Calling out Mac1958

Alright Mac1958 Lets do a bull ring. You said you wanted one, here it is.
BTW, you wont be able to ask "why" when i ask you to explain something. You also cant thumbs up my post and run away like you always do.
Can you handle that?
What do you want to debate?
I've made the same offer about 50 times now: If you think I'm a left wing Nazi commie -- and I get that pretty much every day here -- just go over the individual issues (I don't care which ones) and let's find out. No one ever wants to take me up on that. In reality, I disagree with both whacked out ends of the spectrum on most issues:
  • Immigration
  • Health Care
  • Trade
  • Unions
  • Abortion
  • Race
  • Capitalism
  • Regulation
  • Taxation
  • Green Energy/Climate Change
  • Whatever else
Regarding "debate", or what passes for "debate" here, no thanks. Waste of time.

I do think I take up a bit too much space in many minds here.

I've made the same offer about 50 times now: If you think I'm a left wing Nazi commie -- and I get that pretty much every day here -- just go over the individual issues (I don't care which ones) and let's find out. No one ever wants to take me up on that. In reality, I disagree with both whacked out ends of the spectrum on most issues:
  • Immigration
  • Health Care
  • Trade
  • Unions
  • Abortion
  • Race
  • Capitalism
  • Regulation
  • Taxation
  • Whatever else

Im talking an actual debate. One of us posts, the other responds. We can do that a couple times. Then another point can be made.
Capitalism, the climate, abortion, unions, health care, immigration. Im game for any of them. Not sure if we really disagree on abortion or immigration though.
And for gawd sakes, leave your narcissism at the door when you come in. :rolleyes:

Im talking an actual debate. One of us posts, the other responds. We can do that a couple times. Then another point can be made.
Capitalism, the climate, abortion, unions, health care, immigration. Im game for any of them. Not sure if we really disagree on abortion or immigration though.
And for gawd sakes, leave your narcissism at the door when you come in. :rolleyes:
This is like an ant challenging an anteater to a debate.

• Immigration
  • Health Care
  • Trade
  • Unions
  • Abortion
  • Race
  • Capitalism
  • Regulation
  • Taxation
  • Whatever else

No you don't, you voted for Biden/Harris. If you really disagreed with both sides to the extent you claim, you wouldn't have done that. You're a hypocrite and a cult member.

New Topics

Forum List

Back