California Passes Law Limiting Each Person to 50 Gallons of Water per Day

Shut up you fascist. You don't even know what a commy is.

Control, by way of Government Force. It's what Communists/Democrats are all about. If they stay in power long enough, i'm sure there will be a day when they begin taxing (fining) and imprisoning Citizens for not going along with their Agenda.

Use too much water, you could end up in a cage with some nice gentle MS-13 folks. And don't laugh, it is where Communism always takes you. So, cue the Gulags. A vote for a Democrat, is just a vote against your own interests. It is what it is.

Hyperbole much? If you use too much water, chances are it's just like it is here in Amarillo when people waste water..................a ticket and a fine. No, they don't take you to jail for using too much water.

Nice touch by throwing in the MS-13 reference btw.

Who the hell would live where you get fined over water usage?

Dumb Democrat Comrades would. I seriously doubt Republicans are running Amarillo. Sounds like Communist/Democrat misery to me. Not a good place to live.

Actually, the TX panhandle where Amarillo is located is heavily Republican.

The Mayor there is pushing for more taxes. Sounds like either a Democrat or a RINO. And from what i'm reading, Amarillo is a real shithole. Very dangerous. You may wanna get out. Looks like things are only get worse there.

Control, by way of Government Force. It's what Communists/Democrats are all about. If they stay in power long enough, i'm sure there will be a day when they begin taxing (fining) and imprisoning Citizens for not going along with their Agenda.

Use too much water, you could end up in a cage with some nice gentle MS-13 folks. And don't laugh, it is where Communism always takes you. So, cue the Gulags. A vote for a Democrat, is just a vote against your own interests. It is what it is.

Hyperbole much? If you use too much water, chances are it's just like it is here in Amarillo when people waste water..................a ticket and a fine. No, they don't take you to jail for using too much water.

Who the hell would live where you get fined over water usage?

Dumb Democrat Comrades would. I seriously doubt Republicans are running Amarillo. Sounds like Communist/Democrat misery to me. Not a good place to live.

Actually, the TX panhandle where Amarillo is located is heavily Republican.

The Mayor there is pushing for more taxes. Sounds like either a Democrat or a RINO. And from what i'm reading, Amarillo is a real shithole. Very dangerous. You may wanna get out. Looks like things are only get worse there.

What have you been reading that says this place is a shithole and dangerous? I came here in 1999 when I worked at the MEPS, and because it has such a nice small town attitude, as well as a decent cost of living, I decided to stay when I retired from the Navy. Link your articles so I can see what you are talking about.

Always remember, everything the Communists do, must be done by Government Force. They will take your Freedom & Liberty away every chance they get. It's all about control. If folks out there continue to support them, California is doomed.

What happens to the people who say fuck you and do not pay the fine?

lol they go to jail

You know, I haven't heard of anyone going to jail for not paying a fine for water wasting. Maybe that is because it's around 100.00.
What if they do not pay the fine and keep using water?
the fact that you haven't heard just means u r deaf

lol they go to jail

You know, I haven't heard of anyone going to jail for not paying a fine for water wasting. Maybe that is because it's around 100.00.

Again..................I haven't heard of anyone going to jail for something like this. And, I would have more than likely heard about it because my roomie goes through local news like a madwoman.

Always remember, everything the Communists do, must be done by Government Force. They will take your Freedom & Liberty away every chance they get. It's all about control. If folks out there continue to support them, California is doomed.

lol they go to jail

Try not paying the 'fine.' You'll likely end up in a cage with some nice 'loving' MS-13 folks. Like i said, you may wanna consider getting out of Amarillo. Your 'leaders' there, are leading y'all to pure misery.

Grow up, people can die from pollen, of which there is more of where there are more plants. If all the fucktards in California cities died we would all be better off.

The reason I think you are stupid is because we have all these problems from burning coal and gas and you bring up pollen? Let me guess you are a global warming denier?

The reason I can't stand you guys is because BECAUSE of you my planet is being destroyed.

