California passes insane new law limiting personal water usage with massive fines

upload_2020-1-3_9-13-18.png

CLOTHING: News anchors in California are reworked on live television - The Media Times

When Water is at a premium
Rationing is the only option

SoCal gets most of their drinking water from the Colorado river. As a Colorado Native, I can tell you they don’t pay enough for it either. Especially when we have farmers in Colorado going broke because they can’t irrigate.

Hypothetically, Colorado could almost instantaneously become the richest state in the Union if the Colorado River Compact became null and void. Thirsty people would pay a lot of money for water.
and that part of the river is what runs along their border with Arizona....far from Colorado....when it gets down there,it aint Colorados water anymore...
Let's not forget the 1934 "war" between Arizona and California over water.
November 10, 1934: Arizona declares war against California at Parker Dam
way before my time....

SoCal gets most of their drinking water from the Colorado river. As a Colorado Native, I can tell you they don’t pay enough for it either. Especially when we have farmers in Colorado going broke because they can’t irrigate.

Hypothetically, Colorado could almost instantaneously become the richest state in the Union if the Colorado River Compact became null and void. Thirsty people would pay a lot of money for water.
and that part of the river is what runs along their border with Arizona....far from Colorado....when it gets down there,it aint Colorados water anymore...

Just a couple of damns in Colorado and it all stays in Colorado.
well stop complaining and build those dams.....

California Passes Insane New Law Limiting Personal Water Usage With Massive Fines (VIDEO)
How is it that these reporters didn’t know how this law worked before it was passed?

Isn’t it kind of their job to know these things and relay that information to the public?

A new California law fines you $1,000 if you shower and do 1 load of laundry in the same day

I’m not kidding

And if the Gov declares a drought, the fine goes up to *$10,000*

Does it feel like Green tyranny yet?

This is what the Climate Nutjobs want to force on everyone

YOUR COMMIE NATION IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!
THE COMMIE NATION YOU ALL WANTED!!!! lmfao
No walls no border no kkk no Trump omfg I can't even write on this shit the stupidity is so gawd dam funny
The Gateway Pundit lies.

Correct Information on California Water Efficiency Laws - Association of California Water Agencies

News media reports have provided inaccurate information regarding water use targets set by Senate Bill 606 (Hertzberg) and Assembly Bill 1668 (Friedman). Neither bill sets fines on water customers for taking a shower and doing laundry on the same day.

Below are facts on the long-term water efficiency legislation that was signed into effect May 2018.

Read the rest at the link above.
It's Chicken Little/The Boy who cried Wolf, AKA Mindsores and her reliance on sensationally spun "news"..........
you are one brain-damaged dumb mother fkrs man you are beyond the average idiot it is incredible how ungodly fkn stupid you are my gawd you are an ASSHOLE whose RETARDED or what.

We are amazed at how severely dumbed down some ppl like you are may GOD help your pathetic unknowing pathetic ass.
Dude, your sources lie to you. When you believe them, even when provided with the actual facts from the horse's mouth, it's not us who looks dumb.

I’d love to build them, but the greenies here won’t allow it. The last proposed large damn project in Colorado, Two Forks, was rejected about 30 years ago.

California Passes Insane New Law Limiting Personal Water Usage With Massive Fines (VIDEO)
How is it that these reporters didn’t know how this law worked before it was passed?

Isn’t it kind of their job to know these things and relay that information to the public?

A new California law fines you $1,000 if you shower and do 1 load of laundry in the same day

I’m not kidding

LMFAO!!!
No walls no border no kkk no Trump omfg I can't even write on this shit the stupidity is so gawd dam funny

I have my own private water system so they can go fuck themselves.

I’m not kidding

LMFAO!!!

I have my own private water system so they can go fuck themselves.

and protect it well--------- just like the Colorado assholes they might make water collection illegal ....

Only California dreams up these things. They ignore or revel the cost of Sanctuary cities, but put fines on water usage for the general public. Bet the illegals can use all the water they want!
Different issues aren’t they?

What is your alternative to rationing water?

i lived in Anaheim 50 years....what water issues?....
Not sure if this has all the history of the water lawsuits there but I do recall when it was all going down. (we lived in the mountains there and owned property down below) My bandwidth is too low to open the full doc.

https://www.ocwd.com/media/1606/a-history-of-orange-county-water-district.pdf
geezus rod were are the cliff notes?.....all this is, is the history of the water district....we had the same restrictions as everyone else during drought times,in non drought times never heard about problems....
My dad worked at the San Bernardino municipal facilities for a few years. He was always sharing with me stuff that went on with the politics of it all on the different projects they were installing and why.

