Can Christianity be eliminated?

Could Christianity be eliminated with 1,000 and an organized effort?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No.

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Blah blah blah. I'm smart.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a guy on youtube that calls himself "cultofdusty". He is an anti-theist that wants to wipe Christianity off of the face of the world. Personally I think this would be an impossibility. I don't even believe the passing of time can eliminate Christianity.

I challenge any anti-theist who believes that Christianity could be eliminated to attend church weekly for 52 weeks and read the entire Bible. Once that is accomplished let me know if you still think it is possible to eliminate Christianity. I just don't see how it could be done. You could convince believers to abandon the faith but I don't see how you can prevent new converts from adopting the faith.

I think the practices, stories and traditions of Christianity are contagious to the virgin mind. What do you guys think? Could Christianity be eliminated if we worked at it for 500-1000 years?

Let me preface this by saying that I am a Christian and believe in my faith more than anything in life.
That being said, if Christianity is real (and, as I stated, I already believe it is, so much so I would die for it)....

There is ZERO chance.

The bible says they will come to the Jews as seen today, and that the 2 sticks will come together as one.
You need to understand the 2 messiahs story and recognize the 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant as representing the 2 guardians
Moshiach ben joseph the failed fallen one then Moshiach
ben David the Triumphant arch strategist.
That story even sits in the legend of the name of the holy city, the city alone is like a cliff note to the whole process so even if you were to destroy all bible references you'd still know the morning star (Lucifer Jesus) people will be over turned by the Evening Star people (those of the Liberator/redeemer/restorer).

This is why Lucifer is allowed to exist, in order to bring people half way to Torah, see what life is without the Shiloh, then find their full way grafted into Their Judaic roots thus fully Teshuva and find their peace and purpose.

If Christians scoff at becoming Jewish then they lose, because in order for Jesus to be Messiah it's required they come to the Torah(in Matt it commands also).
In order for Bible to be validsted which they need for their arguments then Christians have to take hold off the garb of a Jew/ Rabbi snd ask us about our ideology (define)on God (source and power of life). They(the gentile) also have not yet seen the face of God according to
Isaiah 66:19, and they have to bring themselves into Judaism (2 sticks into 1).

Lucifer is not called by God Morning Star. No where in Scripture does the Bible state that. It is a lie someone made up. Lucifer is called Son of the Morning in Isaiah 14:12. Those who add words to God's holy scriptures will have the plagues added unto them - the bible warns.

Jesus Christ is the bright and Morning Star. The Root and Offspring of David. As it is written in Scripture. Jesus Christ is not Lucifer. Those who say he is do not know God and do not know the Scriptures.

Lucifer (/ˈlʲuːsɪfər/ LEW-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12. This word, transliterated hêlêl[1] or heylel,[2] occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible[1] and according to the KJV-influenced Strong's Concordance means "shining one, morning star".[2] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[3] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[Isa 14:12][4][5] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[15]

That is a lie. Look up the King James Version of the bible and it clearly states that Lucifer is called in Isaiah 14:12 Son of the Morning. Not star. Furthermore, your source is known for corruption. Shame on you for looking for something that would "distort the truth".

Second of all the Isaiah Scrolls prove that there was no mention of the word star in Isaiah 14 - and they also prove that God never once referred to Lucifer as Star and as the Masoretic text which the Hebrew Book is based on does not predate the Isaiah Scrolls the Isaiah Scrolls are the evidence that is needed to prove it is a lie.

God has not ever called Lucifer "star". The Bright and Morning Star is Jesus Christ.

Forget KJB and go back to the hebrew that was the original source.
KJB and formally the greek and latin are poor translations.
Why do people think KJB is some definitive text, it's not. It is a translations with many errors.

Isaiah 14 12 How you have fallen from heaven morning star son of the dawn You have been cast down to the earth you who once laid low the nations

It still means morning star
You want Jesus to be Lucifer, the fallen?

Lucifer is a term that came from translation, not the term used by the hebrews. Don't like the name go read a herbrew torah. KJB is incorrect

Capital Arsenic

Christianity seems to both gain and be threatened by apocrypha text (non-Scripture text) and challenged by controversial novels such as "The Satanic Verses" (Salman Rushdie) and incendiary Satanism-themed Hollywood (USA) films such as Roman Polanski's "The Ninth Gate" (1999).

