Can anyone tell me about Politics....

The philosophy of America's founders was that individuals must have rights protected FROM government and that government should be limited so that said individual can be free, productive and prosperous.
Hilarious self serving pablum. As though the individuals who were slaves' rights were protected from government, rather than being denied by government. The usual conservative American hypocrisy.
The philosophy of America's founders was that individuals must have rights protected FROM government and that government should be limited so that said individual can be free, productive and prosperous.
Hilarious self serving pablum. As though the individuals who were slaves' rights were protected from government, rather than being denied by government. The usual conservative American hypocrisy.

Why do you remain in America? You obviously hate and despise this nation.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are two of the greatest documents ever created throughout human history.

Benjamin Franklin despised slavery. Some obviously supported it. One thing they had in common was a desire to free themselves of the British imperialists. They set these differences aside and carried on.

They founded the greatest nation to ever exist. Now, go find another American flag to burn.

CNM is from New Zealand. He hates America and loathes Democracy. It's the Mongrel Mob and Stalinist Russia for him!!

:lastword:

That explains everything.

The Kiwi language is quite odd.

Greg

I'm willing to learn about politics basic theory. I'm going to study it. Can you explain what is the politics...

A system in which policies and laws are negotiated by an elected or appointed body of people.

If done morally, is for the benefit of the society they were elected or appointed by.

If done immorally, the body of elected or appointed people, negotiate policies and laws for A few rich and powerful people to the detriment of the rest of society.

I'm willing to learn about politics basic theory. I'm going to study it. Can you explain what is the politics...

A system in which policies and laws are negotiated by an elected or appointed body of people.

If done morally, is for the benefit of the society they were elected or appointed by.

If done immorally, the body of elected or appointed people, negotiate policies and laws for A few rich and powerful people to the detriment of the rest of society.

The irony of political discussion is when abortionists preach to others about "morality".

As a post here said, politics is:
moves and manoeuvres concerned with the acquisition of power or getting one's way, eg in business.

Why do you remain in America? You obviously hate and despise this nation.
a) Your ignorance is matched only by your lack of curiosity.
b) Why do you ignore the hypocrisy of the founders?

Why do you not understand that they were only acting on what was acceptable for all of humanity for THAT TIME PERIOD?

DO you not understand that they WERE the most progressive of all men, in that TIME AND SPACE?

When we look back, two centuries from today, we will look at today's progressives as hypocrites for eating meat, or eating factory farmed meat and animal products, and of the enslavement of that product. Or by being conspicuous consumers of products that do nothing at all, that do not help them live but enhance their social standing. "conspicuous consumption." Using rare earth metals and such. The nouveau rich and Hollywood libs are the worst, aren't they?

EVERYTHING is relative to time and space.

You are judging the founders by today's standards, not by the standards of the past. It is patently an absurd measure to gauge them by, although, the ones with the most foresight could indeed see into the far future and predict what was ahead.

Just as today, we know where human consciousness is leading, it is uniting with a universal consciousness.

Does it mean that those who are not as ascended are, "hypocrites?"

Of course not. Grow the fuck up already.

First, get this firmly planted in your head, Politics is NOT government. Politics is just a cheap way to get into governing people, to make them do what you want them to think and do. That's it in a nutshell. :21:

Politics is approving something when your "side" does it and attacking the "other side" when they do the exact same thing.

seems like a loaded question from a newbie that could just as easily google.

DO you not understand that they WERE the most progressive of all men, in that TIME AND SPACE?
No. They wanted independence so they could ignore treaties with the Iriquois, I think it was, so they could take their land. Regressive rather than progressive; also, many men did not treat other people as chattels at that time. The trouble is you've believed your own propaganda. Always a bad mistake.

Last edited:

. …. those who accept the collectivist agenda don’t read, don’t think, don’t learn. See what happens when you ask a Progressive/Liberal what books have informed their political outlook…just a puzzled look.

These three will lead to your enlightenment.

1. "Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

3. "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character,"
by Diana West

They provide the context for the world you live in.

And, please do study the vast and scholarly documentation provided in each tome.

4. Extra Credit:

414aX-0cJUL.jpg

Study these four and you will hold your own in any debate or discussion.

Guaranteed.

. …. those who accept the collectivist agenda don’t read, don’t think, don’t learn. See what happens when you ask a Progressive/Liberal what books have informed their political outlook…just a puzzled look.

These three will lead to your enlightenment.

1. "Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by Robert H. Bork

2. "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change,"
by Jonah Goldberg

3. "American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character,"
by Diana West

They provide the context for the world you live in.

And, please do study the vast and scholarly documentation provided in each tome.

4. Extra Credit:

414aX-0cJUL.jpg

Study these four and you will hold your own in any debate or discussion.

Guaranteed.

Are those affiliate marketing links? Tsk, tsk.

Forum List

Back