And then I point out how we are overpopulated and you guys for some strange reason are now defending welfare moms who have more than one kid. All I said is these women, usually liberals, will stop producing kids if the government cuts them off after 1 child. I don't want to starve children. If that's what you guys think you missed the point. My goal is to get her to stop after 1 kid. If she's poor and on welfare now, she shouldn't have a 2nd kid until she's off welfare. And no more additional funds for having a 2nd and third child.
Dude the climate change hoax is up, a new coal plant is perfectly clean and safe. However just to make you happy I am going to burn some tires tonight

Just because you Republican retards are in charge does not mean global warming has been debunked. The election was not a referrendum
Glaciers covered NJ 20000 years ago, 90 percent of them melted by 10000 years ago. So tell us what melted them?
it's over kid, al bore is in hiding
You sir are a stupid person and the reason things are they way they are now. God I hate people like you

Human activities emit 60 or more times the amount of carbon dioxide released by volcanoes each year. Large, violent eruptions may match the rate of human emissions for the few hours that they last, but they are too rare and fleeting to rival humanity’s annual emissions. In fact, several individual U.S. states emit more carbon dioxide in a year than all the volcanoes on the planet combined do.
Lol so you can't answer what melted NJs glaciers 20000 years ago.

Ok I will tell you, the glaciers were melted by climate change, which is fully natural.

yawn were u born stupid or did u stubbdy

lol they go to jail

Try not paying the 'fine.' You'll likely end up in a cage with some nice 'loving' MS-13 folks. Like i said, you may wanna consider getting out of Amarillo. Your 'leaders' there, are leading y'all to pure misery.
Cal let's ms13 go free......really

lol they go to jail

Again..............link to the articles that shows Amarillo is so dangerous. I've lived in places like Norfolk VA, Memphis TN, Jacksonville FL, Newport RI, and Amarillo TX. The nicest place I lived? Probably Newport RI. Second? Amarillo.

lol they go to jail

Again..................I haven't heard of anyone going to jail for something like this. And, I would have more than likely heard about it because my roomie goes through local news like a madwoman.

Even getting taxed (fined) for 'too much' water usage, is a very bad sign for you and your community. It tends to indicate the Communists/Democrats have seized control. Probably not a great place to live anymore.

Last edited:

lol they go to jail

Even getting taxed (fined) for water usage, is a very bad sign for you and your community. It tends to indicate the Communists/Democrats have seized control. Probably not a great place to live anymore.

Again, people are not being taxed or fined for water USAGE. They are being fined for WASTING water during drought times. You can water your lawn on the days specified for your address, and as far as I know, there are no limits on water usage in the house.

lol they go to jail

Cal let's ms13 go free......really

Oh yeah, that's true. My bad. Brutal murderers and rapists are free to roam and pillage. But those damn 'water-violators' need to be locked up for life!

lol they go to jail

Again..............link to the articles that shows Amarillo is so dangerous. I've lived in places like Norfolk VA, Memphis TN, Jacksonville FL, Newport RI, and Amarillo TX. The nicest place I lived? Probably Newport RI. Second? Amarillo.

Not for long, if you keep electing Communists/Democrats and RINO's. They'll decimate Amarillo.

Ohhh there's plenty of water. These new rules have nothing to do with necesssry conservation. This is preparation for future global warming.

Really? Have you seen any current pictures of Lake Mead? The water levels are far below what they normally are and are continuing to drop.
Isn't part of the problem the enormous amount of water used in growing some crops? Maybe in the areas where nothing will grow without heavy irrigation, some thought should be given to what is planted.

Anyone who has driven 5 between the Grapevine and Sacramento has seen huge plots of crops being watered by sprinklers in the summer months. An investment in a drip system is necessary, and all of those tax cuts to corporate America, i.e. big farma, out to be used to convert from wasteful sprinklers to a modern drip system.

All of my property is watered by a drip system, less weeds, better production and less labor. We've removed all of the lawn when we purchased our home, and have converted much of the area to drought tolerant vegetation, except for a very large piece of artificial grass which we use for agility dog training,

The great Democrat idea out West. "Lets make California like Venezuela". What could possibly go wrong?

lol they go to jail

Not for long, if you keep electing Communists/Democrats and RINO's. They'll decimate Amarillo.