If the Christian approach to 'angelic ministry' is so effective, then why are prosperity-paranoia non-religious comic book characters such as Kingpin (Marvel Comics), a fictional diabolical tycoon with schemes for power-gain, and Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics), a strange Earth visitor whose ability to soar makes him a symbol of mobility-profiteerism, so popular?

Christianity's biggest threat seems to be modern economics (i.e., OPEC, Wall Street, etc.) which draws people towards nihilistic blueprints.

:afro:

The Ninth Gate (Film)

kp.jpg

my stalker quoted:
The Bright and Morning Star is Jesus Christ.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

Fact:
They claim him the light of the world.
His Hanotzrim cult believed their god to be that mystical light between the sun and the earth hence all the physical light references in the NT And By the followers of John who survived as Mandeans.
The religion says their lord came to Paul and Constantine
as a Phosphorus/Luciferous light saying it's name was Jesus.
They say At the end of the joke in Rev 22:16 that Jesus is admiting being the bright morning star which was the symbol of Lucifer and his fall & Nemesis of the Evening Star (Michael) and the God of Israel named in the holy city of YeruShalem.
Morning Star was the son of Baal, the mythology used to create the Jesus character, the b-day and sun cross and harvest seed scam by the priests & todays pastors all Baal related. So in secreting the number of his name father and son as one in the same myth we find:
Baal Jesus=666 in Ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Furthermore no one else can be claimed the fallen son of perdition because Jesus came before them and fell as well as fulfilling the fallen one in Ezekiel 28 who'd fall by the hands of Rome (sea) for claiming to be a god.
Lucifer is called the image of a man claimed the anointed
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt). Only prophet ever called anointed cherub and perfect - Ezekiel 28:14-15
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star (fallen arc of venus symbolising his fall).
If it claims to be a god, breaks all 10 commands leads people to an idol away from God and does so through killing over 50 million and thousands of wars then don't blame the tanakh for it warned you about the imposter and made it clear who the shiloh was.

IrishRose is even calling my stalker a satanist: wuote:
The Jews are targets because they are Christ's
lineage. Satan hates them.

Case closed!

He just does not want to understand

There is a guy on youtube that calls himself "cultofdusty". He is an anti-theist that wants to wipe Christianity off of the face of the world. Personally I think this would be an impossibility. I don't even believe the passing of time can eliminate Christianity.

I challenge any anti-theist who believes that Christianity could be eliminated to attend church weekly for 52 weeks and read the entire Bible. Once that is accomplished let me know if you still think it is possible to eliminate Christianity. I just don't see how it could be done. You could convince believers to abandon the faith but I don't see how you can prevent new converts from adopting the faith.

I think the practices, stories and traditions of Christianity are contagious to the virgin mind. What do you guys think? Could Christianity be eliminated if we worked at it for 500-1000 years?

The various gods the Egyptians worshiped lasted more than 2,000 years but they are all but forgotten now.

Al religions will find their end. Usually when the main geographic areas they reside in are over run by people that then set about destroying those religions.

People generally don't think in terms of thousands of years but that is how long it takes sometimes. I think what is more bizarre is how many people today, even after all we have learned in the last 2,000 years, believe in any god. God's are what ancient ignorant people, that were afraid of the physical world because it was always trying to kill them, came up with to feel some type of 'control' over things they couldn't control.

Floods kill people - something causes floods that is more powerful than we are - there must be a 'god' that causes floods - this god controls floods - if we bow before this 'god' and maybe sacrifice to him he won't cause floods... (substitute any word for 'flood' and you have what all religions are based on.

Fear and death - how to control that which causes fear and death.

New religions will come along to replace the current. They always do.

Turn the other cheek doesn't mean let someone do the same to you again. If Christianity would be eliminated I think that would have happened in Roman times. Do soldiers lie down and let someone kill them? Does it not ocur to you that there are many military personnel that are Christian?
christians aren't organised to slaughter muslims while mulsims are

and we are talking 500 - 1000 years from now

The bible says they will come to the Jews as seen today, and that the 2 sticks will come together as one.
You need to understand the 2 messiahs story and recognize the 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant as representing the 2 guardians
That story even sits in the legend of the name of the holy city, the city alone is like a cliff note to the whole process so even if you were to destroy all bible references you'd still know the morning star (Lucifer Jesus) people will be over turned by the Evening Star people (those of the Liberator/redeemer/restorer).

