Calif Gov Newsom: Unless I Get Federal Handouts I’m Laying Off First Responders First

Doesn't matter what Gavin says. The news media will tell the California leftist sheep what to think....Its All Trumps fault.

I've seen a few things that give me some hope that maybe, just maybe, the people of this state are finally beginning to wake up. I guess we'll have to see.

I've had this hope several times before, only to be disappointed.

Okey Dokey. Holding his voters as hostages. SHOOT!
Good luck Californians, you voted him in.

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.
Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power.
Ray i believe that is pretty dam high on the Republicans bucket list too....
Not even close.

yea right....they got you were they want you....

Democrat leaders welcome illegals into their state who rob, rape, and even kill their citizens. This is not much different. Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power. In this case, it's a threat to President Trump. He believes he'll somehow be able to blame any tragedy on the President instead of his failed leadership.
Democrat politicians only care about one thing--power.
Ray i believe that is pretty dam high on the Republicans bucket list too....

Republicans are not cradle to gravers, whereas Democrats are. Democrats want power to rule over every aspect of our lives. Republicans want to keep leadership to give Americans freedom to rule over their own lives.
is that what they told you?....

Newsome changes his mind by the hour....he is as clueless as a dog without smell and as confused as a tailless cat in a room full of wheelchairs.....he is definitely not a leader....funny how the virus has displayed the absolute ineffectiveness of the dems.....

I have never heard that before and have no idea what you mean.

I have head "as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!"

View attachment 339048

Charcoal barbeque party for all first responders at the gov's place the day after.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You'd need to get a permit to buy the charcoal, lighter fluid and can only fire up the grill between 4-6 pm.
1590112284478.png

Who's gonna' enforce it???

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1590098791771.png
    1590098791771.png
    14 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

I noticed that cheap liberal tactic also

newsome should lay off first responders last instead of first
Obama used it when he shut the government down.

I noticed that cheap liberal tactic also

newsome should lay off first responders last instead of first
Obama used it when he shut the government down.
I will never forget nor forgive the National Park Rangers closing parks AND areas OUTSIDE of the parks just because that spot had a view.

Oh look, another idiotic, lying thread title from weatherman2020. Oh look, weatherman2020 posted yet another article he never read. Oh look, a bunch of whiny trumpanzees who also didn't read a single word of the article commented on it anyway.

“I hope they’ll consider this: the next time they want to salute and celebrate our heroes, our first responders, our police officers and firefighters, consider the fact that they are the first ones who will be laid off by cities and counties,” Mr. Newsom said.
You're for policemen, before you were against them. Because Obama told you to be? Trump hatred proves you have no mind to think.

We're building the wall in the WRONG PLACE!!! Wall off Southern Mexifornia and deed it back to Mexico!

Oh look, another idiotic, lying thread title from weatherman2020. Oh look, weatherman2020 posted yet another article he never read. Oh look, a bunch of whiny trumpanzees who also didn't read a single word of the article commented on it anyway.

“I hope they’ll consider this: the next time they want to salute and celebrate our heroes, our first responders, our police officers and firefighters, consider the fact that they are the first ones who will be laid off by cities and counties,” Mr. Newsom said.
And?
Why does the Left hate Americans?

And?
Why does the Left hate Americans?
Sorry, i was too busy laughing at your idiotic thread title to hear you.

Forum List

Back