Calling out Mac1958

Debates here are pointless. They quickly devolve into ugly pissing contests, full of lies, ignorance and personal attacks. Boring. Boring as hell. I have no interest in that.

There's even a Trumpster here who has me saying that in a quote in his sig. For some reason.
Then why bother posting here? delete your account and get the fuck out.
:dunno:

Nah, the real issue is you get your ass kicked in a debate and you don't have a single fucking clue what "opposing authoritarian ideological fundamentalism" means, much less being self-aware enough to realize you support said fundamentalism.

You just hate being called out on it.

I took debate in high school.
I understand, thats why i tried to get a topic agreed upon before the ran away. This is the internet, there is no need for moderators. Thats why I established a simple system for this debate.
And now you're calling it a debate AGAIN after denying you've used this word.

You're SUPER confused.

Read. The. Thread.

Controlled by the left side of the upper right quadrant (authoritarian). The GOP is a few millimeters to the right.

The best policy decision we can all make for ourselves is zero firearm restrictions. There is a reason these ass licks are pushing so hard for more restrictions.

Do not disarm the people. At all. Give them back machine guns.
These are some good points.

You're SUPER confused.

Read. The. Thread.
No dumbass. I never said i didnt challenge him to a debate. You are referring to ONE post when i said "discussion" and not "debate". I was using HIS posts that i copy/pasted here. That post is why mac said he never asked for a debate. And once again, I said DISCUSSION.
Read
The
Thread

They're modern liberals, yes.

But yeah - they shame the term for sure.
There is no modern liberals. There are already words to describe their ideologies.
Do you also feed their bullshit and say "modern racism" or "modern recession?" :lol:

Let’s not argue amongst ourselves. Focus on Mac.
Ha! :)

But poor TN tried to show Mac up, and just ended up embarrassing himself.

And now he 's denying his own words in his own OP & thread! :eek:

I offered you structured debate with rules.
You just dont have the ability to elaborate.
Thats why you only want simple questions. Thats why you never elaborate in threads. Thats why, when asked for elaborations, you thank their post and disappear. You cant even elaborate on questions for your own OPs, ffs.
Your excuses are pathetic.
And now you're AGAIN admitting you offered to debate him! :eek:

You are INCREDIBLY confused at best.

I offered you structured debate with rules.
You just dont have the ability to elaborate.
Thats why you only want simple questions. Thats why you never elaborate in threads. Thats why, when asked for elaborations, you thank their post and disappear. You cant even elaborate on questions for your own OPs, ffs.
Your excuses are pathetic.
A perfect description of Mac, right here.

I would only add that Mac struts around here with the arrogance of somebody who can actually defend his positions with more than a bunch of canned CNN platitudes.

In Texas, we call that "all hat, no cattle."

Press Mac to defend his platitudes and....
:scared1:

Facts are never the friend of a Liberal.

Facts are not really in a position to be either overly friendly or aggressively opposed towards a Liberal.

The reason being is centered on the idea that a fact doesn't really change with perception ...
And a Liberal is not required to make everyone change what they are doing to satisfy a fact.

Liberty and Freedom come with the acceptance that some People will make very poor choices and suffer the consequences ...
And it is not the obligation of the Liberal to empower to Federal Government to fix things for them at the sacrifice of the Liberty and Freedoms of others.

You're SUPER confused.

Read. The. Thread.
You obviously do not understand the history of Mac. This was never going to get into a discussion about anything.

I even pressed him on SCOTUS picks. All he could do is give me generalities and platitudes about certain supreme court justices, with ZERO specifics.

Mac is incapable of debate or any reasonable discussion. He is here because Orange Man Bad ONLY.

No dumbass.
^ AAH
I never said i didnt challenge him to a debate.
False.
You are referring to ONE post when i said "discussion" and not "debate". I was using HIS posts that i copy/pasted here. That post is why mac said he never asked for a debate. And once again, I said DISCUSSION.
You said debate repeatedly, including in your OP.
Read
The
Thread
Yes - you desperately need to do this.

Forum List

Back