This is why Lucifer is allowed to exist, in order to bring people half way to Torah, see what life is without the Shiloh, then find their full way grafted into Their Judaic roots thus fully Teshuva and find their peace and purpose.

If Christians scoff at becoming Jewish then they lose, because in order for Jesus to be Messiah it's required they come to the Torah(in Matt it commands also).
In order for Bible to be validsted which they need for their arguments then Christians have to take hold off the garb of a Jew/ Rabbi snd ask us about our ideology (define)on God (source and power of life). They(the gentile) also have not yet seen the face of God according to

Lucifer is not called by God Morning Star. No where in Scripture does the Bible state that. It is a lie someone made up. Lucifer is called Son of the Morning in Isaiah 14:12. Those who add words to God's holy scriptures will have the plagues added unto them - the bible warns.

Jesus Christ is the bright and Morning Star. The Root and Offspring of David. As it is written in Scripture. Jesus Christ is not Lucifer. Those who say he is do not know God and do not know the Scriptures.

The Latin name of the Morning Star has been given to Lucifer in Christian tradition

answering 2thumbs 2 posts up from this:
Which is why when Christians hold back the Shiloh through their imposter icon & authority then they are spiteing themselves as no peace / change of hearts minds nor how we see and perceive the way things are ever comes about. Thus they end up creating hell instead of the paradise a perfected (complete and whole life) possible in the messianic age.
Build the temple and see the difference between Vatican inadequacies compared to the wisdom and knowledge of the Arch Strategists.

Last edited:

NO.

I had to go check him out. I watched a couple videos. Typical cherry picking and taking stuff out of context. Puts on a good show but it's pretty clear he has no clue what he is talking about....at least from what I saw. Regardless...who knows what the future will bring but barring an undeniable proclamation from God that Christianity is wrong, I don't think it's going anywhere despite anyone's best efforts.

Lucifer (/ˈlʲuːsɪfər/ LEW-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12. This word, transliterated hêlêl[1] or heylel,[2] occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible[1] and according to the KJV-influenced Strong's Concordance means "shining one, morning star".[2] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[3] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[Isa 14:12][4][5] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[15]

That is a lie. Look up the King James Version of the bible and it clearly states that Lucifer is called in Isaiah 14:12 Son of the Morning. Not star. Furthermore, your source is known for corruption. Shame on you for looking for something that would "distort the truth".

Second of all the Isaiah Scrolls prove that there was no mention of the word star in Isaiah 14 - and they also prove that God never once referred to Lucifer as Star and as the Masoretic text which the Hebrew Book is based on does not predate the Isaiah Scrolls the Isaiah Scrolls are the evidence that is needed to prove it is a lie.

God has not ever called Lucifer "star". The Bright and Morning Star is Jesus Christ.

Forget KJB and go back to the hebrew that was the original source.
KJB and formally the greek and latin are poor translations.
Why do people think KJB is some definitive text, it's not. It is a translations with many errors.

Isaiah 14 12 How you have fallen from heaven morning star son of the dawn You have been cast down to the earth you who once laid low the nations

It still means morning star
You want Jesus to be Lucifer, the fallen?

Lucifer is a term that came from translation, not the term used by the hebrews. Don't like the name go read a herbrew torah. KJB is incorrect

Oh sweet Jesus are we talking about the "Lucifer" verse in Isaiah again? Ok I will try this one more time. Morning star was a description of a great person. Usually it was used to refer to royalty as in "oh great king, your brilliance shines like the morning star" kind of stuff. This is why John of Patmos quotes Jesus in revelation 22:16 as saying 16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” (Rev 22:16, NIV) Jesus is establishing royal authority in this verse. He is saying 'I am the descendant of David. I am royalty. I have authority. I am the Messiah." Jesus is NOT saying He is Lucifer or Satan. Anyone who reads it that way is a complete tool with no hint of understanding about the symbolism used in ancient cultures.

A tip about reading the Bible...read the whole chapter, the chapter before that, and the chapter after that, not just one verse in the middle of a massive section. Isaiah 14:12 is referring to the King of Babylon. Go back to Isaiah 13:1 where it reads "1 A prophecy against Babylon that Isaiah son of Amoz saw:" (Isa. 13:1, NIV) Ok...from here the author begins to write out this prophecy which concludes at Isaiah 14:27. So this whole section is a prophecy Isaiah saw regarding Babylon. Now a whole bunch of stuff happens and then in Isaiah 14:3-4 it says " 3 On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you, 4 you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:..." (Isa. 14:3-4, NIV) Ok so what it is saying here is that when the Lord has given victory to Israel, they are to taunt the king of Babylon with a specific taunt. Then it gives the taunt they are to give the king in Isaiah 14:4-23.

