California passes insane new law limiting personal water usage with massive fines

California Passes Insane New Law Limiting Personal Water Usage With Massive Fines (VIDEO)
How is it that these reporters didn’t know how this law worked before it was passed?

Isn’t it kind of their job to know these things and relay that information to the public?

A new California law fines you $1,000 if you shower and do 1 load of laundry in the same day

I’m not kidding

And if the Gov declares a drought, the fine goes up to *$10,000*

Does it feel like Green tyranny yet?

This is what the Climate Nutjobs want to force on everyone

YOUR COMMIE NATION IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!
THE COMMIE NATION YOU ALL WANTED!!!! lmfao
No walls no border no kkk no Trump omfg I can't even write on this shit the stupidity is so gawd dam funny

In California, you can shit on the sidewalk, so there really isn't an excuse to ring up you water bill by flushing the commode.

When Water is at a premium
Rationing is the only option

SoCal gets most of their drinking water from the Colorado river. As a Colorado Native, I can tell you they don’t pay enough for it either. Especially when we have farmers in Colorado going broke because they can’t irrigate.

Hypothetically, Colorado could almost instantaneously become the richest state in the Union if the Colorado River Compact became null and void. Thirsty people would pay a lot of money for water.
and that part of the river is what runs along their border with Arizona....far from Colorado....when it gets down there,it aint Colorados water anymore...

Just a couple of damns in Colorado and it all stays in Colorado.
well stop complaining and build those dams.....

I’d love to build them, but the greenies here won’t allow it. The last proposed large damn project in Colorado, Two Forks, was rejected about 30 years ago.
Mostly it's the feds and the 7 affected western states not the greenies who are the real problem.

Colorado River Timeline - Water Education Foundation

SoCal gets most of their drinking water from the Colorado river. As a Colorado Native, I can tell you they don’t pay enough for it either. Especially when we have farmers in Colorado going broke because they can’t irrigate.

Hypothetically, Colorado could almost instantaneously become the richest state in the Union if the Colorado River Compact became null and void. Thirsty people would pay a lot of money for water.
and that part of the river is what runs along their border with Arizona....far from Colorado....when it gets down there,it aint Colorados water anymore...

I’d love to build them, but the greenies here won’t allow it. The last proposed large damn project in Colorado, Two Forks, was rejected about 30 years ago.
Mostly it's the feds and the 7 affected western states not the greenies who are the real problem.

I understand how that maybe the impression, but had you been living in Colorado at the time and following the developments, you’d know it was the greenies pushing the EPA and politicians to not support the dam.

I drive through the area quite often, and not much has changed in the last 3 decades. It still gets relatively few people enjoying the river and surrounding area. If there were a dam and reservoir, it would be supplying plenty of water and providing many more opportunities for boating, fishing and other recreation.

I understand how that maybe the impression, but had you been living in Colorado at the time and following the developments, you’d know it was the greenies pushing the EPA and politicians to not support the dam.

I drive through the area quite often, and not much has changed in the last 3 decades. It still gets relatively few people enjoying the river and surrounding area. If there were a dam and reservoir, it would be supplying plenty of water and providing many more opportunities for boating, fishing and other recreation.
I never said they weren't a factor especially when politicians use them as an excuse.......... :eusa_whistle:

Sounds pretty extreme. Municipalities like LA and Anaheim have always had water issues.

The reason they have water issues is their insane environmental policies.....and refusal to build the infrastructure to maintain water and not just let it flow out to the ocean...
They have built some but never enough as they continue to expand without planning ahead in many areas down there. If you build in a desert and expect to have water without designing for it you are going to have problems in the future.
Maybe they can build tank cars for their high-speed rail that...doesn't...go...anywhere...

Wait.

lawn-boy-rake-california.jpg

~S~

so the problems you are talking about are the politics involved with who gets the water.....i was talking about shortages or getting it.....in that regard Anaheim had no more problems than anyone else....
Yes the water down throughout there has always been an issue. Shortages were back in the 70's too. The growers fields of Bakersfield were expected to go without for LA could expand its populace.
So give water to people instead of plants?
Quit importing people into areas when you do not have the resources to provide the basic needs. Take away Nestles special privileges?
Favor people over profits

Grapes and almonds should not have preference over people
People need to eat and this nation has always depended on California for a large share of its food.
We don’t rely on cash crops like grapes and almonds which require more water than most communities

Yes the water down throughout there has always been an issue. Shortages were back in the 70's too. The growers fields of Bakersfield were expected to go without for LA could expand its populace.
So give water to people instead of plants?
Quit importing people into areas when you do not have the resources to provide the basic needs. Take away Nestles special privileges?
Favor people over profits

Grapes and almonds should not have preference over people
People need to eat and this nation has always depended on California for a large share of its food.
We don’t rely on cash crops like grapes and almonds which require more water than most communities
Nope .....you now use tons of water to grow Mary Jay................No water .........No problem..............just GET HIGH............

Then you don't think about it........derp.

I love to see repubs showing their stupid on these boards. The Bill was signed by Governor Jerry Brown two years ago. All one need do is just go about life and the world will spin as usual.

California Passes Insane New Law Limiting Personal Water Usage With Massive Fines (VIDEO)
How is it that these reporters didn’t know how this law worked before it was passed?

Isn’t it kind of their job to know these things and relay that information to the public?

A new California law fines you $1,000 if you shower and do 1 load of laundry in the same day

I’m not kidding

LMFAO!!!
No walls no border no kkk no Trump omfg I can't even write on this shit the stupidity is so gawd dam funny
When California had those floods of storms that it had damaged the dam. That gov Brown still didn't want to declared that the drought was over. Eventhough that there was floods everywhere and lots of snow up in the mountain range. And they are now having lots of snow storms in California.

California governor makes big change to giant water project

Drought or no drought: Jerry Brown sets permanent water conservation rules for Californians

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/southern-california-snow-storm-1.5408994

After November and December Storms, California’s Snowpack is Off to a Good Start

3l4op4.gif
. .

I’m not kidding

LMFAO!!!
The exodus will swell.

Did any of you conservative nitwits stop high-fiving yourselves long enough to read the post where I pointed out this is fake?

Like 10 hours ago.

Did any of you conservative nitwits stop high-fiving yourselves long enough to read the post where I pointed out this is fake?

Like 10 hours ago.
Yay you. California's government still sucks ass.
How would you know? The thing you've been bitching about is a lie. How do you know the rest of the crap you don't like isn't a lie too?

Forum List

Back