Calling out Mac1958

have either of you ever been in a real life debate? they have a topic agreed upon prior to the debate..and they have a moderator who controls the debate and the debaters...otherwise this is just another ego thread

TNHarley Mac1958
I took debate in high school.
I understand, thats why i tried to get a topic agreed upon before the ran away. This is the internet, there is no need for moderators. Thats why I established a simple system for this debate.

Why cant corporations be controlled by the left?

These days corporations are decidedly on the left
Not remotely.

They're controlled by liberals who DESPISE the left, and seek to silence it just as they seek to silence many on the right.

Why cant corporations be controlled by the left?

These days corporations are decidedly on the left
Controlled by the left side of the upper right quadrant (authoritarian). The GOP is a few millimeters to the right.

The best policy decision we can all make for ourselves is zero firearm restrictions. There is a reason these ass licks are pushing so hard for more restrictions.

Do not disarm the people. At all. Give them back machine guns.

He's a liberal, aka short-bus conservative.

Maybe read my post again?
First you say he is a liberal, then after your rant, you call him a conservative. Maybe YOU should read your post again.

Debates here are pointless. They quickly devolve into ugly pissing contests, full of lies, ignorance and personal attacks. Boring. Boring as hell. I have no interest in that.

There's even a Trumpster here who has me saying that in a quote in his sig. For some reason.
Because you Moon Bats always resort to emotions, instead of reason. Most of the time you even deny reality. For the last few years the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome has distorted your concept of reality even more than it was before.

Facts are never the friend of a Liberal.

Debates here are pointless. They quickly devolve into ugly pissing contests, full of lies, ignorance and personal attacks. Boring. Boring as hell. I have no interest in that.

There's even a Trumpster here who has me saying that in a quote in his sig. For some reason.
I offered you structured debate with rules.
You just dont have the ability to elaborate.
Thats why you only want simple questions. Thats why you never elaborate in threads. Thats why, when asked for elaborations, you thank their post and disappear. You cant even elaborate on questions for your own OPs, ffs.
Your excuses are pathetic.

You are confused.
Nope.
He said he wanted someone to start a thread and tag him in it.
Yup - to discuss, not debate. He only trolls now & doesn't debate.
I did that while challenging him to a debate.
Yes, but you've repeatedly said you did NOT challenge him to a debate, which is false - you may want to read the thread again from the beginning.
Im not interested in asking the narcissist questions.
But that's all he's ever asked for or agreed to, and for the purpose of feeding his ego yes, but also to clarify that he's not remotely on the left as many here have claimed he is.
That feeds his ego.
Yes.
Like him, you didnt read correctly.
I've read correctly - you need to go back and reread the thread.

Shall we say the one who is right makes a $100 donation to the forum? :)
For example, when he said I lied and he never asked for debate, I didnt say debate. I said "discussion"
You challenged him to a debate at least THREE times in this thread, including in the OP.

$100 to the forum from the one who's wrong about this? :)

Nope.

Yup - to discuss, not debate. He only trolls now & doesn't debate.

Yes, but you've repeatedly said you did NOT challenge him to a debate, which is false - you may want to read the thread again from the beginning.

But that's all he's ever asked for or agreed to, and for the purpose of feeding his ego yes, but also to clarify that he's not remotely on the left as many here have claimed he is.

Yes.

I've read correctly - you need to go back and reread the thread.

Shall we say the one who is right makes a $100 donation to the forum? :)

You challenged him to a debate THREE times in this thread at least, including in the OP.

$100 to the forum from the one who's wrong about this? :)
You need coffee dude :lol:
PM me and i will teach you how to forum.

Forum List

Back