The taunt starts "....How the oppressor has come to an end! How his fury has ended! 5 The Lord has broken the rod of the wicked, the scepter of the rulers, 6 which in anger struck down peoples with unceasing blows, and in fury subdued nations with relentless aggression." (Isa. 14:4-6,NIV) And the taunt continues for a bit until it says TO THE KING OF BABYLON "12 How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!" (Isa. 14:16, NIV) The morning star is the royal reference to the king of Babylon. This is a taunt. They are mocking him. 'Oh you who claim to be so bright and mighty, you who laid low the nations. You who claimed to be so high above everyone else. Look at you now oh great king. Pfft. You just got your ass kicked. You're a pussy. You suck'

This has nothing to do with some divine entity or person who exists in spiritual form and influences the world through the use of evil forces. They are mocking the king they just defeated in Isaiah's vision.

The confusion arises when it is translated into Latin. In Latin, morning star is written Lucifer. Well that sounds like a person's name and a totally different person at that. Then verses 13-15 take on some sort of spiritual meaning connected to this evil entity that is apparently named Lucifer. But that is only if you read it in Latin. In Hebrew, it is talking about the king of Babylon and the fate that befalls him is simply death and humiliation.

Isaiah 14 is NOT talking about Satan or an evil spiritual force. It is talking about the king of Babylon. Good Lord.

Last edited:
You called educated people tools then went on a whole long shpiel after you destroyed Christianity with your "read the full context excuse".
Fact : Christianity survives on taking selective recognition of verses out of context, out of tenses, and out of historical references therefore you killed it's life line by your own admission.
By your reply Jesus isn't messiah therefore he's lucifer the fslse imposter messiah, you moved your king into =
Check Mate!

*about the reference to educated people*
We know that Christianity claims Jesus to be a god, we know they claim the NT the word of God, we know that an all knowing person would not be dumb enough to call himself the nemesis of God and the Evening Star.
We know that morning star has little to do with bible references and everything to do with predating symbolism and myths, usage of words, and the plain simple fact the morning star was the nemesis of the God of Israel named in the Holy city of Shalem.
Morning star being the son of Baal and ISHTAR (easter) doesn't help.
Educated people hate liars/missinformation & people who miss lead and manipulate people, you should hate those things within yourself too. Ignorance &Lies= darkness
You should he seeking spiritual light (knowledge and truth) and remove that darkness in your life so that you become "complete and whole" (shalem).

You called educated people tools then went on a whole long shpiel after you destroyed Christianity with your "read the full context excuse".
Fact : Christianity survives on taking selective recognition of verses out of context, out of tenses, and out of historical references therefore you killed it's life line by your own admission.
By your reply Jesus isn't messiah therefore he's lucifer the fslse imposter messiah, you moved your king into =
Check Mate!

We know that Christianity claims Jesus to be a god, we know they claim the NT the word of God, we know that an all knowing person would not be dumb enough to call himself the nemesis of God and the Evening Star.
We know that morning star has little to do with bible references and everything to do with predating symbolism and myths, usage of words, and the plain simple fact the morning star was the nemesis of the God of Israel named in the Holy city of Shalem.
Educated people hate liars/missinformation & people who miss lead and manipulate people, you should hate those things within yourself too. Ignorance &Lies= darkness
You should he seeking spiritual light (knowledge and truth) and remove that darkness in your life so that you become "complete and whole" (shalem).
Christianity is already being removed where the future kingdom will stand...in case anyone is not paying attention they are being systematically removed from the middle east..when the temple is built and people finally see for themselves how things are going they will leave christianity by the droves esp if thr vatican is shown to be without knowledge or based on lies and folly....

Check Mate!

