California passes insane new law limiting personal water usage with massive fines

When Water is at a premium
Rationing is the only option
One reason water is at a premium is California being a sanctuary state, and encouraging illegal aliens to go there.

1. By inviting in illegals and increasing the population, they decrease their water supply per capita.

2. It is documented that illegal aliens are one of the main causes of forest/brush fires, causing huge losses of water. Besides being rapists, as Trump correctly pointed out, they are also notorious arsonists.

Did any of you conservative nitwits stop high-fiving yourselves long enough to read the post where I pointed out this is fake?

Like 10 hours ago.
Yay you. California's government still sucks ass.
How would you know? The thing you've been bitching about is a lie. How do you know the rest of the crap you don't like isn't a lie too?
Screeching NUH UH is not a compelling argument.

Did any of you conservative nitwits stop high-fiving yourselves long enough to read the post where I pointed out this is fake?

Like 10 hours ago.
How would you know? The thing you've been bitching about is a lie. How do you know the rest of the crap you don't like isn't a lie too?
Wow, good thing that's not what I'm doing then, right?

Wanna answer the question, Spunky?

th

Does the Fire Department get fined for water overuse?

*****SMILE*****

:)

California Passes Insane New Law Limiting Personal Water Usage With Massive Fines (VIDEO)
How is it that these reporters didn’t know how this law worked before it was passed?

Isn’t it kind of their job to know these things and relay that information to the public?

A new California law fines you $1,000 if you shower and do 1 load of laundry in the same day

I’m not kidding

And if the Gov declares a drought, the fine goes up to *$10,000*

Does it feel like Green tyranny yet?

This is what the Climate Nutjobs want to force on everyone

YOUR COMMIE NATION IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!
THE COMMIE NATION YOU ALL WANTED!!!! lmfao
No walls no border no kkk no Trump omfg I can't even write on this shit the stupidity is so gawd dam funny
CA is no longer an American State. Cut them loose.

California Passes Insane New Law Limiting Personal Water Usage With Massive Fines (VIDEO)
How is it that these reporters didn’t know how this law worked before it was passed?

Isn’t it kind of their job to know these things and relay that information to the public?

A new California law fines you $1,000 if you shower and do 1 load of laundry in the same day

I’m not kidding

And if the Gov declares a drought, the fine goes up to *$10,000*

Does it feel like Green tyranny yet?

This is what the Climate Nutjobs want to force on everyone

YOUR COMMIE NATION IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!
THE COMMIE NATION YOU ALL WANTED!!!! lmfao
No walls no border no kkk no Trump omfg I can't even write on this shit the stupidity is so gawd dam funny
What the fuck is a liter? I think the average apartment usage is 75 gallons per bedroom per day. This Stalinist law limits to 55 liter per household. Seriously WTF

Like 10 hours ago.

It pretty much is. Why do you believe what you believe about the state? Do you live there, or do you just listen to your echo chamber?

Like 10 hours ago.
Just the Facts About California's New Household Water Rationing Law - California Globe
"California voters have approved more than $30 Billion in Water Bonds which has provided no new water storage, and water rationing on the horizon."

California voters are just as stupid and short-sighted as the politicians they elect.

I urge normal Americans to leave the state as soon as they can.

Like 10 hours ago.
Just the Facts About California's New Household Water Rationing Law - California Globe
"California voters have approved more than $30 Billion in Water Bonds which has provided no new water storage, and water rationing on the horizon."

California voters are just as stupid and short-sighted as the politicians they elect.

I urge normal Americans to leave the state as soon as they can.

We really, really need a wall around California to keep them and their insane ideas in California and not spreading their poison across the real United States...

Like 10 hours ago.

It pretty much is. Why do you believe what you believe about the state? Do you live there, or do you just listen to your echo chamber?
Do you?

Do you?
I read a wide variety of sources. Like the article I quoted in #93.

Do you think spending that much money with no way of fixing the shortage is a rational decision?

Do you?
I read a wide variety of sources. Like the article I quoted in #93.

Do you think spending that much money with no way of fixing the shortage is a rational decision?
So, was that a "no sir, I don't live there either"?

What the hell is wrong with rationing a dwindling resource for the common good. Good Heaven’s can you imagine if we had nutjobs like this screaming against rationing during WWII.

My advice to you people going ballistic over this proposal:

Grow the Fuck Up.

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with rationing a dwindling resource for the common good. Good Heaven’s can you imagine if we had nutjobs screaming against rationing during WWII.

My advice to you people going ballistic over this proposal:

Grow the Fuck Up.

Sounds like CA is our Venezuela. Water a "dwindling resource" Wow. Progressives fucked EVERYTHING they run, but I know that it's intentional so I'm not surprised

Forum List

Back