Nikki will likely win New Hampshire thanks to Democrats

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
According to a text I got this morning, 'analyst' Dick Morris predicts Nikki Haley will win New Hampshire that allows Independents to vote in any primary. Democrats are so eager to see Trump lose they are signing up by the hundreds as Independents so that they can vote for Nikki and will likely push her over the top. But, of course, once that mission is accomplished, they have zero intention of voting for her in the general election and will go right back to being Democrats.

We could discuss whether that will be important. Or the ethics of it. Lots of different ways to look at it.

Sorry, while Haley certainly has closed the gap in NH, it's still nowhere near within the margin to be affected by independents that just don't want to see Trump. I promise you, those independents are not going to come out and vote for Haley.
No idea why people still place any stock in what Morris has to say. He hasn't been relevant in decades.

Blaming Democrats for Republicans voting for Haley instead of Trump: PRICELESS!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I think it's just America experiencing a realignment between the left and the right, or more correctly, between the con and the libs, the north and the south. Nikki is just getting too damn lib'rul/gub'munt.

I wonder if Trump takes her as V.P.

There was a time I didn't think Trump could beat Biden, but with Bidens approval ratings, your border, inflation and the global wars, it is clear that he is very vulnerable in a rematch though I think he would beat Haley before Trump.

Sorry, while Haley certainly has closed the gap in NH, it's still nowhere near within the margin to be affected by independents that just don't want to see Trump. I promise you, those independents are not going to come out and vote for Haley.
No idea why people still place any stock in what Morris has to say. He hasn't been relevant in decades.

Well it's your opinion against Dick Morris. We'll see how it turns out. Democrats have not been known for their election ethics for some time now.

Well it's your opinion against Dick Morris. We'll see how it turns out. Democrats have not been known for their election ethics for some time now.
Says who?, Your alt-right media and conspiracy theory laden political pundits?
I sense sore loserdom. You want to start winning elections again? Put forth better candidates.
Haley is a better candidate, but there is no common sense in the Republican party anymore.
It's Trump's party now.

I wonder if Trump takes her as V.P.

There was a time I didn't think Trump could beat Biden, but with Bidens approval ratings, your border, inflation and the global wars, it is clear that he is very vulnerable in a rematch though I think he would beat Haley before Trump.
Hard to say. I would like to think the GOP could run a ham sandwich and beat Biden this year, but it's really too early to know how it's all going to shake out. If the deep state gets desperate enough that they order some judge to sentence Trump to jail, that could change everything. Right now the polls are all over the map as to who is better positioned to win in November but we are still almost ten months away.

If Nikki is working with Democrats to score a win in New Hampshire--and the conventional wisdom is she is doing just that--there will be a media circus for awhile touting her as the 'front runner.' And the Democrats are likely to engineer polling that makes it look that way. At this time, few on either side, however, think she would beat Biden in November though. But making her the nominee is one way way the Democrats could get Trump out of the picture. They are terrified of him.

Says who?, Your alt-right media and conspiracy theory laden political pundits?
I sense sore loserdom. You want to start winning elections again? Put forth better candidates.
Haley is a better candidate, but there is no common sense in the Republican party anymore.
It's Trump's party now.
Democrats vote for party and don't care about effect or results.
Republicans vote for effect and results that are good for America and Americans.

Hard to say. I would like to think the GOP could run a ham sandwich and beat Biden this year, but it's really too early to know how it's all going to shake out. If the deep state gets desperate enough that they order some judge to sentence Trump to jail, that could change everything. Right now the polls are all over the map as to who is better positioned to win in November but we are still almost ten months away.

If Nikki is working with Democrats to score a win in New Hampshire--and the conventional wisdom is she is doing just that--there will be a media circus for awhile touting her as the 'front runner.' And the Democrats are likely to engineer polling that makes it look that way. At this time, few on either side, however, think she would beat Biden in November though. But making her the nominee is one way way the Democrats could get Trump out of the picture. They are terrified of him.
Looks like the D's may try it in Iowa:

Forum List

Back