>>Another name for 'Lucifer' (Latin: literally meaning 'light bearing') has not always been associated with the fallen angel, Satan. Originally, it was simply the Roman name of the planet Venus, the 'morning star' that rose just before the sun. ... In Isaiah 14:12, we find the Hebrew phrase, "HeYLeL BeN-ShaCHaR", meaning 'bright son of the morning/dawn' (i.e. 'bright/glowing morning star'). In the Greek version of the Old Testament (the Septuagint), this was translated as 'Phosphorus' (the Greek name of the morning star), and thence translated 'Lucifer' in the Latin Vulgate bible. Isaiah chapter 14 probably condemns the arrogance of the kings of Babylon who considered themselves glorious as the morning star, yet fell to earth. However, due to a confusion of the passages Isaiah 14:12, Luke 10:18 and Revelation 12:7-10, the name 'Lucifer' became applied to the Devil.<<

Can Christianity be eliminated?

I say the chances are about the same as Islam or Buddhism being eliminated which my answer is no.

Now could it become a religion only worship by a small group of people?

That is possible but that will take a few thousands of years for that to happen or a mass extinction of humanity...

Check Mate!

>>Another name for 'Lucifer' (Latin: literally meaning 'light bearing') has not always been associated with the fallen angel, Satan. Originally, it was simply the Roman name of the planet Venus, the 'morning star' that rose just before the sun. ... In Isaiah 14:12, we find the Hebrew phrase, "HeYLeL BeN-ShaCHaR", meaning 'bright son of the morning/dawn' (i.e. 'bright/glowing morning star'). In the Greek version of the Old Testament (the Septuagint), this was translated as 'Phosphorus' (the Greek name of the morning star), and thence translated 'Lucifer' in the Latin Vulgate bible. Isaiah chapter 14 probably condemns the arrogance of the kings of Babylon who considered themselves glorious as the morning star, yet fell to earth. However, due to a confusion of the passages Isaiah 14:12, Luke 10:18 and Revelation 12:7-10, the name 'Lucifer' became applied to the Devil.<<

Isaiah 14 is 3 layers and the term makes sense for all 3.
1)historical = Nebuchadnezzar
2)the emulated repeat history=Sadam (even said it openly that he was emulating the Babylonian king.) he was the top son of the Sunnis, Found desheveled, in his pit, earth did quake in fear & bombings, they asked is this the same man (so frail) who caused us this havoc. All this is in Isaiah 14:12-17 and by no coincidence the date of his capture matches the chapter & verse like other events do in the Tanakh.
He was captured 14th day of 12th month
(unlike us they write day first month second)
3)the spiritual emulation =Jesus
who is speared, Nt says earth shook upon death, was desheveled, people asked is this the man, fell to the pit claiming higher then God-acts2:27,1 Peter 3:19, Apostles creed, called himself son of baal morning star.

Check Mate!

That's correct but we also have to keep something in mind. Today we read the Bible and we think that every author understood every author before him. We forget that these books were written centuries apart. During that time, the authors of the New Testament experienced the same things we do today. Ancient languages had been lost, tradition filled in the gaps, there were new interpretations, etc. We know, for example, that the author of Matthew was reading from the Septuagint and not Hebrew scripts. We know this because the author quotes the Septuagint directly and interprets certain things that only makes sense when read in Greek.

We forget that tradition and dogma was continuing to develop throughout the writing of the Bible. Therefore, some things that the authors of the New Testament refer to are actually based upon misinterpretations of the Old Testament that were occurring even then or traditions that had been developed in order to explain inconsistencies within the old text.

You are absolutely correct that "Lucifer" didn't even exist in Christian thought until the translation of the Greek into the Latin Vulgate. Then Satan and Lucifer were lumped together, but we forget that even Satan didn't exist in Jewish thought until around the time of the Babylonian conquest. Prior to that...there was no Satan. Had you mentioned Satan to a Jew prior to that time they would have had no idea what you were referring to. By the time Revelation was written, Satan plays a very significant role but this is based upon, what was at the time, ancient tradition that had already been established by the time John of Patmos wrote Revelation in the late first century CE.

In other words, misinterpreting the Bible is not a modern thing. The authors of the New Testament were sometimes misinterpreting scripture even back then. So we should not be terribly surprised that some of those traditions remain.

I think you need to stop the chicken shit stuff and show people what Dusty Smith is all about.

When the God of Abraham is destroyed the world will emerge from the Dark Ages.

So you are saying getting rid of that Essence to become Complete and whole (evolve) will evolve us?
Do you realize that you are as much of a victim of Christianity as it's flock, because they tainted your view of simple precepts even as a non believer.

Ask the Romans :)

Forum List

Back