Cain 43%-Obama 41%

Kinda hard for Obama to get 55% when he already knows he's in trouble in Florida/Ohio/Pennsylvania....and why is he wasting his time in VA and NC? when there are alot more electoral votes in the rust belt?

Replace the name Obama with Bush and you sound just like the democrats in late 2003 and most of 2004. You don't have a candidate that can win. Romney won't pull out the base in the southern states and his Mormonism will crush him just as it did in 2008.

Kinda hard for Obama to get 55% when he already knows he's in trouble in Florida/Ohio/Pennsylvania....and why is he wasting his time in VA and NC? when there are alot more electoral votes in the rust belt?

Replace the name Obama with Bush and you sound just like the democrats in late 2003 and most of 2004. You don't have a candidate that can win. Romney won't pull out the base in the southern states and his Mormonism will crush him just as it did in 2008.

I disagree. Although the outcome could have Obama winning I have no doubt that Romneys religion will not play any roll beyond a very small stupid minority. And I do believe about any of our candidates could win.

I would doubt Bachmann, Santorum and Pauls ability to win. Any of the others can hang.

Last edited:
And by the way his religion didn't do him in. He quit when, in my opinion, he was still viable. He didn't want to diminish his ability to run in the future.

That's my take anyways.

And by the way his religion didn't do him in. He quit when, in my opinion, he was still viable. He didn't want to diminish his ability to run in the future.

That's my take anyways.

Tell that to his son. In 2008, Romney's son said that their Mormonism is what lost them the south.

I disagree. Although the outcome could have Obama winning I have no doubt that Romneys religion will not play any roll beyond a very small stupid minority. And I do believe about any of our candidates could win.

I would doubt Bachmann, Santorum and Pauls ability to win. Any of the others can hang.

You believe wrong. The pundits on the right let it slip if you watch or read them a lot. That's why the big republican players are sitting this election out. They'll give cash to try to win the Senate, but they know they've lost the Presidency. The big boys are gearing up for 2016.

You believe wrong. The pundits on the right let it slip if you watch or read them a lot. That's why the big republican players are sitting this election out. They'll give cash to try to win the Senate, but they know they've lost the Presidency. The big boys are gearing up for 2016.
Who are the big boys you speak of? Our party is going through a generational refresh so to speak. Most of the players for our future are now political novices.

I dis agree. Romney will never get over 25%. Herman Cain or Rick Perry will be the nominee. What the democrat has to ask them selves is one simple question
Do we really want 4 more years of this? Bush did not cause this, greed did. Obama commenting that he inherited debt when in 2007 the last GOP budget was 163 billion from breaking even, GWB did not sign any budget items in 08 except tarp, and only 250 billion of that which we got most of that back

Point being Obama has failed to do anything but blame others. No matter who you support or what your political affiliation is, thats all he has done

Seriously?

View attachment 15746

I'm with you brother

Obama couldn't beat Cain with a ten foot TelePrompTer

He will be tougher to beat than even Sarah Palin
I thought the last time Sarah Palin was involved in an election with Obama turned out bad for Palin.

Isn't Palin like 20 points behind Obama in the polls?

It turned out quite well for Sarah Palin. It didn't turn out so good for John McCain. But obama is black so he automatically got a number of votes based solely on skin color.
The black vote was not significant enough for Obama to have won the election based on that only. Blacks have traditionally voted over 90% Democratic in presidential elections.....look it up!

Don't look now, but your racial resentments are showing

And btw........Sarah Palin will never win an election after being exposed for the brainless twerp she is, the GOP is just stuck defending her. The only money she makes comes from Republicans who know they have to support her, or admit they made the dumbest mistake ever in 2008

Last edited:
I thought the last time Sarah Palin was involved in an election with Obama turned out bad for Palin.

Isn't Palin like 20 points behind Obama in the polls?

It turned out quite well for Sarah Palin. It didn't turn out so good for John McCain. But obama is black so he automatically got a number of votes based solely on skin color.
The black vote was not significant enough for Obama to have won the election based on that only. Blacks have traditionally voted over 90% Democratic in presidential elections.....look it up!

And btw........Sarah Palin will never win an election after being exposed for the brainless twerp she is, the GOP is just stuck defending her. The only money she makes comes from Republicans who know they have to support her, or admit they made the dumbest mistake ever in 2008

Twerp?
what does that make you?
Veep Watch: Gov. Sarah Palin Sports 90% Approval Rating | Race 4 2012
largest state in the union, what exactly is it you Libs missed here? and what is it you have o offer? last but not least why treat your soul in such a way as that?

Cain is offering real solutions. I respect that. He's not just a political ideologue. He aint promising to part those seas but he is being real with his plans. It will be tough for him to win though. He's not a career politician and that eliminates him from contention for many. But i like that about him. He'll be viciously smeared by the Left and especially the Left Press though. So it will be tough for him. If it's him against Obama i'll go with Cain.

Cain is offering real solutions. I respect that. He's not just a political ideologue. He aint promising to part those seas but he is being real with his plans. It will be tough for him to win though. He's not a career politician and that eliminates him from contention for many. But i like that about him. He'll be viciously smeared by the Left and especially the Left Press though. So it will be tough for him. If it's him against Obama i'll go with Cain.

It really is that simple. The press will have there hands full attacking another African american though

Twerp?
what does that make you?
Veep Watch: Gov. Sarah Palin Sports 90% Approval Rating | Race 4 2012
largest state in the union, what exactly is it you Libs missed here? and what is it you have o offer? last but not least why treat your soul in such a way as that?
I don't know how many times I have to re-state this....but I'm not a lefty, and I'm not a liberal.

And c'mon JRK!......the largest state in the union?.....it's full of bears and hermits!......Palin is only supported by far righties...

As soon as people figure out what 9-9-9 entails, Cain's numbers will drop back to single digits. The best thing that could happen for Obama would be to run against Cain. I'm not sure Cain would win a single state.

True, when half the Americans who pay no income tax find out they have to pay THEIR "fair share" and get some skin in the game, they will vote for the guy with the bigger gubmint teat.

I am going to say this again

We have lost 6 million jobs sense 2008
We have spent 4 trillion dollars more than we have brought in
And some-how Cain is the one in trouble?
will not win 1 state?

Last edited:
All lies.

The rate is the same no matter which class some liberal places you in. Yall wanted everyone to pay their "fair share". Can't get anymore fair than taxing someone on their wages rather than some class envy bullshit.

You should change your avatar. Your liberalness is bleeding through.
not lies withthe pizza dude's 999 plan you'll pay that 9% on top of all your other taxes.

Meet the Press

And your point is.......?

EVERYONE PAYS THE SAME PERCENTAGE UNDER 9-9-9
no they don't, did you bother to wach the interview cain dances around that issue so much you'd think his ass was on fire .

To start with Cain was-is a big supporter of the "fair-tax" I really think every-one will know exactly were he stands long before the 2012 election
The biggest positive with his 9-9-9 is he is facing the real issue here. the whole system is broke and all BHO knows how to say is Rich is evil, tax them more

Forum List

Back