Can anyone tell me about Politics....

Jawell Martin

Rookie
Apr 28, 2019
I'm willing to learn about politics basic theory. I'm going to study it. Can you explain what is the politics...

For me, politics is the business of government policy and how that policy affects the standard of living of citizens.

The philosophy of America's founders was that individuals must have rights protected FROM government and that government should be limited so that said individual can be free, productive and prosperous. Hence, many on the right want to "conserve" those principles, hence the term "conservatives".

Many progressives (Democratic Party), on the other hand, seem to believe that government should run every facet of society and our lives. Healthcare, education, economic results (not opportunity), etc., must ALL be managed by a small group of like-minded people in an all-powerful, central government. They want endless regulations and taxes on citizens, which ultimately diminishes their productivity and their standard of living.

For me, politics is the business of government policy and how that policy affects the standard of living of citizens.

The philosophy of America's founders was that individuals must have rights protected FROM government and that government should be limited so that said individual can be free, productive and prosperous. Hence, many on the right want to "conserve" those principles, hence the term "conservatives".

Many progressives (Democratic Party), on the other hand, seem to believe that government should run every facet of society and our lives. Healthcare, education, economic results (not opportunity), etc., must ALL be managed by a small group of like-minded people in an all-powerful, central government. They want endless regulations and taxes on citizens, which ultimately diminishes their productivity and their standard of living.

Thank you for for your reply..... But I need good and explanation answer also some good source

Thank you for for your reply..... But I need good and explanation answer also some good source

I'm curious. What is your nationality and where do you live?

You were given a "good" explanation and I am a VERY "good" source. Your question is extremely broad. It's like asking "What is the meaning of life?". Perhaps you can narrow down your question(s) to some more specific, less subjective topics.

Can you explain what is the politics...

a1356.gif

I'm willing to learn about politics basic theory. I'm going to study it. Can you explain what is the politics...

It's difficult to give a simplistic answer because politics exists in many facets of life. It exists among elected officials as well as non elected, it exists within family units, or between co-workers and management of a company, it exists between a group of people ship wrecked on an island and it even exists among a group of wild baboons in Africa.

I think very simply it is the process of finding balance between those in a group or society where some feel the compulsion to control to find order, some desire simply to carry on with tasks that keep them busy and satisfied, some simply want to get along at any cost ... and various other categories depending how many people there are.
Of course, that "process" is much more defined and debated, and /or fought over depending on the goals and expectations of the 'group'

If your argument goes south, call them a name and then go hide under your bed like Pogo does.

fearful-boy-hiding-under-bed-young-hides-his-85214244.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Generally politics in the world is a way to govern people who are so stupid that they can't run their own lives.
  2. Thats about 98% of all humanity.
  3. The two percent who can self govern offer to lead the masses, in most cases, greed and power does factor in.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Welcome to USMB, Jawell. Hope you enjoy the boards.
Just jump in.

Whatcha think?

Oh, and there's another here:

Will be back tomorrow. Catch you in the morning. Hope you learn to enjoy politics. Just listen to so :)

th

Sorry bout that,

1. Generally politics in the world is a way to govern people who are so stupid that they can't run their own lives.
  2. Thats about 98% of all humanity.
  3. The two percent who can self govern offer to lead the masses, in most cases, greed and power does factor in.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Good idea, SirJamesofTexas

It's difficult to give a simplistic answer because politics exists in many facets of life. It exists among elected officials as well as non elected, it exists within family units, or between co-workers and management of a company, it exists between a group of people ship wrecked on an island and it even exists among a group of wild baboons in Africa.

I think very simply it is the process of finding balance between those in a group or society where some feel the compulsion to control to find order, some desire simply to carry on with tasks that keep them busy and satisfied, some simply want to get along at any cost ... and various other categories depending how many people there are.
Of course, that "process" is much more defined and debated, and /or fought over depending on the goals and expectations of the 'group'

good answer,, thank you

New Topics

Forum List

Back