Ahh.................got it. You don't have nothing so you just make snarky comments about what you think Amarillo is all about.

lol they go to jail

Even getting taxed (fined) for water usage, is a very bad sign for you and your community. It tends to indicate the Communists/Democrats have seized control. Probably not a great place to live anymore.

Again, people are not being taxed or fined for water USAGE. They are being fined for WASTING water during drought times. You can water your lawn on the days specified for your address, and as far as I know, there are no limits on water usage in the house.

Yup, sounds like Communist/Democrat 'Paradise.' Water your lawn 'too much', get a stiff fine or go to jail. Sounds great. Your town is going downhill fast. Not a very bright future. Get out.

lol they go to jail

Yup, cue the Gulags. Communist Useful Idiots laugh that off, but it isn't so farfetched.
Is Trump's regime turning into Nazi's. Rounding up instead of Japs they'll round up Arab Americans. They'll lock up all their political opponents and they'll arrest the media.

President Donald Trump has said a lot of bad things about the media since he started running for president two-plus years ago. He's suggested that the press doesn't really like America. He has said the media is the "enemy of the American people." He has repeatedly called journalists the "most dishonest" people. He has worked to paint news stories he doesn't like as "fake" -- and claimed he created that term.

But he's never gone as far as he did on Wednesday morning when he tweeted this: "With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!"

You idiots have officially signed up for Trump University.

Well here is what I have to say about that

How To Respond When Trump Threatens The First Amendment | On The Media | WNYC Studios

Only a matter of time before California's Communists/Democrats begin taxing (fining) and imprisoning Citizens who don't 'comply.' Everything Communists do, has to involve Government Force. They have to force their Agenda on the People. It's the only way people will go along. Californians better seriously reconsider supporting the Communists. Their state is crumbling.
California can not find or imprison the entire state. The revolt there has begun

I hope you're right. But i'm not optimistic. The Voting-base out there is pretty insane. Most are adhering to Einstein's definition of insanity. They continue to support Communists/Democrats who are decimating that state. It's very sad.
Well Reagan fucked us and we voted HW. We finally came around and got the RICH party (GOP) out of power. The 90's were the best decade I ever lived through. You didn't give Clinton credit but that's because you are a brainwashed right wing fool.

Bush ran the economy into the ground and you guys said, "everyone has to share in the blame"

No fuckwads. YOU did that shit. Bush, Delay and Hastert. That's how a black community organizer was able to beat a war hero.

Anyways, Trump conned the American people. I like some of what he's doing but I liked some of the things Reagan did too. The destruction of America started on Reagan's watch. This is what will happen with Trump's deregulations and tax breaks. His bad policies will cause another recession you mark my words. Just like you guys swore Obama was headed for another recession but it never happened.

WHy didn't it happen? Because we don't deregulate shit that should be regulated.

Republicans have huge booms and busts. Democrats are slow and steady. Are you ready for the next Republican bust? I am.

You numbskulls always say this, what exactly did Bush do to run the economy into the ground?
Oh shut the fuck up you communist!

lol they go to jail

Yup, cue the Gulags. Communist Useful Idiots laugh that off, but it isn't so farfetched.
Is Trump's regime turning into Nazi's. Rounding up instead of Japs they'll round up Arab Americans. They'll lock up all their political opponents and they'll arrest the media.

President Donald Trump has said a lot of bad things about the media since he started running for president two-plus years ago. He's suggested that the press doesn't really like America. He has said the media is the "enemy of the American people." He has repeatedly called journalists the "most dishonest" people. He has worked to paint news stories he doesn't like as "fake" -- and claimed he created that term.

But he's never gone as far as he did on Wednesday morning when he tweeted this: "With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!"

You idiots have officially signed up for Trump University.

Well here is what I have to say about that

How To Respond When Trump Threatens The First Amendment | On The Media | WNYC Studios

Haven't you heard? Banning 'Fake News' is all the rage these days. Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube, and much of Western Europe are all on that crusade. And guess who's behind that crusade? Left Wing/Globalist assholes who can't tolerate hearing things they don't wanna hear.

You blame Trump, but it's actually your Comrades who are behind the Banning 'Fake News craze.' I Think Trump just enjoys stirring you wingnuts up. He knows the Banning 'Fake News' chit is all on you. He has fun with it.

Forum List

Back