Cain 43%-Obama 41%

You believe that?? I'm surprised!!! Or maybe you right wingers only say polls are unreliable when you don't like the result. If you do like the result, they are worth posting. I would not get too comfortable though, if I were you.

Nah, Polls are always unreliable, However I think what we can take from these polls is less about Cain, Or Romney and how well people like them, and more about the Fact that Obama is in Serious Trouble.

If Cain can lead Obama in a Poll, just Imagine what a Better Candidate could do.

Romney Leads Obama by 7 to 14 Points Among Independents depending on the poll, I know you Democrat loyalists are not going to admit it, But that is a VERY bad sign. Our Elections are always decided by the Independents. Democrats are going to vote for Obama, Republicans are going to vote for the Republican. It is the Independents either side needs to sway. Obama seems clueless to that fact. I was sure he was going to try and pull of a move to the Middle to win back Independents that he has lost in Droves since being elected. Instead he has decided to come our Fighting, and go on a class warfare Tour Trying to convince people that everything would be ok if Republicans just gave him what he wanted. Another 450 Billion. He Stated losing Independents when he rammed through Health Care and the First Stimulus. If he thinks Making a Political Show demanding Congress pass yet another Stimulus or else, Is going to win him Independent votes. He is sorely mistaken.

We'll just have to wait and see. I would never bet a dime on the outcome of any election. And I love to gamble!!! I think it's just too unpredictable.

The differences between Obama, Romney, and Cain do not appear to be statistically significant. Which one might find surprising, except that earlier polls have found largely the same thing.

Polls have to be taken carefully. Remember when Trump was a leading GOP contender? I think Cain would be a much weaker challenger than Romney in the general election.

I agree. Romney is experienced in business AND government.

As more and more Americans, in particular the Middle Class realizes the true cost of Cain's 9-9-9 with their check-to-check economic environment, Cains numbers will drop like a rock. But then maybe not. Maybe some folks in the Middle Class will think it's great that they get to pay taxes at a higher rate the the rich folks.

You mean if you collect 25,000 a year you should not help by paying 2250 in taxes? that is not much more than state taxes in the N.E.

You also have created a 27% income for the wealthy that that own a small business, they would jump all over it

Job creation would go out of control. I would have had 100,000-120,000 more to have spent in the last 20 years, I am not rich
I pay sales tax in Florida and Texas now

Is that what the plan says? I understood there would be no income tax; it would be a 9% consumption tax on every new product. The new $2000 laptop you were going to buy for your daughter would cost $2,180. That is the way I understood it.

Kinda hard for Obama to get 55% when he already knows he's in trouble in Florida/Ohio/Pennsylvania....and why is he wasting his time in VA and NC? when there are alot more electoral votes in the rust belt?

Except for election night 2012 when he gets 55%?

I hope not but its entirely possible.

If you study politics you can see the whole scenario. It's a repeat of Bush/Kerrey.

Our country isn't prepared for that disaster again. Black vs white and that whole thing. No matter who wins I hope it isn't close. It would be more a relief than a message in my mind. We can't afford a civil, racial break down.

Forum List

Back