Can Biden Win New Hampshire?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I find it interesting that New Hampshire has a state law to hold the first primary and a Republican governor and has always held the first primary and yet the article author seems to think they should have changed when the DNC decided to let South Carolina hold the first primary, despite a New Hampshire state law and having a Republican governor. So, anyway, Biden will not be on the ballot there for their primary and Democrats are trying to put together a write in campaign. Will Biden win New Hampshire?

Who cares if he wins it or not? Will not winning it keep him from being the nominee?

And why should the DNC bow to some stupid state law?

I find it interesting that New Hampshire has a state law to hold the first primary and a Republican governor and has always held the first primary and yet the article author seems to think they should have changed when the DNC decided to let South Carolina hold the first primary, despite a New Hampshire state law and having a Republican governor. So, anyway, Biden will not be on the ballot there for their primary and Democrats are trying to put together a write in campaign. Will Biden win New Hampshire?

Two things. What's the average IQ in New Hampshire and how many dead are registered to vote?

How could Biden possibly win an election if he couldn't even win a game of Simon Says?

How could Biden possibly win an election if he couldn't even win a game of Simon Says?

Don't worry, RR, by the time next season comes, Biden's credibility, whatever little there is of it, much less his electability, will have been destroyed.
  • His son is heading for felony criminal prosecution.
  • His brother is heading for felony criminal prosecution.
  • Others in his family will be heading for investigation, and it all ties back to "The Big Guy."
  • By the time Spring comes around, The Big Guy will be embroiled in an impeachment showing extortion, bribery, pay to play, influence pedaling, and using the position of his office to make himself rich while selling out his own country in the process.
  • And voters all know now that the Hunter Laptop was real all along.
Not only won't Biden likely not still even be on the ballot, but once out of office, his ass will be heading for indictment for treason along with many in the intelligence agencies and media.

Don't worry, RR, by the time next season comes, Biden's credibility, whatever little there is of it, much less his electability, will have been destroyed.
  • His son is heading for felony criminal prosecution.
  • His brother is heading for felony criminal prosecution.
  • Others in his family will be heading for investigation, and it all ties back to "The Big Guy."
  • By the time Spring comes around, The Big Guy will be embroiled in an impeachment showing extortion, bribery, pay to play, influence pedaling, and using the position of his office to make himself rich while selling out his own country in the process.
  • And voters all know now that the Hunter Laptop was real all along.
Not only won't Biden likely not still even be on the ballot, but once out of office, his ass will be heading for indictment for treason along with many in the intelligence agencies and media.
I certainly hope that doesn't mean that at some point we would have a president Kamala Harris.

I certainly hope that doesn't mean that at some point we would have a president Kamala Harris.

Why not? The worst that could happen is she would be true to herself and be even worse than Biden and utterly destroy whatever sliver of chance she has of ever keeping the office leading to certain victory for the GOP candidate!

And the best that could happen is she would expose the raw, naked, corrupt, anti-American underpinnings of her party leading to massive losses for the entire party!

Have you ever seen the movie The Lion King?

No. There have been few modern animations which spurred me to ever watch them. I think the first Shrek and Ice Age The Meltdown are two of the very few that come to mind. I'm trying to think of another I think was animated that involved a prehistoric family that was also pretty good.

Who cares? He's gonna be the nominee

The whole primary schedule thing can be confusing, especially with state laws in the mix. As for Biden winning, who knows? Write-in campaigns can be hit or miss, but it's definitely gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.

Forum List

Back