Calling out Mac1958

A perfect description of Mac, right here.

I would only add that Mac struts around here with the arrogance of somebody who can actually defend his positions with more than a bunch of canned CNN platitudes.

In Texas, we call that "all hat, no cattle."

Press Mac to defend his platitudes and....
:scared1:
Oh Mac's a total ass, but TN effed up here.

Oh well.

You obviously do not understand the history of Mac. This was never going to get into a discussion about anything.

I even pressed him on SCOTUS picks. All he could do is give me generalities and platitudes about certain supreme court justices, with ZERO specifics.

Mac is incapable of debate or any reasonable discussion. He is here because Orange Man Bad ONLY.
No question about it.

But Mac won this round because TN won't go back & read his own words.

Oh well!

Trolling your own thread now?

Pathetic.
OMG, its too early to fuck with such stupidity.
Show me where i said i never challenged him to a debate. Lets start there, so maybe i can get you to shut the hell up.
Im not going to even try to discuss your raping of the english language.
So, show me.

Mac finally got some tard to back him up and he got all giddy. So cute :lol:
Looks to me like this has backfired on you. That can happen when we do things with malicious intent.

Meanwhile, I've done what I usually do: Play rope-a-dope and observe behaviors.

You're free to convince yourself of anything you'd like. I'll just keep doing what I do.

Looks to me like this has backfired on you. That can happen when we do things with malicious intent.

You're free to convince yourself of anything you'd like. I'll just keep doing what I do.
oh sure. This is all part of your plan. You evil genius.
:laughing0301:

OMG, its too early to fuck with such stupidity.
Show me where i said i never challenged him to a debate. Lets start there, so maybe i can get you to shut the hell up.
Im not going to even try to discuss your raping of the english language.
So, show me.
TN, this was a backfire.

You have some real contributions to make to the forum at large, and I'll continue to appreciate them I'm sure. :)

It's pointless to continue this back & forth however, and it's up to you to untangle your own confusion.

Good luck if you choose to do so - seriously. :)

You know, I was JUST about to put you on ignore with the only other person I have on ignore here (probably the most ignored person on the forum; you all know whom I'm talking about...), but I have to say you've comported yourself with consistency and integrity in this instance, and you've basically won the thread as such.

TN, this was a backfire.

You have some real contributions to make to the forum at large, and I'll continue to appreciate them I'm sure. :)

It's pointless to continue this back & forth however, and it's up to you to untangle your own confusion.

Good luck if you choose to do so - seriously. :)
Thats what i figured :113:

Forum List

Back