons.

Californians primarily vote against the racist right. Trump made sure that californians will not vot2 for any republican anytime soon.

I know a lots of independents and democrats that voted for Reagan and Arnold. Once the cons appounted Trump they lost millions of independents and democrats.

‘Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom's position (i.e. the "no" option on the recall) is strengthening significantly. While there are a few gubernatorial elections featuring a polling error as large as Newsom's advantage, it would take one of the largest polling misses in the last 23 years for him to be recalled on Tuesday.

Take a look at the recent polling in the recall race. The average of the polls has "no" on the recall ahead of "yes" by about 15 points. "No" has widened its lead from about 10 points a week ago and from single digits in mid-August.

The edge that the "no" position has over the "yes" position in the recall has, in other words, more than tripled in the average since last month.’

The article goes on to note that any polling error would actually benefit Newsom.

You're a tRumpling.

Heh heh.

Talk about one-dimensional. You're either posting from scripted lines or you don't know who you're speaking with here.

With your record of almost 54,000 extremely shallow one-liner posts in about 40 months, I'm gonna go ahead and bet on the former. Are you guys working shifts on that account or what?

Anyway. I wrote-in Ron Paul 3 out of the last 4 elections, dipshit. Voting, btw, was the very least of my duties. And I voted for the Libertarian candidate this last time around. Furthermore, as someone who has been very critical of Trump, I find your one-liner attacks on the guy to be romper roomish. About as deep as a mud puddle...

Get a job, dude. lol.

Last edited:
If Governor Hairdo "wins", it will be due to the massive mail-in voter fraud that the Dems put in place. SFgate has been gaslighting people with stories predicting a landslide for Newsom. This is how they roll. Spew the propaganda and then fake the results.

The fact that there is a recall election at all, and the fact that it is actually CLOSE is proof of the horrible job Newsom is doing in California. But no Elder won't win......because the Democrat Media machine is in high gear smearing Elder.
Not really close in the polls...

1631483420684.png

So lets see...

We've got one of the best and fastest growing economies in the nation. The fires due to climate change suck ass for sure, but that's not HIS fault.
so what?.....what good is that economy to those who are out of work.....the homeless there,how is it helping them?....the quality of life has gone down in many parts of S.Cal.....even with that great economy..........

so what?.....what good is that economy to those who are out of work.....the homeless there,how is it helping them?....the quality of life has gone down in many parts of S.Cal.....even with that great economy..........
Really? That's your argument? What happened to "trickle down"...or don't conservatives believe in that anymore?

As to the homeless, he's doing what he can, but it's a big problem and is going to take some time to fix. Here's what he's currently doing

Really? That's your argument? What happened to "trickle down"...or don't conservatives believe in that anymore?

As to the homeless, he's doing what he can, but it's a big problem and is going to take some time to fix. Here's what he's currently doing

What happened to "trickle down"...or don't conservatives believe in that anymore?

What's "trickle down"?

Forum List

Back