Cali Mom Obliterates School Board

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Exposing the "Grooming" of our children to accept every perversion as normal. EXCELLENT!!!
These school boards are going against the parents strongly held religious beliefs. There is no excuse for this, and they have no business doing this... EVER!

You don't have to be religious to understand some dude wearing women's provocative clothing hanging around children isn't normal

Way to go, Mom. There's absolutely no reason for this to be going on in schools

I'll be happier when I hear of a room full of parents maybe 150 of them just show up at one of these intransigent, unapologetic pedophile school boards pulling this crap behind parent's backs and simply:
  1. Drags all their asses off their highchairs and they, the guards and everyone gives them what for.
  2. All the parents pull their kids out of the school.
  3. The community unites to withhold all school tax payments to the school board for one year or until all these people are fired or both.

I'll be happier when I hear of a room full of parents maybe 150 of them just show up at one of these intransigent, unapologetic pedophile school boards pulling this crap behind parent's backs and simply:
  1. Drags all their asses off their highchairs and they, the guards and everyone gives them what for.
  2. All the parents pull their kids out of the school.
  3. The community unites to withhold all school tax payments to the school board for one year or until all these people are fired or both.

Good start.

IDK and why don't you look it up? I'm not your maid
Agreed, you are not my maid, but evidently you need one.

You made the statement "There's absolutely no reason for this to be going on in schools".

Nothing is going on in any schools. The gathering is sponsored by groups with no affiliation with the school district and was posted on a public message board hosted by the school district.

Furthermore, the school district recognized it's mistake in the post, removed it and changed their review process.

"The school district is not hosting or sponsoring the October 29th event in Hillcrest, but a flyer for "Boo Bash" was included on Peachjar. The district says that it's an optional information hub containing community events and opportunities for families in the district. According to the district, all fliers are stamped with the words, "distribution of this flier does not imply endorsement by the Encinitas Union School District, its schools, or staff and is distributed in compliance with federal and state law."

"The district says the flyer was taken down three weeks over based on "not meeting district approval criteria. The district has reviewed and adjusted procedures for approving fliers in the future."

I look forward to the midterms being over so the Qanon "grooming" fear mongering will take a little break...at least until the presidential election cycle.

Agreed, you are not my maid, but evidently you need one.

You made the statement "There's absolutely no reason for this to be going on in schools".

Nothing is going on in any schools. The gathering is sponsored by groups with no affiliation with the school district and was posted on a public message board hosted by the school district.

Furthermore, the school district recognized it's mistake in the post, removed it and changed their review process.

"The school district is not hosting or sponsoring the October 29th event in Hillcrest, but a flyer for "Boo Bash" was included on Peachjar. The district says that it's an optional information hub containing community events and opportunities for families in the district. According to the district, all fliers are stamped with the words, "distribution of this flier does not imply endorsement by the Encinitas Union School District, its schools, or staff and is distributed in compliance with federal and state law."

"The district says the flyer was taken down three weeks over based on "not meeting district approval criteria. The district has reviewed and adjusted procedures for approving fliers in the future."

I look forward to the midterms being over so the Qanon "grooming" fear mongering will take a little break...at least until the presidential election cycle.
Listed as a "family friendly" event. Would you take your kids to it?

No. What does that have to do with my post?

Is this the part of the thread where all the right wingers come in to defend an obviously misleading Fox news article (although in their defence they did admit some truth in the very last paragraph) and thread topic?
Someone who works at the school approved this. Who was it?

Someone who works at the school approved this. Who was it?
Still irrelevant. Nothing took place at a school. The school district noted the error and corrected the process.

Perhaps if the OP had done due diligence and researched the facts before posting this thread, we could be having that discussion. Instead the topic is about something that didn't happen.

Forum List

Back