Here's a bit of Nestles bullish practices.

Nestlé is still taking national forest water for its Arrowhead label, with feds' help
so the problems you are talking about are the politics involved with who gets the water.....i was talking about shortages or getting it.....in that regard Anaheim had no more problems than anyone else....
Yes the water down throughout there has always been an issue. Shortages were back in the 70's too. The growers fields of Bakersfield were expected to go without for LA could expand its populace.
So give water to people instead of plants?

Not sure if this has all the history of the water lawsuits there but I do recall when it was all going down. (we lived in the mountains there and owned property down below) My bandwidth is too low to open the full doc.

https://www.ocwd.com/media/1606/a-history-of-orange-county-water-district.pdf
geezus rod were are the cliff notes?.....all this is, is the history of the water district....we had the same restrictions as everyone else during drought times,in non drought times never heard about problems....
My dad worked at the San Bernardino municipal facilities for a few years. He was always sharing with me stuff that went on with the politics of it all on the different projects they were installing and why.

Nestlé is still taking national forest water for its Arrowhead label, with feds' help
so the problems you are talking about are the politics involved with who gets the water.....i was talking about shortages or getting it.....in that regard Anaheim had no more problems than anyone else....
Yes the water down throughout there has always been an issue. Shortages were back in the 70's too. The growers fields of Bakersfield were expected to go without for LA could expand its populace.
Quit importing people into areas when you do not have the resources to provide the basic needs. Take away Nestles special privileges?

Instead of all the stupid things California chooses to invest in, why the hell don't they pull their heads out of their asses and do some major capital investments in desalination plants. Maybe that's not controversial enough for them. So now with all these new water restrictions, what's to keep homeowners from defecating in the street (like their homeless brothers) in order to save water. California is the dumbest state in the country.

I’d love to build them, but the greenies here won’t allow it. The last proposed large damn project in Colorado, Two Forks, was rejected about 30 years ago.
so nothing changes then.....

Quit importing people into areas when you do not have the resources to provide the basic needs. Take away Nestles special privileges?
Favor people over profits

Grapes and almonds should not have preference over people

I’m not kidding

LMFAO!!!

Well, for one thing, I wonder how they will know? Camera in the house? Monitors on every appliance? Intelligent plumbing? Confessions?

But the sad fact is that California is running out of water. Their supply is limited. Most of it comes from the Colorado Rockies. Only so much snow-melt and aquifer to go around. Them illegal Mexicans get thirsty. They are screwed. They have taken the once great beautiful state of California and turned it into a Progressive wasteland in only 100 years.

My guess the water meters will tell them how much someone has used.

Nope, it will take intelligent appliances connected to the internet. Water meters only record volume, not where it went. To the house meter, it cannot tell two showers from a shower and a load of wash. The only exception is the electric SMARTMETER which can record patterns of usage. If they have a smart water meter too, they can tell the different usage pattern of a shower (slow, steady drain), from the usage pattern of a washer (heavy cycle on and off). Big government is watching you.

And you can bet they are working on that little over sight right now......every machine will have to have a meter and it will have to be connected to the government agency so they can monitor every ounce of water used...

I’m not kidding

LMFAO!!!
The Gateway Pundit lies.

Correct Information on California Water Efficiency Laws - Association of California Water Agencies

News media reports have provided inaccurate information regarding water use targets set by Senate Bill 606 (Hertzberg) and Assembly Bill 1668 (Friedman). Neither bill sets fines on water customers for taking a shower and doing laundry on the same day.

Below are facts on the long-term water efficiency legislation that was signed into effect May 2018.

Read the rest at the link above.
It's Chicken Little/The Boy who cried Wolf, AKA Mindsores and her reliance on sensationally spun "news"..........
you are one brain-damaged dumb mother fkrs man you are beyond the average idiot it is incredible how ungodly fkn stupid you are my gawd you are an ASSHOLE whose RETARDED or what.

We are amazed at how severely dumbed down some ppl like you are may GOD help your pathetic unknowing pathetic ass.

Coming from a certified nutjob....... :rofl:

Favor people over profits

Grapes and almonds should not have preference over people
People need to eat and this nation has always depended on California for a large share of its food.

The ONLY reason water is at a premium in CA is that the government has failed to complete the CA water project to expand storage and transport capacity. We've had record snow falls the past couple of years, and the melt has just flowed into the ocean. This is a MAN-MADE crisis.

Let's not forget the 1934 "war" between Arizona and California over water.
November 10, 1934: Arizona declares war against California at Parker Dam
way before my time....
Twenty years before my time also...... :D

Forum List

Back