Are you a moderate or do you lean left or right (Poll)?

Are you a moderate or do you lean left or right?

• I'm a MODERATE!

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I lean LEFT!

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I lean RIGHT!

Votes: 33 60.0%

• Total voters
Hardcore right, I don't want a government. It seems like most people need one so I have ti tolerate it.

I even enlisted to serve it against the jihad only to have bed wetting libturds undermine it.

I lean toward logic. Letting incarcerated people vote is illogical. Hitting people for wearing a hat is illogical. Not balancing a budget when we have $22Trn of debt is illogical.

Last edited:
I am right fiscally. I believe the constitution should be altered very cautiously, and when in doubt- refer power to the states. Some people are gay, and that should matter as much as the color of your skin. I despise all politicians, and the longer they are in politics, and higher they get in politics the more I despise them. I will never ever again identify with either of the two major parties.

I put the option of "moderate" in there sort of jokingly. I thought more people would count themselves as one. I've seen some radicals on this forum call themselves "moderate" and had to laugh.

I put the option of "moderate" in there sort of jokingly. I thought more people would count themselves as one. I've seen some radicals on this forum call themselves "moderate" and had to laugh.

No such thing as a moderate. You either have beliefs or you don't.

No such thing as a moderate. You either have beliefs or you don't.

I would consider a "moderate" as a person who has no hard political affiliation or loyalty and who can be persuaded to vote in either direction.

Someone who doesn't understand or care about the issues more like.

Swing-voters could be considered "moderate", in my view. Conversely, people who vote their party 100% of the time are NOT "moderate".

Forum List

Back